Sub husbands and anal orgasms

If you want to hit your g spot get an 8 inch curved dildo. The all American whopper id perfect for that

The wife uses this one on me and it does a great job. She starts out spanking my panty covered ass, calling me a little dicked sissy who loves bbc. She will make me beg for her bbc while she teases my ass with her fingers. When she is ready she will give me enough cock to rub my p spot. I always wear a condom when we do this and i will leak a lot. The feeling is incredible. She will stroke my throbbing cock until i'm ready to cum several times and stop. The more i leak, the faster she works my p spot. When she thinks i've had enough she will stop and switch to her 9 inch realistic black cock. She will pound my ass hard and deep, playing with my cock until she orgasms. The amount of cum i've dribbled into the condom is usually a lot. I will beg her to let me cum. She will jerk me off only if i clean my cummys from the condom. She will jerk me, talking dirty until i start to cum. She will stop instantly, leaving me with a ruined orgasm. The whole experience is mind blowing.

Ok so this is new. Since I recently descovered my P spot and made myself cum. Thanks to the great recommendation of the all american 8" whopper. I've noticed a weird side effect. Now when ever I have normal penis stimulation It's making me wanna orgasm within a ridiculously shorter time than before. I even stop what ever I'm doing. It could be fucking, wanking, being wanked or sucked off or even just barely touching myself while something hot is happening like her sitting on my face etc. So I immediately stop when I feel it build. But it CONTINUES TO BUILD!! I then have a little twitchy mini orgasm and leak a bit of fluid.

Whereas before, if I stop, it stops. Then a few seconds later I carry on and when I do eventually cum, its intense and there's usually a good few strong reams of cum. It's almost like I'm naturaly becoming more like a cuckold as time passes. I wonder if It's all purely psycological or if I have actually done myself a mischief by manually stimulating my prostate?

Is this weird or has anyone else experienced anything like this? It doesn't bother me as it suites where I'd like to take things to some extent. But I'd still like to be able to be my usual self when I feel like it. Appart fromwhat I considder P.E some 80% of the time. (Not usually less than 3-5 min and not usually longer than 10-15.) But sometimes more extreme if it's been a while (Like pump and squirt on rare occasions). But the other 20% of the time I'll put in a good 20-30mins by which time I'm knackered anyway so I cum.

Looks like if this is the new normal for me I better hurry up and have one of those full body anal orgasms. Then I probbaly won't be as bothered if my dick game drops a few points.

Ok so this is new. Since I recently descovered my P spot and made myself cum. Thanks to the great recommendation of the all american 8" whopper. I've noticed a weird side effect. Now when ever I have normal penis stimulation It's making me wanna orgasm within a ridiculously shorter time than before. I even stop what ever I'm doing. It could be fucking, wanking, being wanked or sucked off or even just barely touching myself while something hot is happening like her sitting on my face etc. So I immediately stop when I feel it build. But it CONTINUES TO BUILD!! I then have a little twitchy mini orgasm and leak a bit of fluid.

Whereas before, if I stop, it stops. Then a few seconds later I carry on and when I do eventually cum, its intense and there's usually a good few strong reams of cum. It's almost like I'm naturaly becoming more like a cuckold as time passes. I wonder if It's all purely psycological or if I have actually done myself a mischief by manually stimulating my prostate?

Is this weird or has anyone else experienced anything like this? It doesn't bother me as it suites where I'd like to take things to some extent. But I'd still like to be able to be my usual self when I feel like it. Appart fromwhat I considder P.E some 80% of the time. (Not usually less than 3-5 min and not usually longer than 10-15.) But sometimes more extreme if it's been a while (Like pump and squirt on rare occasions). But the other 20% of the time I'll put in a good 20-30mins by which time I'm knackered anyway so I cum.

Looks like if this is the new normal for me I better hurry up and have one of those full body anal orgasms. Then I probbaly won't be as bothered if my dick game drops a few points.
It seems you're in a transition. Maybe what you're feeling now has become your "normal self". I say go with your needs,desires and feelings,embrace and accept the changes. I would look at it as progress.

Thanks!! I have a curved one but its a bit flimsy and soft. I'll check that one out. Unfortunately for me though my ass doesn't stretch as wide as an average one apparently. They say the average ass goes up to 7". Mines nowhere near that. I could never be fisted for example. It would give me an episiotomy 😂 So if its huge I might have to find the mini version. Which side of you is the g spot on? Is it press towards the front like a woman or is it press back towards the coccyx?
It'll stretch a mile before it tears an inch. 😁 Start with small dildos and work your way up, you'll be surprised how much cock you can take.

From a wives perspective.

I’ve watched hubby being fucked by to many to count well endowed bulls, I’ve seen him cum when being fucked, its totally different from when he’s allowed to wank off to cum.

Hubby goes completely soft when fucked, his little cocks streams pre cum in a constant manner, like he’s having lots of tiny orgasms. His whole body is shaking and he is screaming with pleasure and then when he finally cums there is far more than when he wanks.

He said being fucked is the most intense orgasms he has, much better than wanking better than when I used to let him put his tiny excuse of a cock into me. He said it’s a full body orgasm radiating from his arse throughout all his body, he also said he cums more when the bull finishes inside him.

So my advice to all you hot wives out there, get you cuck fucked on a regular basis. 😜

Sally. Xx

No Idea Idk GIF by Doctor Who

I’ve watched hubby being fucked by to many to count well endowed bulls, I’ve seen him cum when being fucked, its totally different from when he’s allowed to wank off to cum.

Hubby goes completely soft when fucked, his little cocks streams pre cum in a constant manner, like he’s having lots of tiny orgasms. His whole body is shaking and he is screaming with pleasure and then when he finally cums there is far more than when he wanks.

He said being fucked is the most intense orgasms he has, much better than wanking better than when I used to let him put his tiny excuse of a cock into me. He said it’s a full body orgasm radiating from his arse throughout all his body, he also said he cums more when the bull finishes inside him.

So my advice to all you hot wives out there, get you cuck fucked on a regular basis. 😜

Sally. Xx

Sally. Xx
yes yes yes it is so exciting to be watch being taken by a big cock.

Sally. Xx
The way you talk about how he likes makes me curious.

Sally. Xx
Your husband is a very lucky man!!

Sally. Xx
So good for all. As a Bull I enjoy doing it and wives love seeing it.

I've only cum hands free from being fucked once. A couple years ago I developed a bit of a kink for getting paid to get fucked. I'd been fucked by loads of guys I'd chosen based on how they looked but there was something about not knowing what they look like prior,or potentially not being attracted to them but having to do it anyway because they'd paid me for it. Anyway, posted an advert, got a response, went round to his in some lingerie. Dude had by a long way the biggest cock I'd ever been fucked by. Was genuinely worried I'd never get it in. After a bit of wriggling and a lot of lube I finally got it in and was riding him and tbh I think the whole situation just got in my head a bit and... splat. All over his chest. After about 5 mins!

I've only cum hands free from being fucked once. A couple years ago I developed a bit of a kink for getting paid to get fucked. I'd been fucked by loads of guys I'd chosen based on how they looked but there was something about not knowing what they look like prior,or potentially not being attracted to them but having to do it anyway because they'd paid me for it. Anyway, posted an advert, got a response, went round to his in some lingerie. Dude had by a long way the biggest cock I'd ever been fucked by. Was genuinely worried I'd never get it in. After a bit of wriggling and a lot of lube I finally got it in and was riding him and tbh I think the whole situation just got in my head a bit and... splat. All over his chest. After about 5 mins!
Lovely story, I also have cum without hands a few times