Subliminal Message Training?

Trying it now. I downloaded a file. Mixed it with rain sounds and tibetan bowls. Been using it about a week. No results as yet. Plays it at bed time. From what I have read though is they will want to do it. If not the subliminal message gets ignored. Also don't play it near children. As I was mixing it my daughter walked in and said why can hear a high pitched noise like someone talking. I could not hear it. But I suffer with tinnitus so couldn't hear alot anyway. Just hope the misses hears it and wants it.

Trying it now. I downloaded a file. Mixed it with rain sounds and tibetan bowls. Been using it about a week. No results as yet. Plays it at bed time. From what I have read though is they will want to do it. If not the subliminal message gets ignored. Also don't play it near children. As I was mixing it my daughter walked in and said why can hear a high pitched noise like someone talking. I could not hear it. But I suffer with tinnitus so couldn't hear alot anyway. Just hope the misses hears it and wants it.
Please keep me posted on this?
Does your wife show any signs of wanting to do this or are you also just planting the seed?

I remember reading a load of posts on another site where the guys were playing "hypno" tapes to their unsuspecting sleeping wives overnight trying to turn them into hotwives. Loads of posts going on for months with some reporting varying degrees of success.

What I found hilarious is that not one of them - NOT ONE - ever considered that their wives may previously have programmed them into wanting a hot wife. o_O
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: