Submissive vs Nonsubmissive

I don't know how to set up a poll so I'll just ask. How many cucks out there are submissive and how many are not. Who enjoys being really beta and letting the bull take complete charge and maybe even being dominated and humiliated by him in front of your wife while caged vs you cukes who are on the same level as the bull and generally join in or take seconds. I'm from the first catagory.
I'm obviously submissive, in the category of wanting to be caged and for her and the bull to take control and me just being there to be used by either of them as they wish. Bi fucklicking, cleanup, watch, teased, humiliated- it's all good :)

No sé cómo configurar una encuesta, así que simplemente preguntaré. Cuantos cornudos hay sumisos y cuantos no. ¿A quién le gusta ser realmente beta y dejar que el toro se haga cargo por completo y tal vez incluso ser dominado y humillado por él frente a su esposa mientras está enjaulado contra ustedes, los toros que están al mismo nivel que el toro y generalmente se unen o toman segundos? Soy de la primera categoría.
A ver para nosotros la respuesta a tu pregunta puede ser polemica en este sitio porque siendo yo negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo pero también soy bisexual desde la adolescencia además de que me encanta desde siempre que no solo mis parejas sean las que disfruten de ser penetrados por todos lados ni me siento sumiso ni hacemos nada de bdsm ni humillación ni dominación fuera de eso todo esta permitido de hecho con mi actual pareja nos hemos vuelto muy adictos desde hace 4 años a recibir grupales de chicas trans

I am a masculine, dominant alpha male and happy to be one, both at work and at home. Its who i am and what my wife wants me to be and yet my wife knew even on our wedding day that she wanted to turn me into her cuck husband which is itself a sign of complete sexual submission.

She had cheated on me pre marriage but i wrote this off to teenage exploration but once married she soon took a secret lover, then after a child another affair. Together with her second lover, my then best friend she set about converting me openly into her cuck husband wanting me to accept her openly having him as her lover in our marriage.

She planned how to do this this feeding off advice from my best friend, her lover, culminating with me watch him "seduce" her where i had the option to stop this disgusting act, so it could be written off as a drunken fumble, unknown to me she apparently by then knew i would like what i saw and yes skillfully done i very much enjoyed it, then allowed it to continue.

So she achived her wish of being able to share our marital bed and her body with another man with her husbands consent, a pure act of sexual submission on my behalf.

She later took a dominant lover into BDSM and he collared her to him occasionally, she was never comfortable wearing a collar in vanilla life, then she collared me to her, this was/is permanently fitted and locked and so her sexual dominance of me started.

Overtime she sought to semi feminise me, confident that i would like it, skillfully done i will say she turned me into a permanent pantie/knicker wearer, painted my toe nails pink and gave me a chastity device to wear. These are not occasional items these became and still are permanently worn 24/7 with the collar.

She allocates me suspenders/garter belt as a treat too.

Then she had me tattooed as her cuck husband, i wanted this more than she did i will say. As it says more about her than me

It was she that chose female tight jeans not for her as usual but for me, she that later bought me ladies shorts and PJs so away from work i have for years only worn female clothing.

So she removed my male sexual masculinity as she didnt need me sexually, she always prefering to completely submit to the hand and wish of another more experienced lover.

Yet i still find it strange walking around the house collared, in chastity wearing my allocated knickers/panties and suspenders/garter hose before pulling up a pair of tight female jeans, with bulge to then go shopping as all normal couples do, the strangest thing is that she finds this "normal".

So

Submissive vs Nonsubmissive​

We are both very dominant people in normal life its built into our DNA and personalites, yet she is extremely submissive to a dominant lover and i have become sexually submissive to her.

Last edited:
I am a masculine, dominant alpha male and happy to be one, both at work and at home. Its who i am and what my wife wants me to be and yet my wife knew even on our wedding day that she wanted to turn me into her cuck husband which is itself a sign of complete sexual submission.

She had cheated on me pre marriage but i wrote this off to teenage exploration but once married she soon took a secret lover, then after a child another affair. Together with her second lover, my then best friend she set about converting me openly into her cuck husband wanting me to accept her openly having him as her lover in our marriage.

She planned how to do this this feeding off advice from my best friend, her lover, culminating with me watch him "seduce" her where i had the option to stop this disgusting act, so it could be written off as a drunken fumble, unknown to me she apparently by then knew i would like what i saw and yes skillfully done i very much enjoyed it, then allowed it to continue.

So she achived her wish of being able to share our marital bed and her body with another man with her husbands consent, a pure act of sexual submission on my behalf.

She later took a dominant lover into BDSM and he collared her to him occasionally, she was never comfortable wearing a collar in vanilla life, then she collared me to her, this was/is permanently fitted and locked and so her sexual dominance of me started.

Overtime she sought to semi feminise me, confident that i would like it, skillfully done i will say she turned me into a permanent pantie/knicker wearer, painted my toe nails pink and gave me a chastity device to wear. These are not occasional items these became and still are permanently worn 24/7 with the collar.

She allocates me suspenders/garter belt as a treat too.

Then she had me tattooed as her cuck husband, i wanted this more than she did i will say. As it says more about her than me

It was she that chose female tight jeans not for her as usual but for me, she that later bought me ladies shorts and PJs so away from work i have for years only worn female clothing.

So she removed my male sexual masculinity as she didnt need me sexually, she always prefering to completely submit to the hand and wish of another more experienced lover.

Yet i still find it strange walking around the house collared, in chastity wearing my allocated knickers/panties and suspenders/garter hose before pulling up a pair of tight female jeans, with bulge to then go shopping as all normal couples do, the strangest thing is that she finds this "normal".

So

Submissive vs Nonsubmissive​

We are both very dominant people in normal life its built into our DNA and personalites, yet she is extremely submissive to a dominant lover and i have become sexually submissive to her.
I guess some of us can switch back and forth or at least assume certian roles depending on the situation.