Submissive vs Nonsubmissive

droopy1

Male
Gold
I don't know how to set up a poll so I'll just ask. How many cucks out there are submissive and how many are not. Who enjoys being really beta and letting the bull take complete charge and maybe even being dominated and humiliated by him in front of your wife while caged vs you cukes who are on the same level as the bull and generally join in or take seconds. I'm from the first catagory.

Sub here, I'm embarrassing to admit I get turned on by dominant men taking control of my wife and marriage. It's a more taboo side of cuckolding and my dirty secret, it crosses the line for many and is considered a source of shame.

I've been bullied and humiliated by my wife's Bull who behaved like a boss of me. I've swallowed my pride so he can get off feeling the big man at my expense. Truth is, my wife was turned on by him bullying me. It's not just another man she's having an affair with, but a rival to me and a bad boy.. a conqueror. There's something in the nature of cuckolding that feels so wrong but yet so right for things to be this way.

One must be careful of course, my own boundaries have been crossed in ways I never agreed to or counted on, and I did get hurt and humiliated sometimes more than I could handle, but I am a bit of a freak, so I roll with it and it's a source of great masturbatory enjoyment now that some years have passed and me and the wife are still together.

i,m totally obedient to wife&bull,they loving it when i really did my best to look sexy for them wearing sexy lingerie&high heels&make up,i love it when they humiliating me,using me a their whore,and when bull is not around i must wear also slutty outfits,to be honest it,s everyday but i love it so much knowing my slutbehaviour turns many persons on

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Athcouple
Sub here, I'm embarrassing to admit I get turned on by dominant men taking control of my wife and marriage. It's a more taboo side of cuckolding and my dirty secret, it crosses the line for many and is considered a source of shame.

I've been bullied and humiliated by my wife's Bull who behaved like a boss of me. I've swallowed my pride so he can get off feeling the big man at my expense. Truth is, my wife was turned on by him bullying me. It's not just another man she's having an affair with, but a rival to me and a bad boy.. a conqueror. There's something in the nature of cuckolding that feels so wrong but yet so right for things to be this way.

One must be careful of course, my own boundaries have been crossed in ways I never agreed to or counted on, and I did get hurt and humiliated sometimes more than I could handle, but I am a bit of a freak, so I roll with it and it's a source of great masturbatory enjoyment now that some years have passed and me and the wife are still together.
420destiny you touched on some important issues with cuckolding. I'm extreamly submissive and masochistic. My wifes bull humiliates and whips my ass with his belt on a regular basis while my wife watches and laughs,calling me a pathetic bitch.I love it, she loves it and he loves it. They always go and make hot sex immediately after while I'm left submissively crying and locked in chastity. My humiliation makes them both very horney,especially her. She has a very sadistic side and gets off on weaklings like me being beaten. She also gets attracted to the strong male and suddenly surrenders herself to him. But we developed this lifestyle over time and never go anywhere that is unacceptable to either one of us. Just be careful in your ventures that things don't get out of hand as you may have hinted. Perhaps a safeword would help.If our style of cuckolding feels wrong I think it's because society frowns on it cuz it's not normal like so many other things the vanillas condemn. It's guilt. Don't feel the guilt. Among consenting adults it's not a wrong thing.The only truely wrong stuff is doing something against a persons will or holding someone hostage.Do something against the innocencet like minors.These things are immoral in my opinion but our cucking is nothing even close to this.Anyone can stop at anytime.So enjoy the lifestyle.

For us, we find that we can both play the role of either being fully submissive or fully dominant depending upon the person we are with at the time. I think, in many ways, this is the reason we find it appealing for my wife to connect with many different Bulls, as each situation and experience is different.

I do enjoy being submissive to a Bull. It is something I never imagined, but the first time we hooked up with a very dominant Bull, I discovered I have a submissive side and enjoyed being dominated. My wife also found it hot to see me being fully submissive to another man. I cannot really explain the allure of being submissive and the enjoyment I receive when in the role. It is not anything I could ever do in public, but in the privacy of our hotel or bedroom, I have a side of my personality that comes to life.

For us, we find that we can both play the role of either being fully submissive or fully dominant depending upon the person we are with at the time. I think, in many ways, this is the reason we find it appealing for my wife to connect with many different Bulls, as each situation and experience is different.

I do enjoy being submissive to a Bull. It is something I never imagined, but the first time we hooked up with a very dominant Bull, I discovered I have a submissive side and enjoyed being dominated. My wife also found it hot to see me being fully submissive to another man. I cannot really explain the allure of being submissive and the enjoyment I receive when in the role. It is not anything I could ever do in public, but in the privacy of our hotel or bedroom, I have a side of my personality that comes to life.
A side of you comes to life when you become submissive and it brings a side of your wife to life also. You said she found it hot to see you submissive. How does she react? Does it make her want to dominate you as well or does she get more attracted to the bull or both? How does she show it?

In my case it made my wife more attracted to the bull. She was already hot to get with this man under these dirty circumstances, but to see him boss me around and watch me react to getting bullied, made her desire him more. I would never have the balls to treat a husband like that in front of the wife, something about seeing it made my wife very hot for this man.
Thats just how my wife reacts! I think it's the contrast between him and me. I'm so inneffectual and weak and he is so opposite that. My wife gets hot from bullying me and humiliating me then when he takes over and does all these things to me , she just goes over the top. It's fore play for them and it puts me into subspace where I'll be ready and eager to clean up the mess they make and serve them any way they wish.

I don't know how to set up a poll so I'll just ask. How many cucks out there are submissive and how many are not. Who enjoys being really beta and letting the bull take complete charge and maybe even being dominated and humiliated by him in front of your wife while caged vs you cukes who are on the same level as the bull and generally join in or take seconds. I'm from the first catagory.
Love wives sub hubby

A side of you comes to life when you become submissive and it brings a side of your wife to life also. You said she found it hot to see you submissive. How does she react? Does it make her want to dominate you as well or does she get more attracted to the bull or both? How does she show it?

The first man who became very dominant once we were in the bedroom was a very laid-back, easy-going guy. My wife thought he was hot and asked me if I wanted to invite him to return home with us. He was very polite, accepted our invitation, and showed no signs of a dominant personality. I undressed my wife for him and then invited him to play with her. It was not until he and my wife started to play and my wife pulled his cock out and found out he was huge that he began to take control. The more he took control, the more aroused and hornier my wife became. he was the first man to dominate me and for me to become submissive to. That had my wife going crazy and attracted to him.

The first man who became very dominant once we were in the bedroom was a very laid-back, easy-going guy. My wife thought he was hot and asked me if I wanted to invite him to return home with us. He was very polite, accepted our invitation, and showed no signs of a dominant personality. I undressed my wife for him and then invited him to play with her. It was not until he and my wife started to play and my wife pulled his cock out and found out he was huge that he began to take control. The more he took control, the more aroused and hornier my wife became. he was the first man to dominate me and for me to become submissive to. That had my wife going crazy and attracted to him.
U want chat

Reactions: nicebiguy
Submissive and must be humiliated by the wife

I am submissive. I have not been in her pussy for over 3 years. Every once in awhile she may give me a blowjob, but it has been months since the last one. The condition for me to watch was to be caged and 3.5 years later, I even think my little cock deserves to be caged. She will tell to go get her strap-on, which I put on her, and she pegs me. She tells me this is the only way we will be having sex together.

I am a sissy faggot now and yes I like it.