Whos more submissive

So I have found white women submit to big Coxs or powerful men. And Latin women usually not all that submissive... blk ladies are usually my dominant...but asains...those Lil slurs are the most submissive iv ever had.. will do anything to please a man...any man they don't mind being shared. And bondage...there a whole set of Japanese bongade sites... the one I got to date did all sorts of nasty shit to please me...rim job let me choke her and trash talk her while fucking.
Just curious what others think

Generally speaking, I too have found Asian women to be the most submissive in the bedroom. Black women certainly the most dominant. Indian women are probably in between the two extremes for me.

Reactions: petco
Love asian women and I have found one that can be very dominate which is a very big turn on.
It's amazing when you find one! So jealous ! There is nothing better than a petite asian hottie, verbally degrading you while pegging you or forcing an 8" black strap on down your throat! The icing on the cake is when she tells you she'll share you amongst her friends or you should get use to the treatment as she wants you rent you out for money as you are licking cum off her very high heels.

It's amazing when you find one! So jealous ! There is nothing better than a petite asian hottie, verbally degrading you while pegging you or forcing an 8" black strap on down your throat! The icing on the cake is when she tells you she'll share you amongst her friends or you should get use to the treatment as she wants you rent you out for money as you are licking cum off her very high heels.
That is a very specific and hot sanario.

Reactions: owlmale
That is a very specific and hot sanario.
Yes it is! I dated a Thai switch for a while after I split up from my long term gf. She was totally crazy (bi polar) but was super attracted when I told her about my previous cuckold relationship. Pulled out so much BDSM stuff from a box under her bed ( after running off to the bedroom and casually coming back wearing a bright pink 8" strapon). From that point on spent most of my time either fucking her as a schoolgirl after caning her or on my knees being fucked hard in a mirror dressed as a maid while she took videos and pics (which she sent me randomly when I was not there).

Reactions: owlmale
Yes it is! I dated a Thai switch for a while after I split up from my long term gf. She was totally crazy (bi polar) but was super attracted when I told her about my previous cuckold relationship. Pulled out so much BDSM stuff from a box under her bed ( after running off to the bedroom and casually coming back wearing a bright pink 8" strapon). From that point on spent most of my time either fucking her as a schoolgirl after caning her or on my knees being fucked hard in a mirror dressed as a maid while she took videos and pics (which she sent me randomly when I was not there).
I can just the imagine what that look like.

Reactions: petco
Super hot and lucky man... as I say though most asains are submissive you found the exception to the rule...Lucky guy lol

Reactions: petco and owlmale