The Alpha Experience - becoming a cum slut

jw_kk

Male
Gold
From time to time, I switch roles, into the ‘alpha male’ to enjoy the other side of cuckolding / hot wife encounters.

One aspect of this that I thoroughly enjoy is the experience of “breaking in” a new couple to the cuckold lifestyle - especially couples where both are submissive.

I’ll offer some context by describing my most recent encounter as the alpha. I invited a newbie couple to join me for a session in my hotel suite, Anne and Jonas. This was a hook-up I developed via DoubleList, took maybe a month of on-line seduction and planning to get it on the calendar for my November rounds.

Both are generally submissive, early 40’s, totally new to the cuckold / hot wife thing. Anne is attractive, younger looking, Jonas a fairly typical “suburban dad” sort of guy.

When they arrived at my suite, I invited them in. I was wearing a robe, along with my black silk thong, otherwise nude. Anne had on a fashionable blouse and skirt, her shapely legs nicely covered in taupe nylon, capped with a pair of black platform pumps - very sexy.

After smalltalk, mostly centered on confirming likes/dislikes/limits, we got down to business. I instructed Jonas to take a seat in one of the chairs I’d pre-positioned bedside, facing it, so he could get a full view of what was to come.

I placed Anne on the bed, facing Jonas. I stood between the two, doffed my robe slowly, displaying myself to them, turning full circle exposing myself to them. My cock was already very hard from a combination of slow, edging masturbation and the tadalafil blend I use to attain maximum erection. The thong covering my rock-hard cock was stretched into an aesthetic bulge.

After I completed my slow turn, I hooked my thumbs into the thong’s waist band, working it down, off of my body to completely expose my throbbing cock - for the occasion, I had on my five-snap leather cock strap, which most women get fascinated with, having never seen a strapped, bound cock before.

I masturbated for them for about five minutes, slowly stroking my hard cock for them, mostly to show Anne how sexy and stimulating she was - I did a little dirty talking along the way, evaluating their reaction by their facial expressions. Anne was literally salivating at the experience of me showing off for her.

As the next step, I knelt on the floor in front of Anne, parting her legs at the knees, lifting her skirt to see what was underneath. She had on stockings and garters, along with a pair of lacy white panties. I removed those, to expose her smooth pussy. After a few dirty comments, I got down to the business of licking and kissing her pussy, while Jonas looked on. At some point, he freed his cock from his slacks, masturbating while he watched me please his wife with my lips and tongue.

Anne was so over-stimulated I had her cumming in almost no time, bucking and writhing on the bed while I sucked her little clit, kissing, licking, and enjoying controlling her, my hands on her nylon-covered thighs, holding her in position on the bedside while I tongue-lashed her tasty little pussy.

I gave her a little time to catch her breath, then raised her off the bed. I placed Anne between me and Jonas, my cock pressed against her skirt. I slowly stripped her down, with her facing her husband; first her blouse, then her skirt, letting it fall to the floor around her shoes, finally her lacy white bra, which was front-hook. Once her boobs were free, I stimulated her nipples, gentle tugs on each with my fingertips, while my cock pressed between her smooth, sexy ass cheeks.

Once Anne was naked, save for her stockings, garter, and shoes, I began kissing her, touching her, exploring her while her husband looked on, wide-eyed, stroking, his mouth open, panting at what he was seeing.

I relished that for a while, until I could feel Anne was soaking wet. Her hands kept going to my cock and balls, as she experienced her first extramarital cock. She was at first reluctant, but with every passing second, every touch, she became more excited, less anxious.

Then it was time. I guided Anne onto the bed, propping her hips and ass atop one of the pillows. Between her open legs, I positioned myself for the initial penetration. I asked Jonas if he wanted to watch, up close. He responded by getting out of the chair, hobbling bedside, where he knelt on the floor to get a better view.

Once he was settled, I slowly penetrated Anne. I have a technique that I know many cuckold husbands go mad for; the slowest, most deliberate of penetrations, millimeter-by-millimeter, I slide my throbbing cock into the wife’s willing, wet pussy, until I am balls-deep inside her.

At that point I was in control of Anne. I fucked her, varying the pace, teasing her clit with my cock-head, fucking her deeply, fast, slow, sometimes pausing inside her to feel her contract her tight pussy on my thick fat cock. Jonas got to experience Anne’s orgasm on another man’s cock, watching it unfold, hearing her moaning, her lust for a stranger’s hard meat.

Then I let myself cum deep inside her, as deep as I could get, unloading in Anne, pumping her full of hot semen, enjoying the passion and power of taking another man’s wife as he looked on, powerless to stop it.

Once I was done, I dismounted Anne, turning her to face the bedside. I commanded Jonas to clean his wife’s pussy with his mouth. He was reluctant, at first rejecting my instruction. I cupped the back of his head with my open palm, pulling him forward, forcing his face into Anne’s cum-soaked pussy. The first few seconds were forced, as Jonas struggled, then finally succumbed to the task.

I made sure Jonas lapped up every drop of my spunk, leaving Anne satisfied. The next move was having Jonas service me - I commanded him to suck my cock while Anne watched, to show her what a diminutive, little subby cuck he could be. As Jonas explored my turgid cock, I told him to suck and lick me, to get me hard enough to take Anne’s ass.

He was actually pretty eager, passing his initial timidity and reluctance as cock-sucker in just a few minutes. He managed to get me completely erect within about ten minutes of his transformation to sub cock-sucker. Then I had him rim Anne, until her rosebud was slobbery wet. The finale was having him guide and help my cock into his wife’s ass. I pumped away until I ejected my second load into her willing, wanton anus. The last step was having Anne squat over Jonas’ face, to clean my spunk from her dripping ass.

We ended the session in the shower, all three of us, where Anne and Jonas shared my cock, sucking and licking me together. I was fortunately able to shoot one last load, giving them a sexy spunk facial.

I particularly enjoy sessions with couples like Anne and Jonas. There is some particular erotic, sensual aspect of being in control, of the novelty, the newness, the reluctance, hesitation, and finally having them give in, submitting to me.

I love seeing the husband’s reaction to the first time; the sight of his wife being used by another man for his pleasure. I love experiencing the wife’s first sex extramarital sex with another man, the reactions on her face, her wide-eyed expression seeing my throbbing hard cock inches from her mouth, before I give her my veiny, pulsing dick.

More than 90% of these encounters have a bisexual aspect; most of the husbands are as eager to suck and pleasure my cock as their wives are - I love the transition as both husband and wife become my little cock-worshiping, greedy cum sluts.