Remembering an awesome experience

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
2015-2016 during this time I happened to have some amazing times with mature lady called Auntie Anne this is one that sticks in my mind

Anne, my mother and a few other women had been invited to Milton Keynes for a friend’s hen weekend and it had been planned that I would go up separately and meet Anne when she managed to shake her friends. I should explain Anne was the same age as my mother. They had been friends from school. I affectionately called her Auntie Anne as she and my mother were inseparable. She would have been maybe 48 at the time I was a young 21yr old. I had been having sexual relations with her for the last 18 months behind her husbands back. My mother never had a clue.

Friday arrived and the women all got in a mini bus and set off to Milton Keynes and I jumped on the train. I had booked a night in a cheap travel lodge hotel and the plan was that Anne would “lose” the others and meet me in a pub before heading with me back to the hotel for some sex.

I got to Milton Keynes and booked in and got ready in the room and waited for Anne’s text. It was about 11.15pm that evening, when she finally texted me to say that she had managed to get separated from everyone but this one drunk friend and they were now in a pub round the corner from my hotel. I was bored and a little annoyed that our night looked to be cancelled so I decided to go along to the pub. I didn’t know the “friend” Anne was with and she didn’t know me so I thought there would be no risk.

I went into the pub, which was quite quiet and immediately spotted Anne and her friend Beth propping up the bar. Anne looked stunning, her huge tits trying to pop out of a sheer black top with a black bra underneath and a short skirt. Beth I would say slightly younger, maybe mid to late 40's was also a bit of a looker, long black hair and blue eyes and agin large tits, although not as big as Anne’s. I ordered a drink and sat at one of the cubical style seats and sent a message to Anne telling her how sexy she looked.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anne stand up and head to the toilets. I was just about to follow her in the hope of getting a crafty quickie in the loos when my phone went again. Go flirt with Beth, we need to try and lose her as I desperately want a shag tonight, was the message.

I walked over to Beth and sat on the chair next to her and made small talk with her about her thoughts on Milton Keynes, telling Beth I was a student here but was staying a few nights in the local Travelodge while the accommodation was being painted as the fumes were sending my head fuzzy. As we talked I could tell Beth was drunk. Anne came back and I introduced myself to her and the three of us chatted. We all moved back into the booth area with a fresh supply of drinks, As we chatted Anne’s foot slid up mine. She put her hand on my thigh and caressed my cock beneath the table. As soon as Beth got up to go to the toilet I moved closer to Anne and kissed her and pushed hand beneath her skirt. I could feel how wet she was.
“Invite us back to your room.” She gasped. “I will make sure Beth has another wine, when she agrees to come back and as soon as she is passed out on the bed asleep we can fuck.”

I moved back away from Anne so as not to arouse suspicion and when Beth came back I placed my hand on both their knees and invited them both back to my room Before Anne had a chance to say anything Beth had agreed and downed the rest of the huge glass of wine.

We walked the 5 minutes back to the hotel and took the lift up to my room and by the time we got there Beth had seemed to have drunk herself sober and was nowhere near passing out, so Anne said she would go downstairs and get some drinks from the hotel bar. As soon as she was out of the room Beth turned to me and said “thank fuck she's gone” and kissed me her hands quickly grabbing my now stiff cock.

I kissed her back and ran my hands up her legs and lifted her dress up fondling her tits through her bra. My hands moved down and caressed her arse as Beth rubbed my hard cock. I slid my hand under her knickers and brushed her pussy making Beth moan into my mouth. I moved my hand round to her front and moved her knickers to one side and slipped a finger or two into her soaking wet pussy.

At this point Anne walked back in and I stepped back from Beth feeling guilty but Anne just smiled at me. She took a drink and put the tray she was carrying on the dressing table.

“What would your husband say Beth? You dirty slut” Anne said.

Beth smiled back at her, “Like I care, I am so fucking horny I want his cock inside me.”

“Then don’t let me stop you.” Anne said with a cheeky smile

Beth turned back to me and fell to her knees and pulled open my jeans. She took out my hard cock and began to lick and suck on it like an ice lolly. Anne walked up to me and kissed me and whispered in my ear save me some, pushing her tongue in my mouth before going to sit on the chair in the corner with her drink to watch the show.

Beth stood up and I turned her around and unzipped her dress and pulled it down off her shoulders before unclipping her bra and letting her large tits flop out, she then lay down on the bed. She opened her legs and I could see her knickers were soaking wet. I wan now in the bed on my knees and ran my fingers over the wet material before pulling them down her legs and throwing them over to Anne.

I pushed a finger into Beth’s pussy and ran my tongue over her clit. Beth started to squirm as my fingers and tongue sent waves of pleasure flowing through her. Within minutes she was panting and her legs tensed up and her pussy clenched tight around my finger as she cum and squirted all over me and the bed the whole room now smelt of sex. Once she died down I stood up and grabbed my hard cock and ran it up and down her pussy, coating it in her juices.

“I need a good pounding, Fuck me use me like a dirty slut.” She begged.

I pushed my cock into her tight hole and lifted her legs onto my shoulders and grabbed her thighs before thrusting in and out, my balls slapping against her arse. As I fucked her, her tits wiggled back and forth and Beth grabbed them pulling on her nipples. Then after a while her hand came down and started flicking her clit and milking my cock as I could feel myself getting close and I warned Beth that I was going to cum.

“Don’t cum in me, I'm not on the pill.” She gasped.

I continued to fuck her and felt myself getting closer and closer before I pulled out and grabbed my cock, I groaned loudly as I was shooting my cum over her belly and tits and a little over her hairy bush and some even glazed her now plump pussy lips. After I had finished I collapsed on the bed next to Beth, both of us panting heavily. Beth said “I so badly needed that, Anne you need to try his cock seeing as Dave doesn't give you any at home”

All this while Anne was sitting watching us fuck, Beth and Me lay in silence for a few minutes as I caught my breath and then Anne stood up and pulled off her top and bra. Her nipples jutted out huge and hard and she pulled her knickers down and dropped them to the floor. She sat back on the chair and ran her fingers up and down her pussy I could see she was soaking wet after just watching me fuck her friend.

I got up off the bed and walked over to her and got to my knees in front of Anne. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy and began to grind herself on my tongue. I found her clit and began to lick and suck it until I heard her moan and her juices ran out over my face as she climaxed.

Anne stood up and led me to the bed, pushing me down next to Beth. And said "watch how you do it Beth " Anne straddled me, wanking and sucking my cock until it was hard again before she hovered her pussy over my cock before sinking down and riding me. I reached up and played with her tits, lifting my head so I could suck and bite her nipples as she rode me, lifting herself up and down my hard shaft, her juices running out over my cock I've never seen her so wet in all the 18 months we have been fucking I could tell the whole thing turned her on.

I looked over to see Beth watching us as we fucked and I ran my hand down and rubbed her pussy as Anne fucked me. Anne sat up and put her own hand on her clit and played with herself as she rode, bringing herself to another orgasm. clamping her thighs on my hand as she screamed out “oh fuck yeah that's it I'm gonna cum”.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming again and I grabbed Anne’s arse and held her still as I started to thrust up and into her pussy before I emptied my second load of the night deep inside her. Her tits hung in my face and bit and sucked on her nipples as she came down from her climax my cock still throbbing inside her.

Anne collapsed on the other side of the bed from Beth, not even 10 minutes had gone by Beth started to suck me off I was getting hard again, she said she loved watching me fuck Anne and fill her pussy she wanted to watch again, so with that and my cock now hard again I couldn't help myself I mounted Anne again fucking her slow in the missionary position but hard Beth was watching as I started to fuck all the cum out of her all over the sheets and down the inside of her thighs.

After another shaking climax I heard Anne say “Fucking cum in me you bastard. I need it in me” Anne shouted and I thrust up and shot my third load of cum into her tight pussy, emptying myself in her I was spent.

When I had finished I rolled off Anne and lay back in the middle of the bed two naked mature ladies either side of me. All three of us were panting and sweaty and within moments Beth was licking Anne's pussy cleaning up all three of our juices. After another 20 mins or so they were both asleep. I had the perfect view two mature ladies naked in my bed that I've just fucked how on earth can things get any better when your in your 20`s, I then dropped off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Beth showering in the bathroom. Anne was still asleep so I gently climbed out of bed and went and got in the shower next to Beth. She looked surprised to see me but when I kissed her she kissed me back and I fucked her from behind with her holding onto the walls, pulling out and cumming over her back and watching the water wash it away.

By the time we got dried off Anne was awake and stood by the window naked smoking a cigarette. Beth got dressed and Anne told her she was going to stay a while and Beth gave her a knowing wink and said “you lucky bitch get his number we need to see him again”. I walked Beth down to the lobby, sharing a kiss and a fumble in the lift, before going back up to Anne where we fucked for the rest of the day. it was the best meeting we had ever had, we did on occasion meet up with Beth now she knows, but it was always fun even though I would have loved to cum in that pussy.

im always looking for new experiences like this so if you want a straight guy to join in with some fun and your in the uk drop me a message

Last edited: