Boyfriend stays over weekends now and I love it

We have a great boyfriend, yes we both consider him a boyfriend for both of us.

Weekends are now our playtimes, as we are all off work the weekend and he comes over and stays till Monday morning
Friday night he gets in and showers , we all have a few drinks to get in mood,
We all strip down and relax sitting on the couch and play a waiting game to see who can't wait no longer, there are times I am first to crawl between his legs but I understand that he is her boyfriend for the most part, but I can be first sometimes too.
I almost always let him have sex with her first, but sucking on a soft cock making it hard in my mouth is a nice bonus for me and my wife really plays with herself when I'm sucking his dick.

I'm not the average cuck as I really like a man's body and enjoy licking it all over.

When he is hard I leave them alone for some privacy and to refill our drinks .
I usually give them a good amount of time, she or he will call for me , because he knows how much I like him and he loves when I rim his gorgeous ass , I mean he has a beautiful hairless ass , chest underarms , he has not yet started shaving his legs and that's weird cause he is at the gym all the time.
Go figure.i have discovered that men or maybe just Mr , have a " second " hole deeper inside me cause one time I was in doggy and I pushed really far back on him and felt a pop inside me and not much pleasure on my side but for him , oh wow he loved it ,
This is his preferred place to cum when she ok's it, his cum is never seen again when he does it in my second hole , I'm just glad he goes slow cause it scares me when it pops in .

All 3 of us cum multiple times, I always want to clean her and she lets me enjoy that , mine and his .
When she sucks him , he cums in her mouth and kisses me letting his cum disappear between us ,
He likes taking her in missionary position so I can eat his hole out while they're kissing,

I'm 100% fully onboard with him and her having their private times too and love when they invite me back wondering what they did and said you each other,
The same as they are with Me being alone with each of them ,
We try to do different scenarios each week , but they both know I want to be included in the sex with them ,
She likes to have me take him the same ways she does and makes it a who gets his cum game out of it.

One favorite is when I'm in the sling and they both put my cage ring on , then my wife lubes up the penis-plug and slowly pushes it in ( 10 inches and Yes it goes into my bladder) then she lets him close and lock me up and wow that's a special feeling locked With a penis-plug in oh my you gotta try that ,
Then she licked my hole and he puts on some lube and slowly pushes all in and fucks me till he's done.

All the while I'm kissing my wife she usually doesn't let go till he climaxes, says she likes the feeling cause with that plug bring locked in me and getting fucked I'm like a Gelding all submissive and coy.

If I get it first, I'm usually leaving them alone till the last day as I'm all spent and used , she said I have a woman's ' Glow ' after I'm all used like that , and she likes me this way cause I'm all soft in nature after that .

The only thing I wish is if he was a kisser with me , but he's not into that, tho I do get everything else.

My wife jokes I better not switch sides fully cause she knows I really like him and his sex and his cum ,
I'm bi but married to her and think bring her Cuck is the best , she really enjoys what we have cause it's so wanted on my part , no humiliation or denial from all our sides .

I sleep in the same bed with both of them when he comes over and have sex with both also .

When he leaves she kisses him and we go to bed and make love thanking each other for what we did .

In the house we all stay naked but backyard and outdoors , no but fully clothed.

That was her request so that anyone can get some anytime during the weekend, she told me she likes when I get up midnight to tinkle so she can surprise me with his cock in her mouth when I get back , and most times I join her till he wakes up and one of us gets his cum .

My wifes man also comes over on weekends but I'm not gay so much as forced bi. I don't find men attractive in the pure sense but enjoy showing my wife how inferior I am to her bull. Our relationship is more S/M. My wife has always dominated and humiliated me and made me her bitch. She also instructs her bull to dom me and I love submitting to him in front of her while she laughs at me and tells me what a looser bitch I am. So when he arrives on friday I go to his car and fetch his weeks dirty laundry. Then the three of us go to the laundry room where my wife tell him all the rules I broke the past week. Then I'm ordered to pull down my diapers to my ankles and bend over the big heavy laundry table and hold up my skirt. He then gives me a rather severe ass and leg whipping with his belt.The severity depends on how bad I was the past week and the mood my wife is in. She told me that it makes her horny and excited watching her man whip my sissy ass. When he is done I'm cyying my eyes out and tell him I'll be a good girl and I drop to my knees and suck him till he is hard.Then they go off to the bedroom while I wash his laundry in a big metal tub by hand kneeling on the floor. As I'm scrubbing his clothes and cleaning his shoes and boots I can hear my wife moaning with pleasure as her man fucks her hard. When she stops moaning I know I'll be receiveing a shock from my electric chastity cage to get in there and clean her messy pussy up. And all that in just the first 2 or 3 hours of our weekend.

We have a great boyfriend, yes we both consider him a boyfriend for both of us.

Weekends are now our playtimes, as we are all off work the weekend and he comes over and stays till Monday morning
Friday night he gets in and showers , we all have a few drinks to get in mood,
We all strip down and relax sitting on the couch and play a waiting game to see who can't wait no longer, there are times I am first to crawl between his legs but I understand that he is her boyfriend for the most part, but I can be first sometimes too.
I almost always let him have sex with her first, but sucking on a soft cock making it hard in my mouth is a nice bonus for me and my wife really plays with herself when I'm sucking his dick.

I'm not the average cuck as I really like a man's body and enjoy licking it all over.

When he is hard I leave them alone for some privacy and to refill our drinks .
I usually give them a good amount of time, she or he will call for me , because he knows how much I like him and he loves when I rim his gorgeous ass , I mean he has a beautiful hairless ass , chest underarms , he has not yet started shaving his legs and that's weird cause he is at the gym all the time.
Go figure.i have discovered that men or maybe just Mr , have a " second " hole deeper inside me cause one time I was in doggy and I pushed really far back on him and felt a pop inside me and not much pleasure on my side but for him , oh wow he loved it ,
This is his preferred place to cum when she ok's it, his cum is never seen again when he does it in my second hole , I'm just glad he goes slow cause it scares me when it pops in .

All 3 of us cum multiple times, I always want to clean her and she lets me enjoy that , mine and his .
When she sucks him , he cums in her mouth and kisses me letting his cum disappear between us ,
He likes taking her in missionary position so I can eat his hole out while they're kissing,

I'm 100% fully onboard with him and her having their private times too and love when they invite me back wondering what they did and said you each other,
The same as they are with Me being alone with each of them ,
We try to do different scenarios each week , but they both know I want to be included in the sex with them ,
She likes to have me take him the same ways she does and makes it a who gets his cum game out of it.

One favorite is when I'm in the sling and they both put my cage ring on , then my wife lubes up the penis-plug and slowly pushes it in ( 10 inches and Yes it goes into my bladder) then she lets him close and lock me up and wow that's a special feeling locked With a penis-plug in oh my you gotta try that ,
Then she licked my hole and he puts on some lube and slowly pushes all in and fucks me till he's done.

All the while I'm kissing my wife she usually doesn't let go till he climaxes, says she likes the feeling cause with that plug bring locked in me and getting fucked I'm like a Gelding all submissive and coy.

If I get it first, I'm usually leaving them alone till the last day as I'm all spent and used , she said I have a woman's ' Glow ' after I'm all used like that , and she likes me this way cause I'm all soft in nature after that .

The only thing I wish is if he was a kisser with me , but he's not into that, tho I do get everything else.

My wife jokes I better not switch sides fully cause she knows I really like him and his sex and his cum ,
I'm bi but married to her and think bring her Cuck is the best , she really enjoys what we have cause it's so wanted on my part , no humiliation or denial from all our sides .

I sleep in the same bed with both of them when he comes over and have sex with both also .

When he leaves she kisses him and we go to bed and make love thanking each other for what we did .

In the house we all stay naked but backyard and outdoors , no but fully clothed.

That was her request so that anyone can get some anytime during the weekend, she told me she likes when I get up midnight to tinkle so she can surprise me with his cock in her mouth when I get back , and most times I join her till he wakes up and one of us gets his cum .
This is what we want, very hard to find, you're lucky