Your Top Five OTHER Guy's Wives

Lots of great new (to me) finds above and I'll comment on a few of my faves soon but how about these and how did I miss them LOL ....?

@wmbnuts Have you seen how she dresses?!? And in public too! She knows that every guy wants her and is doing ABSOLUTELY nothing to discourage them LOL! Thank you and keep up the great work ;-)
Thank you for placing my darling in your Top Five,
and your few words about her, show that you figured her out.;)

@jiconrobensi Even if you think you don't like Asians (you racist fools) you MUST check out this adorable lady with a dress sense designed to dement. Your trousers will definitely feel like they're shrinking. You have been warned LOL! Legs for days ;-) Outfits to make you swell AND apparently her hubby/partner dresses her for fuck dates!
Many thanks for mentioning ;) Very glad you find her attractive!

Agree with the nomination of @alexzhg . Amazing body and she looks like a pro sucking cock I can only imagine how good it must feel. She must have lots of experience LOL! and I'd love to see lots more of her. And that ass.....it looks addictively tongue-worthy :p Check her out for sure.

Hey, thank you! Melanny is Costa Rican, not Colombian, but what does it matter, lol. And, I have heard that Colombian women are the hottest of all. Enjoy any Hot Latina!View attachment 1550541View attachment 1550542View attachment 1550543View attachment 1550544View attachment 1550561
My apologies! From now on it's Costa Riccan coffee only for me LOL! She is utterly gorgeous. The only thing I don't understand is how, in the second last picture, you/someone appears to be holding a games controller in your/their hand with her lying so seductively on the bed. How could you not rather be playing with her? She looks very lickable in that pic. (And all the others LOL)

My apologies! From now on it's Costa Riccan coffee only for me LOL! She is utterly gorgeous. The only thing I don't understand is how, in the second last picture, you/someone appears to be holding a games controller in your/their hand with her lying so seductively on the bed. How could you not rather be playing with her? She looks very lickable in that pic. (And all the others LOL)
LOL, I am dis-abled and use a wheelchair. And, do not worry, I lick her entire body every chance I get, From the soles of her feet to her forehead! And, back, just in case I missed a spot.

LOL, I am dis-abled and use a wheelchair. And, do not worry, I lick her entire body every chance I get, From the soles of her feet to her forehead! And, back, just in case I missed a spot.
Wow! Sorry for any offence caused re: your disability. That would never be my intention 🙇‍♂️

@CKone is model hot! I mean, Arab-Princes-would-queue-to-buy-her hot LOL! Lots of nice phoos and when you see her practising her splits from the rear, you'll definitely want to slide her peach of an ass in your hands and bury your face in that snatch...

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
My top. 5 absolute hotties!! (In no particular order) any of these would be perfect ongoing lovers...
1. @Hwcouple702
I couldn't say enough about this woman...
2. @CoolKids812
Would love to have her as a regular lover!
3. @Cuckwannabe1976
This woman is the Bomb...
4. @Spence Smith
This is truly a lucky man... serious Hottie!!
5. @Hoebaney31
Very tasty!
6. @HankHill88
Another AMAZING sexy woman...
7. @wmbnuts
This woman is ALWAYS Uber Sexy!!
8. @samandjean
This woman has a sensual innocence that just turns Me on so easily...
9. @JRodgers
She can have me ANY TIME!!
10. @TallUKBlonde
Just look at her!!!🍆🍆🍆🍆
11. @Dmarks
Just fucking Yummmmm!
12. @Familf5163
Exudes class and eroticism!! 🔥🔥🔥
Update: There are a definitely a few others... like @HotwifeNorCal , @Bbbks839 and @Hottwifebb...

NOW the list is complete lol

Last edited:
My top. 5 absolute hotties!! (In no particular order) any of these would be perfect ongoing lovers...
1. @Hwcouple702
2. @CoolKids812
3. @Cuckwannabe1976
4. @Spence Smith
5. @Hoebaney31
Very tasty!
6. @HankHill88
7. @wmbnuts
8. @samandjean
9. @JRodgers
10. @TallUKBlonde
Just look at her!!!🍆🍆🍆🍆
11. @Dmarks
Just fucking Yummmmm!
12. @Familf5163
There are a definitely a few others... maybe a different post lol
Much appreciated 🙌🏻

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
@Hottwifebb is one to check out. I'd love to see her give head with her hair in that bun... Check out what she does to her husband's lucky friends... ;-)

Making new discoveries all the time here LOL!

1. @Hwcouple702
2. @CoolKids812
3. @Cuckwannabe1976
4. @Spence Smith
5. @Hoebaney31
Very tasty!
6. @HankHill88
7. @wmbnuts
8. @samandjean
9. @JRodgers
10. @TallUKBlonde
Just look at her!!!🍆🍆🍆🍆
11. @Dmarks
Just fucking Yummmmm!
12. @Familf5163
There are a definitely a few others... maybe a different post lol
Thanks for that. Just checking some of them out @Dmarks is seriously hot ;-)