Subtle ways to start.

I would have to say that using the word "cuckold" in an early attempt with a reluctant wife....is a very bad idea. For that very reason. Plus, it seems to be "sick and perverted" because it's all about the man's odd obsession (to most normal people). I think it must be sold as an opportunity for HER to have more satisfaction and more experiences.

hw
Ah yes it was actually my wife who said isn’t that a cuckold or something and when I first mentioned anything regarding it - my wife said you want to share me with other men , which I thought odd phrase to use afterwards ? . In fact after her saying that I thought she had already had been with her previous guy and was put off or something - why do you think she would phrase it like that then ? . Almost like she already knew what it was ? .

I would have to say that using the word "cuckold" in an early attempt with a reluctant wife....is a very bad idea. For that very reason. Plus, it seems to be "sick and perverted" because it's all about the man's odd obsession (to most normal people). I think it must be sold as an opportunity for HER to have more satisfaction and more experiences.

hw
Yea I didn’t say cuckold, I’m more told her hotwife and her getting extra pleasure but she didn’t seemed to thrilled about that

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Yea I didn’t say cuckold, I’m more told her hotwife and her getting extra pleasure but she didn’t seemed to thrilled about that
I’m the same have been using in a fun way adding into texts etc about her being my slutwife and a cow . She replies you like me being a cow with smiley faces etc . Seems like more guys are being brought up - one guy 2 weeks ago asked for her no - last week a guy told her he’d like to see her with just her sunglasses on etc . It’s like I know you want me to fuck other guys ,I’ll tell you all about these other guys and what they are saying to me and what they want but I’m not interested - why tell me in the first place - if she that disinterested keep it to yourself . I just don’t get it

I’m the same have been using in a fun way adding into texts etc about her being my slutwife and a cow . She replies you like me being a cow with smiley faces etc . Seems like more guys are being brought up - one guy 2 weeks ago asked for her no - last week a guy told her he’d like to see her with just her sunglasses on etc . It’s like I know you want me to fuck other guys ,I’ll tell you all about these other guys and what they are saying to me and what they want but I’m not interested - why tell me in the first place - if she that disinterested keep it to yourself . I just don’t get it
I feel like mines curious she’s just not admitting it or playing it off like no way

cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful
hotwife is a wife who has sex with other men

using the term cuckold focuses on the man - using the term hotwife focuses on the woman

Remember this is about her not him

Reactions: LookAHead
I’ve been subtle trying to talk my wife into it, but it’s not going very good. She said she was going to think about. Then she got mad and at me for even suggesting it. How dare I even suggest anything like that she said, I told her it was because I want her to experience pleasure and it was something I’d love to see as well. She told me I’m enough and I just told her I was just trying to help her out, she said if I wanted more dick or anybody else I would just go do it I don’t need your help getting more. She then later said it’s not a point her life she wants to try or do at the moment, So yea don’t think it’s going to happen for us
Exactly the same situation here. First she was kind of interested and playful. Then got angry. Then more understanding, but very firm that she's had her slutty days in the past (before me) and she's "been there, done that" (she had a MFM threesome in the past with another guys)... She does not want to do these sort of things now she says.

Has anyone tried or had success by subtly or discreetly bringing up hotwife/cuckolding.
For many having a direct conversation is either difficult or impossible and it would be easier to drop subtle hints and gauge reactions first.
Here are somethings ive done.
1. Told my wife i will do more housework if she agrees to go out more with her girlfriends and have fun and let her hair down. (She was extremely pleased with this but hasnt started going out much yet).
2. Watching a TV show together a part where a frustrated wife got chatting online to another man and ended up having hotel sex with him, i said i sympathised with the wife, understood and didnt blame her. (She never really responded).
3. There is a guy at her gym she has mentioned a few times, who just happened to be at a local.swimming pool with his young daughter once when we took out young boys. I saw them look over at each a few times and when we got close to him i took one of my boys over to the other side leaving her by him. I saw them stary chatting quickly and briefly. (She never.said a word about him. But a few weeks later she pointed out his wife to me putting her down and saying her husband was to good looking to be with her).
4. I printed off an article explaining why having a cuckold relationship was good for a marriage. I folded it and left it in a bedroom draw for her to possibly find in the future. (Its still there but she has never mentioned it).
5. Ive told her she gets eyed up by lots of men (the truth) and i find it a turn on. (No reply).

Although nothimg as yet has given a possitive response, none have either been challenged or dismissed so i see it as slowly planting seeds and she is slowly thinking about some even if shes only doing it subconsciously.
What do you think she may be thinking?.

Also what other subtle and discreet ways have you used or heard about?.
Do you still have a link to that article?

I have a similar sort of thing with my wife just perhaps more discreet or played down.
She quite often mentions guys talking to her in the gym. She even sometimes said i think he was chatting me up etc. But then she is always quick to add something like "but hes old" "or" hes a bit weird" "or he lo es himself".
To me it sounds like she cant help telling about another guy, hes on her mi d and she has been thinking about him and almost blurted it out to me. Then when she realises she quickly adds something negative. Almost like "theres a guy i like at the gym..... but nothing happened or nothing will happen".
Also like you if i day anything positive or encouraging its met with a negative from her and she gets defensive.
Maybe smile and just say I bet they really wanted you and touch her suggestively when you say it and tell her it's because she's hot so you're not surprised.