sucking cock and wearing panties

My wife caught me in panties jo she now wants to watch me suck a gay guy off and swallow his load
I love LOVE when I play with a cucked couple where She makes him or he wants to wear panties, play dress up, etc. while he sucks my cock, eats my creampie dripping out of Her sexy fuckholes. Nothing better than breaking a straight man, making him wear panties, suck cock, take my dick and hot load in his boi pussy, maybe wear lipstick too , be used like a slut

I love LOVE when I play with a cucked couple where She makes him or he wants to wear panties, play dress up, etc. while he sucks my cock, eats my creampie dripping out of Her sexy fuckholes. Nothing better than breaking a straight man, making him wear panties, suck cock, take my dick and hot load in his boi pussy, maybe wear lipstick too , be used like a slut
Love the taste of cum

When the wife is doing laundry and pulls stuff out of the dryer, She'll say heres your panties knowing its some what humiliating. I haven't sucked her BFs cock at all but he knows she kisses me after shes been with him. Im pretty sure she clued him in about me wearing panties she lays out, Him knowing leaves a humiliating taste in ones mouth, and mind

Reactions: Jon Day
wearing panties is just normal for me. every time my wife is with a lover, I wear panties, but now it's just normal to slip on a pair for bedtime! and yes, with my wife's regular lover, when I'm allowed to be there, they refer to me as 'pantie boy' and I just love to be told to go down on him to get him ready while wearing panties and then keep them on while cleaning them up! it is my favorite part of sex with my wife now! just love it8 HotWife playing with pantyboy.jpg3 cp.jpg6 cp cleanup.jpg