sucking cock and wearing panties

As soon as the panties go on, all I can think about is big black cock, the taste of it, feeling it stretch every where it touches, letting them cum deep inside me, or all over my sissy ass..I love black cock so much! I will never turn down cum from them either, ill be a good little sissy for my bbc daddy

Attachments

• 20210727_222827.jpg
    20210727_222827.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210730_172330.jpg
    20210730_172330.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210918_154123.jpg
    20210918_154123.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 21
  • received_411898943461640.jpeg
    received_411898943461640.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 32
I love LOVE when I play with a cucked couple where She makes him or he wants to wear panties, play dress up, etc. while he sucks my cock, eats my creampie dripping out of Her sexy fuckholes. Nothing better than breaking a straight man, making him wear panties, suck cock, take my dick and hot load in his boi pussy, maybe wear lipstick too , be used like a slut
Love all that

As soon as the panties go on, all I can think about is big black cock, the taste of it, feeling it stretch every where it touches, letting them cum deep inside me, or all over my sissy ass..I love black cock so much! I will never turn down cum from them either, ill be a good little sissy for my bbc daddy
Natural pictures have always intrigued me.

Reactions: owlcuck
How many guys suck cock while wearing panties? And clean up the wife's lover after he fucks her? did you start you doing it on your own or was it her idea or mutual decision ?

I started sucking dick years ago and always behind my wife's back. She had no idea. It was a dark secret for me and I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I'd sneak around constantly and obsessively at bars and Craigslist inviting guys over to our house meeting her introducing them as a friend of mine. Sneaking around the house with me wearing my wife's sexy gstrings sucking random guys dicks and letting them fuck my asshole bareback. I did this for 8 years nearly 3 or 4 times a week without her having any clue. She was always really grossed out by it and hated the thought of it cuz I was her man and she said it made her feel bad as if she wasn't enough. Then one day she caught me. I invited 4 grinder hookups over to our house back to back one day while we had a small party. We were having fun on Molly and she caught me naked doggie style getting my asshole railed by the first guy that came over for the day. She watched me getting fcuked by this buff black guy and saw me wearing her pink gstring cumming really hard and she started to freak out and get really horny so she masterbated watching n continued to spy on me all day seeing three more black guys come to our party and fuck me seeing them pound my asshole as I wore her gstring begging each of them to empty their balls inside of me as I was cumming like a slutty white teenage bitch. That night when we fucked alone she brought it up.

I started sucking dick years ago and always behind my wife's back. She had no idea. It was a dark secret for me and I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I'd sneak around constantly and obsessively at bars and Craigslist inviting guys over to our house meeting her introducing them as a friend of mine. Sneaking around the house with me wearing my wife's sexy gstrings sucking random guys dicks and letting them fuck my asshole bareback. I did this for 8 years nearly 3 or 4 times a week without her having any clue. She was always really grossed out by it and hated the thought of it cuz I was her man and she said it made her feel bad as if she wasn't enough. Then one day she caught me. I invited 4 grinder hookups over to our house back to back one day while we had a small party. We were having fun on Molly and she caught me naked doggie style getting my asshole railed by the first guy that came over for the day. She watched me getting fcuked by this buff black guy and saw me wearing her pink gstring cumming really hard and she started to freak out and get really horny so she masterbated watching n continued to spy on me all day seeing three more black guys come to our party and fuck me seeing them pound my asshole as I wore her gstring begging each of them to empty their balls inside of me as I was cumming like a slutty white teenage bitch. That night when we fucked alone she brought it up.
So how did you finally tell her? Do any of them fuck her?

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15
And the rest of the story??????????
And the rest of the story??????????

Reactions: Richie534