SugarDaddy

I had a Sugardaddy/Sugarbaby relationship that spanned a little more than 10-years. I met Bev when she was 18. Bev is 17-years younger than me. I hired her to work in one of my businesses. The first year, our relationship was non-sexual, but we did date during that time. Our relationship became sexual on her 19th birthday. That nominal decade was both the best, and worst of my life.

The traditional Sugardaddy/Sugarbaby part of the relationship included her job, benefits, a car, an apartment, subsidies for clothing, tuition, travel, jewelry, etc. Eventually we bought a house together. I nearly divorced KK in the process of all this, the house Bev and I jointly owned was part of my "exit" plan.

There was a complex underlying component, extreme fetish in orientation; Bev has a number of blended interests, including age-play, Doll play, bondage, and medical fetish interests. In the age-play/age regression domain, sometimes called "Littlespace," there are number of sub-types - Bev is/was a "middle," with a specialty, the role of Lolita Girl. These relationships vary in depth and complexity, notionally underpinned by a dominant/submissive "Daddy/Babygirl" element. The Doll play is even more complicated. In its full bloom, I even built and outfitted my own dungeon for our play.

I was completely, totally sexually addicted to Bev, as well as emotionally bound to her. The layered financial part of the interwoven Sugardaddy/Sugarbaby (the most superficial part of the whole affair) added more mess to the whole thing. if I'm honest about it all, it was the most destructive thing i've ever been involved in. The financial impact alone was nearly $1.7m over that decade.

I did manage to avoid divorce, by the thinnest of margins, and in large part, the affair with Bev is part of what led KK and I into our current hot wife lifestyle. I honestly can't say that I regret any of it - but with the wisdom of experience, I'd never repeat it.

I've been trying to write about the experience for nearly three years - still incomplete, unfinished. Certainly the aspects of a lithe, beautiful, sexually charged 19-year old bouncing on my cock (and so much more) is worth documenting for posterity, but the emotional parts are more valuable than the purely sexual aspects. In my case, Bev managed to find, and push every "button" that's wired into me, along with some i wasn't even aware of. Setting aside the financial part of things, the sexual and emotional addiction, for me, was like falling into a black hole.

The flattery, gratification, and "arm/eye candy" afforded by a young, beautiful companion is definitely part of the honey-trap. Good luck to you.

I have got close to a young Goth Girl of 19 years, I am 51! She is totally smitten with me and has shared her dirty photo's with me! Nothing will probably happen, but I am so Flattered! Anyone else experienced this?
I have two couples different time periods, one couple I had them for almost a year as my sugar babies, and they other one had them for almost 2 years, in one relationship the guy was only watching real cuckold with very small dick and wife didn’t let him do much

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
My vixen (and wife) is exploring findom, as opposed to a sugar relationship, at the moment but for generous enough admirer I suppose nothing is impossible and the lines between the two could be blurred a little