Suggestions , Opinions and Views are most welcome

sargam

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are 32 y. o and we have been married for 8 years and we have a son who is 7 years old.

Ours was an arranged marriage and we consummated our marriage after wedding unlike love marriages in which sexual compatibility is tested before wedding.

I guess our sex life has been limited to once a week because I could not keep up with my wife's demand for more sex (when she is really in mood)

So she has diverted her energy in raising our son , reading - writing and becoming religious.

She is a very supportive wife and has never complained or humiliated me (nor cheated on me) but i want to see her satisfied, before she looses her libido.

She is a prude and it will be difficult to convince her to try out anything new , as she comes from a very conservative family with heavy religious influence.

Kindly let me know your inputs on spicing up our sex life or ask me any other details.

Reactions: Piar77
It could be one way to lead the conversation to the area you want to talk about.

It has been 8 years since we have been married and it would be awkward to ask her about her past relationships at this phase of our marriage.

It would seem as if I am doubting her loyalty

Ok maybe you just need to take care of her extra sex drive without upsetting her sensibilities maybe start by adding toys into the mix, maybe one that's thicker or longer than yourself.

Reactions: sargam
Also I have seen the pics of her and she is gorgeous maybe point out to her when guys check her out.
oh she knows that
a woman always knows when she is being checked out , its like they have eyes at the back of their head

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are 32 y. o and we have been married for 8 years and we have a son who is 7 years old.

Ours was an arranged marriage and we consummated our marriage after wedding unlike love marriages in which sexual compatibility is tested before wedding.

I guess our sex life has been limited to once a week because I could not keep up with my wife's demand for more sex (when she is really in mood)

So she has diverted her energy in raising our son , reading - writing and becoming religious.

She is a very supportive wife and has never complained or humiliated me (nor cheated on me) but i want to see her satisfied, before she looses her libido.

She is a prude and it will be difficult to convince her to try out anything new , as she comes from a very conservative family with heavy religious influence.

Kindly let me know your inputs on spicing up our sex life or ask me any other details.

Sir u have try threesome

Wife is totally change and new so open-minded

U from