SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!......

Merkaba34

Couple
Apr 24, 2017
IMG_4996.JPG Now first off we are extremely new to the whole sharing lifestyle, in fact we haven't done it yet. I love showing her off in public and when guys check her out with her revealing clothes. I brought up the whole MMF 3some fantasy of mine and she basically shut it down and told me she would rather have a FFM one if at all. Now when we go out to the bars and she drinks, she is a completely different woman and begins to like the attention from guys and can.....on occasion...get really freaky. She has even sent pics of her gorgeous tits/pussy to my friends while we were out drinking. My question is, how do I nudge her in that direction ?......if I don't try it we will never go thru with it....but if I do, I'm pretty sure she will at least try it. Do I approach a stranger at a bar and ask him if he thinks she's hot and would like to fuck her?.....seems a little too forward....lol.....or find a chic at a bar that she finds hot and ask her if she's down?....or do I recruit one of my friends who she is already comfortable with?.....I just don't know how to proceed and that's why I need your help.

I have to say I can understand her reluctance. It is unfortunate that it takes alcohol to bring out that side of her personality. it is possible that you could have a planted person at the bar to approach her and get the party started. If there is a male or female you can confide in with your ambitions and they approve of being involved that may be a way to move forward.
YET I caution you that you need to consider the morning after. What seems like all fun and games on that alcohol driven night may seem a bit different when you two have that next morning talk. There is the chance that she may approve but if she has regrets be sure to install seat belts to the chair at the breakfast table because you are going for a ride. I guess what i am trying to say is there can be a plan but be sure to weigh the positives against the negatives.

Reactions: Merkaba34
I have to say I can understand her reluctance. It is unfortunate that it takes alcohol to bring out that side of her personality. it is possible that you could have a planted person at the bar to approach her and get the party started. If there is a male or female you can confide in with your ambitions and they approve of being involved that may be a way to move forward.
YET I caution you that you need to consider the morning after. What seems like all fun and games on that alcohol driven night may seem a bit different when you two have that next morning talk. There is the chance that she may approve but if she has regrets be sure to install seat belts to the chair at the breakfast table because you are going for a ride. I guess what i am trying to say is there can be a plan but be sure to weigh the positives against the negatives.
Great advice....thank you