Sunday Funday

So we get a call a couple of days ago that M's friend beeds to fuck her. We have it planned for today. There was alot of sexting between them and she is horny. I am as well to watch her fuck and suck another man is mesmerizing. I watched her do her hair and helped her pick out what she will wear for us. I will post the aftermath of our afternoon of sex... to be continued.

So we get a call a couple of days ago that M's friend beeds to fuck her. We have it planned for today. There was alot of sexting between them and she is horny. I am as well to watch her fuck and suck another man is mesmerizing. I watched her do her hair and helped her pick out what she will wear for us. I will post the aftermath of our afternoon of sex... to be continued.
Love to see her sucking and fuck to

First round he and I talked outside for a bit chatt. M came to the door in a sheer outfit and ask him to come in alone. I waited for a few minutes and walked in on them . She was sucking his cock on her knees as he sat in the chair. She told him how Harland how good he tasted. She asked me totake off my clothes and join them.

Attachments

• 20220522_120750.jpg
    20220522_120750.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 102
First round he and I talked outside for a bit chatt. M came to the door in a sheer outfit and ask him to come in alone. I waited for a few minutes and walked in on them . She was sucking his cock on her knees as he sat in the chair. She told him how Harland how good he tasted. She asked me totake off my clothes and join them.
Nice meeting

We fucked M for an hour. She wanted a cock in her mouth in her pussy and she loves to have her hands full of cock. She fucked him while I watched and then fucked me while he watched. He exoded into her wet pussy and then told me to lick her clean and kiss her with my full mouth of come. I fucked her till she trashed with an orgasm. When I was in her wet cum filled pussy she told him to fuck her mouth.
We rested for a while then I left them alone for a bit. She loves fucking solo. I joined then later later and she took out her little toy. As she was vibrating her self I put my finger in her pussy, so wet and creamy . She told me to let him put his finger in her because I get to do this all the tome. He finger fucked her while she exploded in a wet orgasm. Then as he fucked her mouth I mounted and fucked to my own explosion of cum. We were spent and we all laid there. She stroked our cocks and she said how much she loved fuckingthe two of us. Until the next encoder... I will post more .

looks good wish i was there but heres what it look like hope you like

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 55