Surprise for the wife.

Cindymostin

Couple
Nov 16, 2021
We were sitting in the living room watching tv. There’s a knock at the door I go to the door and there’s my friend Wayne. I let him in and we talk for a minute then we go back to the living room.
The wife says hi as I set on the couch and Wayne sets on the loveseat. She looks over at me from the look she gives me I can tell she’s kinda wondering what he’s doing here.
We talk for a while then Wayne ask for a drink. Wifey gets up and when she comes by me she asks me to help her,so I follow her to the kitchen.
When we get in the kitchen she is asking me what is he doing here? I tell her I don’t know, I help her get the drinks then I pull the throw off of her shoulders. She says What are you doing? I tell her it’s a better view without it.
She says I don’t even like him much less do I want him to see my boobs thru my shirt! I tell her you’ll be fine. She is mad as she tries to give me his drink. I tell her no he wants you to give him his drink.
She looks down at her boobs asking but? I tell her I know, it’s ok. She says that’s easy for you to say when my boobs are hanging out. I walk back and set on the couch.
She walks back in and gives me her eat shit look , but she walks over to him and hands him his drink he is staring at her boobs as they jiggle.
After a second he looks up at her saying sorry I was distracted. Her face turns blood red as she looks at me. I notice her shudder as his hand brushes her boob as he takes his drink.
She frowns as he continues staring at her boobs as she walks back to her recliner. I’m waiting to see where this is going and what her reaction will be.
He looks over at me saying damn she’s sexy looking. You would never know the way she dresses that her boobs are that huge. I would really like to have her.
She explodes screaming what the fuck, why are you telling him I’m right here. It’s not up to y’all, I don’t care what y’all want.
He tells her if you weren’t such a bitch I would have told you but you never have liked me. She says well you have always been a stuck up dick to me.
And now you want me to do something with you! I’m just looking at her, then she screams ok and stands up and pulls up her shirt and bounces her boobs.
He says damn,nice. She sets back down still mad. Says that’s all I’m doing. He says yep same old bitch and a tease.
She says fuck you. He tells her well ask hubby, she looks at me, I tell her well you did show us your boobs then say that’s it. So yeah that sounds like a tease and a bitch.
She says fuck you I am not. I say well if you’re not you are going to have to prove it to him. She’s still mad but ask and how am I supposed to do that. I say you probably can figure it out. She realizes what she needs to do but her expression as she looks at me says I want you to save me.
I don’t know what is about to happen but he gets up and walks over to her and grabs her hand and as he leads her back to the loveseat he tells her I’ll help you that way you can blame me and not feel bad.
She looks at me as he leads her by, I shrug like what? He pulls his shorts off and turns around and sets down. He has about a 11” cock.
He says ok now take them clothes off. She is in shock he leans up and grabs her hand and pulls her closer to him. I notice she’s so short that he’s eye to eye with her setting down.
She shakes her head no as she says I can’t. He grabs her boobs and squeezes them. Her lips form a perfect o😮as he tells her see you can.
He lets go of her boobs and leans back and tells her ok that makes it easier for you right? She looks at him and over at me. I notice her lip is quivering , I shrug my shoulders, I notice tears welling up in her eyes as she realizes it’s up to her.
I don’t think she is going to do it until she takes a deep breath and pulls her outer shirt off. Then she pushes her shorts down and as he takes pictures she pulls her shirt off. She is standing there naked with her eyes closed and her arms folded across her chest.
He tells her put your arms down she does . He leans back up and grabs her hand and pulls her toward him she closes her eyes as he starts kissing her neck and ear. I notice her nipples get hard and poke out from that.
She looks so sexy as her head is back with her eyes closed tight biting her lower lip and her fist clenched as he works over her neck.
He grabs her boob and licks up her neck to her chin. She gasp as he pinches her nipple and he pushes his tongue down her throat.
He is whispering something to her then pushes her down on her knees and lays his huge black cock between her eyes. He is taking pictures of her and makes her open her eyes and look up at him.
She looks scared as he says ok now I want you to put it in your mouth. He guides the head to her mouth and pushes it between her lips. Her lips are looking awesome stretched around his black cock.
He fucks her mouth slowly her eyes are watering. He makes her look at him, then he makes her give him a thumbs up. She looks so sexy with his cock in her mouth and giving him a thumbs up.
He looks over at me and ask, where’s the bedroom? I’m like,What? He pulls his cock out of her mouth and stands her up. Then asks me again where’s her bedroom at? She says my bedroom is just for me and hubby, not you.
He tells her, that’s the reason I’m going to fuck you in there, so I can get the treatment hubby gets. Wifey looks at me, mad,as I tell him where. She doesn’t like it as he grabs her by the hand and leads her into our bedroom.
I walk in as he is asking her what have you done just for hubby and no one else? I know the answer but I want to see if she will tell him. She finally whispers it to him as she looks at me.
He laughs saying well now you are going to do it for me. She shakes her head saying I don’t want to you’re to big. He smiles at her saying ok you don’t have to as they crawl up on the bed. She looks relieved.
He lays her on her back and gets between her spread legs . He guides his cock to her sweet cunt and she gasp as her cunt stretched around his cock head.
She’s gasping laying there. He looks over at me saying she’s got a sweet tight body. Since she doesn’t want to do y’all’s thing you will have to tell me what to do and I will do it to her.
Her eyes fly open and she says don’t you tell him, I mean it. I think about it,then I tell him well you have to slide her head up against the headboard.
As he slides her up she tells me, don’t tell him anymore! I tell him now grab her ankles and push them up until her toes are on the top of the headboard. She cusses at me so I tell him then you can do whatever you want to with her.
He grabs her ankles and pushes them apart and up. He stops about halfway and asks her you ready, she doesn’t answer. He pushes her legs further until she is folded in half and her toes are touching the top of the headboard.
He tells me get my phone, I want pictures, I’ve never had anyone like her. I take pictures. He says you are awesome and limber,but I want to do something only I have done. She says, Oh Dear God as he pushes her legs further until her toes are touching the wall behind the headboard.
He slides about half his cock in her. She gasp wawawawait please wait. He stops ,looking at her says what? She stammers,please my sweetheart is the only one that has fucked me with my toes on the headboard. Please it’s just for us.
He looked over at me then back down at her asks is that true I answer as far as I know it is ,she nods. He looks at her toes on the headboard. Ask like that? We both nod. He says so you want to keep that? I tell him yes we would.
He thinks about it for a minute then he smiled. Says ok I will half way let Yall since I’m only halfway in. Cindy says Oh My thank you.
He says you will under his breath. Cindy didn’t hear him. Instead of pulling his cock out he pushes her toes back to the wall and asks this position?
I say no I’ve never seen her toes that far behind her head as I realize she’s saying yes this one to. He smiles at me and looks down at her and tells her this is going to be our position.
He looks at me,I say never seen them back that far. He says ok I’ll make sure I keep her out of y’all’s position.
He slowly pushes more cock in her until he’s completely in her. She’s moaning as he strokes her picking up speed bouncing her head off the headboard as it hits the wall.
Her toes never leave the wall as he fucks her. He finally stops and slides off her and down the bed. He pulls her down the bed saying that was a good position but this next position lets me fuck the way I like to.
He drags her over to the edge of the bed . He has one foot on the floor and his left leg has her leg pinned down on the bed her left leg is over his right bicep.
He’s kinda sideways across her. He slides his cock in her ,she lets out a little cry. He starts fucking her harder and harder she’s going ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh god ooohhh it hurts, it’s to big please.
She’s holding on to the covers her boobs bouncing and her screaming with every thrust , it looks to me like he’s grudge fucking her.
I walk around to the other side of the bed and look down at her her neck is stretched back and her eyes are closed as she continues to scream and beg.
I touch her hair she doesn’t open her eyes until I say sweet heart. She looks up at me she quits screaming and is going uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh as he keeps pounding her.
I ask her are you ok? I will make him stop if you want to. As she is about to answer he grabs her by the throat and squeezes she is gasping and her eyes are bulging and watery, her eyes roll back as he lets go.
He smiles saying I’ll let you know when she’s done but you will be able to tell when.
He keeps pounding and grinding her then gets off her and climbs back on the bed setting with his back against the headboard.
She is still glassie eyed as he grabs her hair and pulls her up between his legs. She looks still kinda out of it as she is on her hands and knees.
He holds his cock and tells her put it in your mouth, she reluctantly stretches her mouth around the head of that huge black cock.
She sucks him for a few minutes then he tells me she’s almost finished. He grabs her head and pushes her down until about half his cock is in her.
He is short of breath as he tells her look up here. She opens her eyes and is looking at him as he stiffens and her cheeks bulge as he explodes in her mouth.
Her eyes are watering as she swallows then swallows again then cum starts pouring out of her nose. He finishes with her then puts his clothes on and tells me she’s great I could fuck her every day.
The wife comes out of the shower and we talk. I tell her I thought you didn’t like him. She explains that she thought I wouldn’t let him fuck her in our bed.
I tell her I was asking you if you wanted me to stop him. She says I was going to tell you to stop him but he choked me before I could. Then before I could get my head clear I was swallowing cum so I wouldn’t choke.
I told her well you looked great with Wayne using you. She tells me well that was his only time.D4494375-CB0C-4678-8F7E-6E5E54CECD39.jpeg

We were sitting in the living room watching tv. There’s a knock at the door I go to the door and there’s my friend Wayne. I let him in and we talk for a minute then we go back to the living room.
The wife says hi as I set on the couch and Wayne sets on the loveseat. She looks over at me from the look she gives me I can tell she’s kinda wondering what he’s doing here.
We talk for a while then Wayne ask for a drink. Wifey gets up and when she comes by me she asks me to help her,so I follow her to the kitchen.
When we get in the kitchen she is asking me what is he doing here? I tell her I don’t know, I help her get the drinks then I pull the throw off of her shoulders. She says What are you doing? I tell her it’s a better view without it.
She says I don’t even like him much less do I want him to see my boobs thru my shirt! I tell her you’ll be fine. She is mad as she tries to give me his drink. I tell her no he wants you to give him his drink.
She looks down at her boobs asking but? I tell her I know, it’s ok. She says that’s easy for you to say when my boobs are hanging out. I walk back and set on the couch.
She walks back in and gives me her eat shit look , but she walks over to him and hands him his drink he is staring at her boobs as they jiggle.
After a second he looks up at her saying sorry I was distracted. Her face turns blood red as she looks at me. I notice her shudder as his hand brushes her boob as he takes his drink.
She frowns as he continues staring at her boobs as she walks back to her recliner. I’m waiting to see where this is going and what her reaction will be.
He looks over at me saying damn she’s sexy looking. You would never know the way she dresses that her boobs are that huge. I would really like to have her.
She explodes screaming what the fuck, why are you telling him I’m right here. It’s not up to y’all, I don’t care what y’all want.
He tells her if you weren’t such a bitch I would have told you but you never have liked me. She says well you have always been a stuck up dick to me.
And now you want me to do something with you! I’m just looking at her, then she screams ok and stands up and pulls up her shirt and bounces her boobs.
He says damn,nice. She sets back down still mad. Says that’s all I’m doing. He says yep same old bitch and a tease.
She says fuck you. He tells her well ask hubby, she looks at me, I tell her well you did show us your boobs then say that’s it. So yeah that sounds like a tease and a bitch.
She says fuck you I am not. I say well if you’re not you are going to have to prove it to him. She’s still mad but ask and how am I supposed to do that. I say you probably can figure it out. She realizes what she needs to do but her expression as she looks at me says I want you to save me.
I don’t know what is about to happen but he gets up and walks over to her and grabs her hand and as he leads her back to the loveseat he tells her I’ll help you that way you can blame me and not feel bad.
She looks at me as he leads her by, I shrug like what? He pulls his shorts off and turns around and sets down. He has about a 11” cock.
He says ok now take them clothes off. She is in shock he leans up and grabs her hand and pulls her closer to him. I notice she’s so short that he’s eye to eye with her setting down.
She shakes her head no as she says I can’t. He grabs her boobs and squeezes them. Her lips form a perfect o😮as he tells her see you can.
He lets go of her boobs and leans back and tells her ok that makes it easier for you right? She looks at him and over at me. I notice her lip is quivering , I shrug my shoulders, I notice tears welling up in her eyes as she realizes it’s up to her.
I don’t think she is going to do it until she takes a deep breath and pulls her outer shirt off. Then she pushes her shorts down and as he takes pictures she pulls her shirt off. She is standing there naked with her eyes closed and her arms folded across her chest.
He tells her put your arms down she does . He leans back up and grabs her hand and pulls her toward him she closes her eyes as he starts kissing her neck and ear. I notice her nipples get hard and poke out from that.
She looks so sexy as her head is back with her eyes closed tight biting her lower lip and her fist clenched as he works over her neck.
He grabs her boob and licks up her neck to her chin. She gasp as he pinches her nipple and he pushes his tongue down her throat.
He is whispering something to her then pushes her down on her knees and lays his huge black cock between her eyes. He is taking pictures of her and makes her open her eyes and look up at him.
She looks scared as he says ok now I want you to put it in your mouth. He guides the head to her mouth and pushes it between her lips. Her lips are looking awesome stretched around his black cock.
He fucks her mouth slowly her eyes are watering. He makes her look at him, then he makes her give him a thumbs up. She looks so sexy with his cock in her mouth and giving him a thumbs up.
He looks over at me and ask, where’s the bedroom? I’m like,What? He pulls his cock out of her mouth and stands her up. Then asks me again where’s her bedroom at? She says my bedroom is just for me and hubby, not you.
He tells her, that’s the reason I’m going to fuck you in there, so I can get the treatment hubby gets. Wifey looks at me, mad,as I tell him where. She doesn’t like it as he grabs her by the hand and leads her into our bedroom.
I walk in as he is asking her what have you done just for hubby and no one else? I know the answer but I want to see if she will tell him. She finally whispers it to him as she looks at me.
He laughs saying well now you are going to do it for me. She shakes her head saying I don’t want to you’re to big. He smiles at her saying ok you don’t have to as they crawl up on the bed. She looks relieved.
He lays her on her back and gets between her spread legs . He guides his cock to her sweet cunt and she gasp as her cunt stretched around his cock head.
She’s gasping laying there. He looks over at me saying she’s got a sweet tight body. Since she doesn’t want to do y’all’s thing you will have to tell me what to do and I will do it to her.
Her eyes fly open and she says don’t you tell him, I mean it. I think about it,then I tell him well you have to slide her head up against the headboard.
As he slides her up she tells me, don’t tell him anymore! I tell him now grab her ankles and push them up until her toes are on the top of the headboard. She cusses at me so I tell him then you can do whatever you want to with her.
He grabs her ankles and pushes them apart and up. He stops about halfway and asks her you ready, she doesn’t answer. He pushes her legs further until she is folded in half and her toes are touching the top of the headboard.
He tells me get my phone, I want pictures, I’ve never had anyone like her. I take pictures. He says you are awesome and limber,but I want to do something only I have done. She says, Oh Dear God as he pushes her legs further until her toes are touching the wall behind the headboard.
He slides about half his cock in her. She gasp wawawawait please wait. He stops ,looking at her says what? She stammers,please my sweetheart is the only one that has fucked me with my toes on the headboard. Please it’s just for us.
He looked over at me then back down at her asks is that true I answer as far as I know it is ,she nods. He looks at her toes on the headboard. Ask like that? We both nod. He says so you want to keep that? I tell him yes we would.
He thinks about it for a minute then he smiled. Says ok I will half way let Yall since I’m only halfway in. Cindy says Oh My thank you.
He says you will under his breath. Cindy didn’t hear him. Instead of pulling his cock out he pushes her toes back to the wall and asks this position?
I say no I’ve never seen her toes that far behind her head as I realize she’s saying yes this one to. He smiles at me and looks down at her and tells her this is going to be our position.
He looks at me,I say never seen them back that far. He says ok I’ll make sure I keep her out of y’all’s position.
He slowly pushes more cock in her until he’s completely in her. She’s moaning as he strokes her picking up speed bouncing her head off the headboard as it hits the wall.
Her toes never leave the wall as he fucks her. He finally stops and slides off her and down the bed. He pulls her down the bed saying that was a good position but this next position lets me fuck the way I like to.
He drags her over to the edge of the bed . He has one foot on the floor and his left leg has her leg pinned down on the bed her left leg is over his right bicep.
He’s kinda sideways across her. He slides his cock in her ,she lets out a little cry. He starts fucking her harder and harder she’s going ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh god ooohhh it hurts, it’s to big please.
She’s holding on to the covers her boobs bouncing and her screaming with every thrust , it looks to me like he’s grudge fucking her.
I walk around to the other side of the bed and look down at her her neck is stretched back and her eyes are closed as she continues to scream and beg.
I touch her hair she doesn’t open her eyes until I say sweet heart. She looks up at me she quits screaming and is going uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh as he keeps pounding her.
I ask her are you ok? I will make him stop if you want to. As she is about to answer he grabs her by the throat and squeezes she is gasping and her eyes are bulging and watery, her eyes roll back as he lets go.
He smiles saying I’ll let you know when she’s done but you will be able to tell when.
He keeps pounding and grinding her then gets off her and climbs back on the bed setting with his back against the headboard.
She is still glassie eyed as he grabs her hair and pulls her up between his legs. She looks still kinda out of it as she is on her hands and knees.
He holds his cock and tells her put it in your mouth, she reluctantly stretches her mouth around the head of that huge black cock.
She sucks him for a few minutes then he tells me she’s almost finished. He grabs her head and pushes her down until about half his cock is in her.
He is short of breath as he tells her look up here. She opens her eyes and is looking at him as he stiffens and her cheeks bulge as he explodes in her mouth.
Her eyes are watering as she swallows then swallows again then cum starts pouring out of her nose. He finishes with her then puts his clothes on and tells me she’s great I could fuck her every day.
The wife comes out of the shower and we talk. I tell her I thought you didn’t like him. She explains that she thought I wouldn’t let him fuck her in our bed.
I tell her I was asking you if you wanted me to stop him. She says I was going to tell you to stop him but he choked me before I could. Then before I could get my head clear I was swallowing cum so I wouldn’t choke.
I told her well you looked great with Wayne using you. She tells me well that was his only time.View attachment 1138466
My,favorite slut look

Reactions: Cindymostin
I told her well you looked great with Wayne using you. She tells me well that was his only time.View attachment 1138466
Love her titys

Great story. Even better slut. Love it.

Well did she hold true of not getting with him again ?