Surprising encounters and funs

No my wife walked in while i was mid stroke and made me help move somet furnityre so i literally didnt cum!!! I dont think he needs to know aobut all of them..... ill tell you all my desires and you can let him read everything from me

Would be happy to make it so that that the nside of were legs are wet for hours a day as seed oozes out of you. At least a week a month ;-)
Lol seems you know your trade. I always have this white fussy fountain even after sessions like while peeing in morning and even I felt all wet in meetings. The leaky white thing doesn’t go once I have been done properly. Need to consult my GP😒

Hey all, thansk for the nice comments. Some of you reached out and asked if I can share some of my text chats with my lovers. I am also curious to know how these raises cocks :). Seems to me they are just messages.

Here you go hope you enjoy this :) Love Jaaz.

IMG-20191012-WA0017.jpgIMG-20191012-WA0018.jpgIMG-20191231.jpgIMG-201910121.jpgIMG-20191012-WA0018.jpgIMG-201910121.jpgIMG-20191231.jpg

Whoring consequences
20191-00560.jpgIMG-2019101211.jpg

Hard to respond to such messages while playing Challenge of restraint

Screenshot_20191015-005603.pngScreenshot_20191015-195510.png

Attachments

• IMG-20191012111.jpg
    IMG-20191012111.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 70
Hi All just wanted share well exciting uodate for you, I have been recently interviewed in an AMA by a Literotica author who apparently heard about me from a fan in some blog. IF IT WAS ANYONE OF YOU , then A BIG HUg and Thanks. MY goodness he drilled me for more 2-3 day smay be 4-5 hours in total regarding what I was wearing what did the tourists say and all..Hope fully we all wil enjoy reading the professional version ;)

So, he is translating one of my first stories into a story. I can’t wait to see it here, and people read it...and leave hot, naughty cumments. !!! Love Jaaz do leave ur thoughts!

Hi All just wanted share well exciting uodate for you, I have been recently interviewed in an AMA by a Literotica author who apparently heard about me from a fan in some blog. IF IT WAS ANYONE OF YOU , then A BIG HUg and Thanks. MY goodness he drilled me for more 2-3 day smay be 4-5 hours in total regarding what I was wearing what did the tourists say and all..Hope fully we all wil enjoy reading the professional version ;)

So, he is translating one of my first stories into a story. I can’t wait to see it here, and people read it...and leave hot, naughty cumments. !!! Love Jaaz do leave ur thoughts!
I got very hard thinking of drilling you 5 hours a day for three days

Reactions: wkndatbernies