Surprising encounters and funs

sam4fun

Female
Verified
Gold
Hello All,

I thought of making a thread for us to share something which happened out of the blue. And this forum with lovey people out here has kind of been my log so ya thats also.

Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and hope my partner read my chat--so leave your cumments for him . Wicked haha..

Last weekend was quite a weekend for me, enjoyed my dates, some celebrations and yeah got fingered thrice haha... was so drunk and wasted ..

Anywaay, my date invited me for a Saturday pub drink.
As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought ...hmm a chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??
My date was late but I was glad eyeing some tourists..got into a chat n flirt thing...

my top taht night ...my date doesnt like me weairng B n all so i was wearing this top and chatting with 5 tourist guys

had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor. no i felt so many hands..and 15 mins later i observed my hand ws all sticky...i was so drunk..fuking ididots took a hand job and i don't knw..Crazy Tourists...and realised latr some sticky substance on my hands no idea I did that or was my hand taken for one :).. but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

.I was so drunk was in need for a smoke I ususally dont carry one and u know the urge to smoke once u r down with pints..so i asked this guy can he gave me a smoke..and he was damn blunt and said to me well, can I finger ur butterfly and my friend wants to take a souvenier pic groping ur titty --and i was like ahh...well i didint even recall saying yes or no just went to the alley with hi and was enjoying my smoke

Well, i must say that my date was patient or druck or i figure he was in mood to enjoy my dance and fun..dont know..he couldnt find me for a while for sure but then well he found me in the alley and was standing there (murphy's law?, i was just out for a smoke I said but he was already like I am leaving....I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home.
He murmerred somemthing and got like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any, In a way I thoughht he was correct and I felt bad, haha yes I did..so gave him a quickie in his car and said I need to go now..he got pissd I think.......he just droppd me there saying i am taking your thongs as a souvenier like the tourist..well i wasnt in bra and had to walk home from there in fully lit road

Jaaz??

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Hello All,

I thought of making a thread for us to share something which happened out of the blue. And this forum with lovey people out here has kind of been my log so ya thats also.

Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and hope my partner read my chat--so leave your cumments for him . Wicked haha..

Last weekend was quite a weekend for me, enjoyed my dates, some celebrations and yeah got fingered thrice haha... was so drunk and wasted ..

Anywaay, my date invited me for a Saturday pub drink.
As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought ...hmm a chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??
My date was late but I was glad eyeing some tourists..got into a chat n flirt thing...

my top taht night ...my date doesnt like me weairng B n all so i was wearing this top and chatting with 5 tourist guys

had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor. no i felt so many hands..and 15 mins later i observed my hand ws all sticky...i was so drunk..fuking ididots took a hand job and i don't knw..Crazy Tourists...and realised latr some sticky substance on my hands no idea I did that or was my hand taken for one :).. but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

.I was so drunk was in need for a smoke I ususally dont carry one and u know the urge to smoke once u r down with pints..so i asked this guy can he gave me a smoke..and he was damn blunt and said to me well, can I finger ur butterfly and my friend wants to take a souvenier pic groping ur titty --and i was like ahh...well i didint even recall saying yes or no just went to the alley with hi and was enjoying my smoke

Well, i must say that my date was patient or druck or i figure he was in mood to enjoy my dance and fun..dont know..he couldnt find me for a while for sure but then well he found me in the alley and was standing there (murphy's law?, i was just out for a smoke I said but he was already like I am leaving....I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home.
He murmerred somemthing and got like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any, In a way I thoughht he was correct and I felt bad, haha yes I did..so gave him a quickie in his car and said I need to go now..he got pissd I think.......he just droppd me there saying i am taking your thongs as a souvenier like the tourist..well i wasnt in bra and had to walk home from there in fully lit road

Jaaz??
Oh my gsh you are such a hard on Jaaz. DO you have some pics in that top and maybe getting groped

Hello all, as I write this today I have mixed feelings. It happened few days back and I thought to share to keep this as a log and a learning.Sometimes you do loose control and as someone said the line gets blur between rules and reality. Need to figure that out but yeah..

01-Nov-19 the date: Once agin got drunk and hmm in a guilt mode..really thinking why i drink so much sometimes.
well happened yesetday, had a girls night out ..was all drunk and went to visit my bf. I was greeted by his flatmate as he was not there. I thougth i will just rest for a while and leave..but i threw on my top..and had to ask for a towel from his flatmate.

The mistake that I made was that i left the door open ..he just came from behind..and started fingering me and I was topless. I thought its my bf and was pretty much wet. But then i realised its much thck fingers and ofcourse ...FK its my bf flatmate..the italian dude.
I resisted at first but yeah I admit it was th epleasure, my drinks and well, gave in within 5-6 minutes and just thought its another fk what to loose..

He is definitely a 9 incher and ate me like hell..i think he did me 2-3- times for 2-3 hrs no track of time..and then he asked me when did u have ur period?..i was so drunk, but I remember that i told him taht I had my period some 18 days ago and not to cum inside. It was all in missle of it, he removed his condom n filled me atleast twice..i asked him not too but i gave in shht...is that a safe period ..dnt know?
All I remmber was my heavy moaning..and running across rooms.well now that I am in senses I think thats a real issue for me..i can never explain italian mix breed to my family..Will the pills work..never taken them recenty. I took some, may be 4-5 years ago but not for very long. Always maitained a discipline.

03.11 Doctor update: Why can't u get an immediate doc appointment when u want one.
Yeah went to my doc. Told her that hubby did it out of passion and unprotected and got some pills. She was like hmm use protection and all. The thing is I didnt tell hubby about it and well I didnt wiped my play after the evening. My hubby did bang me though yesterday in that sport. I dont know why but I found it exciting. I dont know what that's make me?
To be honest i felt it good. My hubby was like hmm its so moist what happened and I said to him ..its ur love. I dont know.
The dude keeps sending me the pics reminding me the incident. I havent replied yet but honestly I am going crazy. My thing hasnt stopped dripping until recently.
Doc just advised me that you can take these pills and hope u have ur regular period.

I do wish to go back and erasee sme of my doings but cnat and on the other hand I enjoyed it too. Well kind of mixed feelings and hope my regular period happens asap in next 8-9 days

08.11: really scared now because usually my periods are regular and its still not here. My doc says it usually gets postpond sometimes. Hope to be true.

Pic Edits: He sent later all these pic to hubby and a vid but yeah honestly I think I needed the cum ..

1__12_.jpg
IMG-20191012111.jpgJazmin0211.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, as I write this today I have mixed feelings. It happened few days back and I thought to share to keep this as a log and a learning.Sometimes you do loose control and as someone said the line gets blur between rules and reality. Need to figure that out but yeah..

01-Nov-19 the date: Once agin got drunk and hmm in a guilt mode..really thinking why i drink so much sometimes.
well happened yesetday, had a girls night out ..was all drunk and went to visit my bf. I was greeted by his flatmate as he was not there. I thougth i will just rest for a while and leave..but i threw on my top..and had to ask for a towel from his flatmate.

The mistake that I made was that i left the door open ..he just came from behind..and started fingering me and I was topless. I thought its my bf and was pretty much wet. But then i realised its much thck fingers and ofcourse ...FK its my bf flatmate..the italian dude.
I resisted at first but yeah I admit it was th epleasure, my drinks and well, gave in within 5-6 minutes and just thought its another fk what to loose..

He is definitely a 9 incher and ate me like hell..i think he did me 2-3- times for 2-3 hrs no track of time..and then he asked me when did u have ur period?..i was so drunk, but I remember that i told him taht I had my period some 18 days ago and not to cum inside. It was all in missle of it, he removed his condom n filled me atleast twice..i asked him not too but i gave in shht...is that a safe period ..dnt know?
All I remmber was my heavy moaning..and running across rooms.well now that I am in senses I think thats a real issue for me..i can never explain italian mix breed to my family..Will the pills work..never taken them recenty. I took some, may be 4-5 years ago but not for very long. Always maitained a discipline.

03.11 Doctor update: Why can't u get an immediate doc appointment when u want one.
Yeah went to my doc. Told her that hubby did it out of passion and unprotected and got some pills. She was like hmm use protection and all. The thing is I didnt tell hubby about it and well I didnt wiped my play after the evening. My hubby did bang me though yesterday in that sport. I dont know why but I found it exciting. I dont know what that's make me?
To be honest i felt it good. My hubby was like hmm its so moist what happened and I said to him ..its ur love. I dont know.
The dude keeps sending me the pics reminding me the incident. I havent replied yet but honestly I am going crazy. My thing hasnt stopped dripping until recently.
Doc just advised me that you can take these pills and hope u have ur regular period.

I do wish to go back and erasee sme of my doings but cnat and on the other hand I enjoyed it too. Well kind of mixed feelings and hope my regular period happens asap in next 8-9 days

My priest role play in the confessional is done.

Hope everything goes well for you. If you guys are into the lifestyle, i believe with time your boyfriend may understand, hopefully taking it in a more erotic sense.

Reactions: sam4fun

08.11: really scared now because usually my periods are regular and its still not here. My doc says it usually gets postpond sometimes. Hope to be true.
well you can say none of my business ..but did u get preggo or what's the last update?. I am so hard reading this and wanked 4 times..n in my weird imagination I am just hoping for a kinky ending to this experience of yours

well you can say none of my business ..but did u get preggo or what's the last update?. I am so hard reading this and wanked 4 times..n in my weird imagination I am just hoping for a kinky ending to this experience of yours
hah didnt think you will be interested well, fortunately not.