Suz is getting fucked....RIGHT NOW!!!!

She just got back to our place. She said when he opened the door when she got there, he was standing there naked with a hardon. She said she dropped to her knees and started sucking it right there in the doorway! They fucked for 4 hours straight, and she said she must have cummed 30 times. She sent me this pic of her well fucked pussy, and says she can’t wait until tomorrow night to get her pussy used by a new guy she’s never met. Said she’s going to bed and make herself cum a few more times before she goes to sleep. View attachment 243582View attachment 243581
Looks like a happy wife !

Woohoo! She's at it again. She met a guy from another site at a hotel in Myrtle Beach. I'm 100% certain that they're inside going at it now. I looked on "find my iPhone" a while ago when she said she was on her way to meet him, and she was parked in the front of the hotel. They were going to meet there and talk a bit to see if they hit it off. Now it's showing her around back, so she's moved her car closer to the room. I hope the dude ate his Wheaties this morning! I'll post pics if she sends me any.

They're done fucking, and she was so into it that she didn't make anymore pics. She says she must have cum 20 times, and while she was on top of him riding his cock, she had an explosive orgasm and squirted all over him! He came twice, once in her mouth, and again in her pussy. We have a ball doing this stuff! She already wants me to line her up someone new for tomorrow night!

Reactions: sterling
Suz is out meeting another new guy at this very moment. She was supposed to meet him at a bar, but decided to go straight to his condo to fuck. She hasn’t been fucked since Sunday, so she’s primed and ready. She told me her clit is so swollen from just thinking about getting a big strange cock, she was able to make herself cum just by it rubbing while she walked on the beach a while ago. If she sends me pics, I will post them. Here’s one of a guy fucking her at our place last week.290851

Reactions: werekinky2
The guy she is fucking today (right at this moment) is 6’ 7” tall, and has a cock that’s 8” long and 7” around. She must be enjoying it, cause she hasn’t sent any pics yet. If she’s really into it....she forgets to take pics! LOL

My horny ass wife is in a hotel room getting fucked right at this moment. She met a guy from SLS at Ron Jons Bar & Grill in Myrtle Beach, and in 15 minutes they were in a hotel up the street. I hope she's getting some good dick. When I talked to her this morning, she was telling me she was horny as hell because she hadn't had a dick in 2 days....lol. I know how she is when she's like that, so I'd say she's riding this dude like a dirt bike!