Swallowing someone else's sperm

Question?
I have sucked off a few men over the years, and I find that I am really turned on by the act of sucking cock and having a man cum in my mouth, more than the actual taste of sperm. I seem to just really enjoy the naughty / slutty feeling it brings me and a sense of freedom to simply know that I am giving pleasure and when a man floods my mouth with his sperm, it is the ultimate compliment for me.
That said…..there have been a few men that I really enjoyed the taste of, and a couple that were not so great.
I have not had the opportunity yet to eat another man’s cum from my wife’s pussy.
So my question is: Have any of you Bi husbands out there ever had the opportunity to both suck the cum out of a man’s cock AND ALSO been fortunate enough to also eat the same man’s cum from your wife’s pussy???
If so, how does adding your wife’s pussy flavor change the flavor of the sperm?
Does it improve the taste? Or change it in any way?
Some men I have swallowed tasted strong with a bitter/Metallic taste, and a couple have been sort of earthy but slightly sour.
I’m curious to find out if the combination of my wife’s pussy /cum would tone down or mellow out any funky or odd tasting sperm?

In my experience there is a small but noticeable difference. As with every women each has their own distinct taste and like you I to have found the same to be true with each man. So the main difference is brought by the new partner. His "flavor" mixed with my wife's makes each creampie a little different. By no means am I an expert on he subject and have only enjoyed my wife's pussy after another man has filled her up about nine times. Thee has been a couple of guys that I sucked off and swallowed their cum as well as eating their cum from the wife's pussy so I agree with 2wheel is their taste is diluted by the wife's own juices.

I would add that I also find the act of sucking cock and feeling another man cum in my mouth is better then the taste. I get off giving him pleasure, being rewarded with his load, and how empowered it makes me feel to give another man an orgasm.