Swallowing someone else's sperm

In my experience there is a small but noticeable difference. As with every women each has their own distinct taste and like you I to have found the same to be true with each man. So the main difference is brought by the new partner. His "flavor" mixed with my wife's makes each creampie a little different. By no means am I an expert on he subject and have only enjoyed my wife's pussy after another man has filled her up about nine times. Thee has been a couple of guys that I sucked off and swallowed their cum as well as eating their cum from the wife's pussy so I agree with 2wheel is their taste is diluted by the wife's own juices.

I would add that I also find the act of sucking cock and feeling another man cum in my mouth is better then the taste. I get off giving him pleasure, being rewarded with his load, and how empowered it makes me feel to give another man an orgasm.
I could not agree with that last paragraph more ! That is exactly how I feel about making a man cum too !

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Strange man's sperm is delicious and addicting. Sooner or later you will do everything for it.
Very true I had a guy stop by wanting to sniff my wife’s used panties and he loved how it smelled and he started undoing his pants and started masterbating and he watched the videos and he said I could help him out and so I did and I loved the taste and he was a heavy cumer i swollowed most of it and some run down and I licked it off clean