The use of shaved ginger as a sex toy. Shaved ginger can be inserted into either the vagina or anus momentarily and then once removed leaves a tingling sensation for hours.

Reactions: swaplove
We have a lot of friendly couples with whom we change partners, we makes real orgies without having limits or taboos, everything is unprotected and the ladies are totally full of a lot of cum
How it should be. A wife full of cum from multiple men is a very happy wife.

Attachments

• cuckparty127.jpg
    cuckparty127.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 73
  • cuckparty128.jpg
    cuckparty128.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 78
My hubby and I swap partners often and I never let a condom inside of me. I want the feel of real cock. If I work for his cum I want that cum either inside my pussy, inside my mouth or on my body! I love cum and the more the better.
Naughty slut with a sexy cum hungry pussy!! 🍆💦😉😉

My wife enjoys the feeling of a cock shooting cum deep in her pussy. I enjoy that too! Her 1st 'bull' filling her, and pulled out soft. (sorry for quality, vid captures) Edited to add a pic of me pulling my cock out of my wife's pussy, covered with our friend cum...

Attachments

• cumming crop.jpg
    cumming crop.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 41
  • cum crop.jpg
    cum crop.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 064734.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 064734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
My wife enjoys the feeling of a cock shooting cum deep in her pussy. I enjoy that too!
She knows what is good. Is is odd that we who love the feel of cum shooting into us also like the challenge of keeping it from dripping out white we go about our day? I love going out in a sundress after I have been fucked. I wear no undies with a sundress so cum seepage can be a challenge.

She knows what is good. Is is odd that we who love the feel of cum shooting into us also like the challenge of keeping it from dripping out white we go about our day? I love going out in a sundress after I have been fucked. I wear no undies with a sundress so cum seepage can be a challenge.
I agree I only fuck bareback I love the feeling of shooting my hit cum into a woman’s pussey it’s fantastic for both party’s

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij and Ling
That sounds amazing. I would love to fill you

Reactions: Ling