Swinging Wife Sue

I have had 3 different times with a major black fraternity. I take on all . Most parties last 12 hours with 85-125 men. I stopped counting .
wow. you sound like an amazing woman. are these parties gangbangs or are you pulling a train?

wow. you sound like an amazing woman. are these parties gangbangs or are you pulling a train?
there is not a different,,, all sting around some having me sucking cocks awhile others fucking me
usually 2 in me and I am holding a cock, Most will slow to doing a train
U are NOT a real experience man for gbs or trains
What would u name a a scene of 4 men every hour to my bed for 8 hours???
a gb or train???
Regardless i am well fucked

men will come and go and stay for more fucking me.... Ure question sounds of a novice

there is not a different,,, all sting around some having me sucking cocks awhile others fucking me
usually 2 in me and I am holding a cock, Most will slow to doing a train
U are NOT a real experience man for gbs or trains
What would u name a a scene of 4 men every hour to my bed for 8 hours???
a gb or train???
Regardless i am well fucked

men will come and go and stay for more fucking me.... Ure question sounds of a novice
i enjoy hearing people's stories and learning more about them.
lemme see: you and 2 cocks would be a 3some, 3 cocks would be a 4some and 4 cocks would be a gangbang. so i guess you'd be pulling a gb-train! :unsure: and with that sexy body, you are definitely keeping a lot of guys happy.

Reactions: rexkingind
Me & my wife Sue have been going to Swinger partys for many years with Sue going to them before we met. Most of the time i just go to watch her with the guys there' She has know idea of how many men have now fucked her as said she lost count years ago but we talking a lott! Around 5 years back she was gangfucked by only Blackguys & has never looked back as it were' Now only go mosty to partys if she knows there well be mostly Blacks at it' Seen her gangfucked by large groups of them many times now & all ways want it very full hard the whole time' Can take any size cock u can give her in both holes' Has even done double anal with Blackcocks.
I love to see black cocks in my wife holes

Me & my wife Sue have been going to Swinger partys for many years with Sue going to them before we met. Most of the time i just go to watch her with the guys there' She has know idea of how many men have now fucked her as said she lost count years ago but we talking a lott! Around 5 years back she was gangfucked by only Blackguys & has never looked back as it were' Now only go mosty to partys if she knows there well be mostly Blacks at it' Seen her gangfucked by large groups of them many times now & all ways want it very full hard the whole time' Can take any size cock u can give her in both holes' Has even done double anal with Blackcocks.
I'd love to help fuck her too

the biggest gangbang I have been in is when I was in high school. I instigated it. there were only 9 guys.