Swnger club - Swinger party - Anyone ever been ?

Wife and I attended a couple of off premises clubs..we live in small town in the south USA so went to city and found one from the internet. Wife is 5 6, 118 lbs, long legs..absolutely a 10 and loves loves attention. She wore a short flimsy skirt, and almost see thru blouse and high heels. It was summer, so for sure in style.
We had a couple of drinks, danced a bit, and watched other couples. Lots of touching etc on the floor, and at the tables. A larger woman came over and danced with me, when I looked back a nice looking black man was sitting with my wife. He left the table and two nice looking younger ladies got up and got up on the stage with the DJ, dancing real sexy, flipping their skirts up showing their thongs. Not to be outdone, wife got up there with them, flipping her skirt up to, white thong showing nicely. She came back to table and I asked her to take her thong off, I slid it in my pocket....by this time, drinks were making her feel fine so she got back up, got on the stage..there was a huge fan below the stage as it was hot, it was blowing her skirt up and you could see her sweet shaved pussy, she turned around and it blew up again showing her butt..
When she came back to the table, she was really turned on..the tall good looking black man was across the room smiling at her. Told her to go ask him to dance..she was a bit shy but did. They danced a few times, real close, his hands rubbing her all over. She came back smiling..said he was a neruo surgeon at the local trauma center. We never did see him again, but was a great introduction to more fun times..and yes, No means NO

Reactions: gregnginger
Second club we went to in same city had a pole for the ladies..Wife dressed sexy like the first time..a couple of drinks and she was on the pole acting very sexy. Again, there was one black man there, younger than us..we were in 50s..Since she was fascinated by black men (white girl raised in South) I suggested she go over to his table, and invite him to ours. She smiled, and did..he was a very nice young man, married, well dressed. We talked, she got on the pole again just for him, came back and pushed her chair closer to him..We were ready to go and he followed us outside. He kissed her, and invited her into his truck, I encouraged her, so she got in with him while I stood beside them Pretty soon they were trading tongues, then she bent down, and I could see she had taken his cock out and was sucking it right in the parking lot. After about 5 minutes he had her tits out and was fingering her.
We left, but she told me she would like to see him again, and had his phone number. She was with him twice, once in his city in a hotel room, he was not comfortable with me there..I stepped out, and right away they came outside..Seems the condom my wife brought was not big enough...lol...They left together and went to the gas station across the street..I watched them walk in hand in hand..found out when they got in, he told her to ask the desk where the condoms were..she went and got the Magnum and paid for them herself..giving the check out girl a charge..
She said he was very big, but very gentle and very long lasting..she was with him one more time before his wife called her..she had his phone and needless to say, a bit upset..

Reactions: NMlover
Never been to a club but parties, yes lots of them and hosted quite a few.
Helps if you already have contacts or get invited to an already established group.
As a couple joining a group you can expect to be ‘new meat’ esp your wife.
will there be a public play area? That depends on the group you play with and the setting. If it’s a house party there will usually be some happy to play in front of others but some will prefer to head to one of the bedrooms and have a bit more privacy.
J.
Have found private parties with public play areas are the very best. If a wife agrees to go along for a look she will likely find it very arousing. Parties attract swinging couples, but also cuckold couples. The same things that turn on cuckold couples and the lovers at parties also turn on other couples and studs watching, especially if they see a cuckold couple and a lover in action. They see all the action. The prep as the wife makes out with the lover while hubby helps prepare both his wife and the lover orally. The penetration is next as they see her reaction as hubby helps guide his cock into the wet cunt. The pleasure for her as she enjoys and cums multiple times on his bi cock. The insemination as he unloads into her and her reaction to his throbbing and spurting cock giving her one final climax. The extraction as hubby assists with the withdrawn of his dripping cock and orally cleans the juices from it before examining his wifes engorged and dripping cunt. The cleanup as hubby hungrily seeks out all the sex cocktail from her pulsing pussy resulting in more orgasms. The re-unite as hubby kisses his wife and openly thanks the lover for the pleasures he has provided, and show his appreciation by caressing and licking his balls and shaft, while telling him how good he tastes and arranging for another session. I have seen many wives that attended with hubby to have a look and see if it was there thing, and by the time this session has ended, they have been fingered, panties removed, and soon impaled on a large cock, and urging hubby to clean up. A few pics say it all.

Attachments

• cucksupport28.jpg
    cucksupport28.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 48
  • cucksupport56.jpg
    cucksupport56.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 48
  • cuckvacat34.jpg
    cuckvacat34.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 47
  • cuckway14.jpeg
    cuckway14.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 43
Have been to both swing parties and swing clubs.

Three of the swing clubs I will go back to any time. They were fun open minded and respected my boundaries. The Forth Club I will never darken their door again. The place was filled with Karen’s Ok so it was two in the afternoon and just wanted to socialized naked. There were six guys four were hanging out together the other two were hitting on the ladies. I was just watching the people. Well was asked to leave because one of the ladies thought I was too old to be there.

Swing Parties I have learned about from the bulletin board at the other clubs. I am open about what I am looking for. It they say come on down always have a great time.

Reactions: gregnginger