Swnger club - Swinger party - Anyone ever been ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Looking for advise about trying a swing party or maybe a club.
We are mid 50s, good looking, classy, in shape.
I've read stories about a new couple that is the fresh meat so to speak.
We do have some experience with mfm fun with a guy we know, done it many, many times with him. We're really comfy with him and we enjoy for sure. Wife REALLY enjoys the sex with him and me, we take turns with her. She won't really admit but she gets off with me watching them together and him watching me doing her. She likes to hold, stare at and or kiss who isn't pumping her.
I guess my question are...will we (she) be overrun with men?
Can we expect a play area where others can watch her enjoy a guy or 2 ? Will other wives be jealous or pissed off ?
Anyone that's really been.....do you play with your own wife? Invite others into a room for a swap? Do you split up and enjoy others separately?
We have talked about trying a party but haven't discussed anything about what might happen or what we are really looking for.
I know she would love to get into swing parties but she is very hesitant to admit to me.

We go fairly regularly. Good places have good rules for good reasons. Best rule is no means no. It's her choice who she wants to do things with. Talk to each other about what you want to do there and stick to the plan. I fuck my wife at parties lots of times. I always stick with her but if she wants to go off with someone else then I don't mind, but that's something for you both to discuss prior to going. They do sometimes have themes to the parties so discuss that too. Last one we went to was a greedy girls party. She had sex with 6 other guys while I watch and then I got to to her at the end. So discuss what you want out of going together then make a plan to go and importantly have fun

Never been to a club but parties, yes lots of them and hosted quite a few.
Helps if you already have contacts or get invited to an already established group.
As a couple joining a group you can expect to be ‘new meat’ esp your wife.
will there be a public play area? That depends on the group you play with and the setting. If it’s a house party there will usually be some happy to play in front of others but some will prefer to head to one of the bedrooms and have a bit more privacy.
J.

The great thing about the swing clubs, well here in the UK, is that when the lady says no it means NO. She is in control of who she plays with wether it be 1, 2 or much more, at the same time. I have been going to clubs now for quite some time and never had a problem. Yes one of my partners was gangbanged while i was fetching us a drink, but that is what she wanted. I only got to see the last few minutes.
There are a lot of sexually orientated activities to try out, which are great fun. So I would at least try a club even if it is just to check it out

Many people here say set you rules first, decide boundaries and stuff like that. Believe me, it is not going to work! Every night at a club is different. You may have one night where there are many good looking singles and nights where singles are fat and old. Just go with the flow and do what you feel. If you guys are in good relationship nobody will be hurt

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Went to one last Friday night. It was the first house party we'd been to, and we took a friend of ours who has never been to anything in the lifestyle. He was nervous at first, but quickly loosened up and got to enjoy the views and asked permission to touch some legs and suck whip cream off a breast. He ended up fucking my wife twice there and again in the back seat as I drove us home. Everyone was happy that night!

We’ve been to a couple in Dallas, several times.
She enjoys the attention and that’s what it’s all about. If you go consistently for awhile you will get a chance to see all different types . (And find maybe a couple to play with outside the club, be invited to house parties, etc.)
Fun stuff, but No means NO.

We love hedonism in Jamaica , you go as far as you want my wife has not let no one fuck her yet but they love to play with her big tits and she sucked a bunch of cocks , hopefully she will get more comfortable in futurecstays , the guys are a bit more aggressive because they love her tits , depends on the crowd for the week sometimes young sometimes older

We have addended a house party that caters to your age group and in this setting there are bedrooms with twin beds that are for two, possibly three people and one big bedroom where it is permissible to join in if you are inclined.

As far as 'fresh meat', as with most gatherings of this type your wife will be the 'fresh meat' and will get most of the action.

With this particular group it is perfectly fine to limit your activities to your mate or not participate at all.

Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: new2ituk
The great thing about the swing clubs, well here in the UK, is that when the lady says no it means NO. She is in control of who she plays with wether it be 1, 2 or much more, at the same time. I have been going to clubs now for quite some time and never had a problem. Yes one of my partners was gangbanged while i was fetching us a drink, but that is what she wanted. I only got to see the last few minutes.
There are a lot of sexually orientated activities to try out, which are great fun. So I would at least try a club even if it is just to check it out
How do we go about finding a well controlled club in the UK?

We've been to Swingers Clubs in NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, and OH. We were members of Carolina Friends for 5 or 6 years when we first started the lifestyle. CF was fun and we had a bunch of nice friends, but like about any swing club we ever went to....it was kind of cliquish. About any club we ever have been to tend to shun single guys, and that's what Suz enjoys most! We used to go to a club in Daytona Beach that was a lot of fun. I can't remember the name of it, but Suz got to referring to it as "Hey Arnolds" like the kids TV show of around that time. It was in a BIG old timey house in town, near the Intercoastal Waterway, and the people that ran it were from Czechoslovakia. The guy's accent was like Arnold's on the TV show, is why she called it that. They didn't shun single guys and we always had a lot of fun every time we went. We played with a lot of couples, but Suz got lots of cock from the single guys. I went by myself on a business trip and fucked a girl that I SWEAR was Katie Holmes. If it wasn't her, it was her damn twin sister!!! She came by herself, with a dude who seemed more like a body guard than a BF or husband.
To answer the OP's questions, go and try it out to see if you like it. Kind of expect people to look down on you a little when they find out she really enjoys single guys. That happened to us some, but if people acted like that...they weeded themselves out pretty quick. Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Ozzij and newtpacpl
We also attended a club in Orlando several times. It started out as a masturbation club but morphed over the years into a sex club. Most activity wasn't unusual, but I do remember one extraordinary session (at least to me). One guy, Latino, maybe 5'8" maybe a 8" dick. He would fuck one of the women for a few minutes until they had an orgasm, then he would remove the condom, roll on another, and mount the next woman. They were actually waiting inline for him. As memory serves perhaps a dozen women.

The rule there was NO means NO. Thank you but no thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: NMlover
We have been to a private party, not the best experience for us, there were 3 girls and about 5 men, and there was some pressure, and since we were the new ones there, wife attracted a lot of attention, even though it was NO meant NO, in practice it was not really the case. I got the hostess, who was the only one not taken but I did not like her so did not do anything, my wife sort of likes one of the men but he was taken.

I hear that there is a classy one in Melbourne - Kew, but to get in there you need to know someone who is a member.

Reactions: Ozzij and Valery
Looking for advise about trying a swing party or maybe a club.
We are mid 50s, good looking, classy, in shape.
I've read stories about a new couple that is the fresh meat so to speak.
We do have some experience with mfm fun with a guy we know, done it many, many times with him. We're really comfy with him and we enjoy for sure. Wife REALLY enjoys the sex with him and me, we take turns with her. She won't really admit but she gets off with me watching them together and him watching me doing her. She likes to hold, stare at and or kiss who isn't pumping her.
I guess my question are...will we (she) be overrun with men?
Can we expect a play area where others can watch her enjoy a guy or 2 ? Will other wives be jealous or pissed off ?
Anyone that's really been.....do you play with your own wife? Invite others into a room for a swap? Do you split up and enjoy others separately?
We have talked about trying a party but haven't discussed anything about what might happen or what we are really looking for.
I know she would love to get into swing parties but she is very hesitant to admit to me.
We've been to Swingers Clubs in NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, and OH. We were members of Carolina Friends for 5 or 6 years when we first started the lifestyle. CF was fun and we had a bunch of nice friends, but like about any swing club we ever went to....it was kind of cliquish.

To answer the OP's questions, go and try it out to see if you like it. Kind of expect people to look down on you a little when they find out she really enjoys single guys. That happened to us some, but if people acted like that...they weeded themselves out pretty quick. Good luck and have fun!
Let me add a couple of points others made. I started in the lifestyle with my late wife, and we were members of Carolina Friends for a few years; that included when she passed away.

"No means no!" is mantra for clubs to the point you SHOULD notice if it isn't in their rules, closely followed by "Absolutely no touching without permission." Most will also designate which nights are couples only, policy on single women, as well as which nights allow single men (usually limited number). There's usually a social/dance area with music and bar (BYOB); some play there, some don't.

House parties are another matter. It's perfectly appropriate to ask the host any and all questions you have and those who've done it before will be comfortable and open in answering them.