Sydney couple scouting guys for MFM threesomes

Heya. We've been well, how about you.
We had a bit of luck recently, our first and only bull that we lost earlier in the year came back when he broke up with his girlfriend.
So I got to watch Bunny get fucked by him last week. It was sooooo fkn hot!
I take it it was easy to organise bet by the sound of things you both really enjoyed it to. Tim,I bet you can’t leave bunny alone sloppy seconds the order of the day lol 😝 tell me more if you want to. Ok this end thinking of you both

Reactions: bunnyandtim
I take it it was easy to organise bet by the sound of things you both really enjoyed it to. Tim,I bet you can’t leave bunny alone sloppy seconds the order of the day lol 😝 tell me more if you want to. Ok this end thinking of you both
It was stupid easy to organise. We were going away for a weekend without the kids and were already trying to arrange to meet up with someone (anyone), and we went having any luck finding anyone. Then, just as we arrived at the hotel, our old guy messages Bunny and says he wants to meet us the next day to fuck her brains out.
She got an anklet the next morning too, she's been wearing it to work.

Sounds like Bunny’s really up for it now so things are moving on certainly so it’s a matter of organising a bull or bulls
What was it like for you Tim did you get that breathless feeling as she started with her other man
That feeling you think is going to make you pass out.

Sounds like Bunny’s really up for it now so things are moving on certainly so it’s a matter of organising a bull or bulls
What was it like for you Tim did you get that breathless feeling as she started with her other man
That feeling you think is going to make you pass out.
No, it seems that intensity has been numbed quite a bit now. Don't get me wrong I loved it, but it wasn't as heart stopping as the first few times.
This time when they started cuddling I got an 'aww cute' feeling like when you see little fluffy baby animals playing together.
They both kept wanting me to have turns fucking her but I resisted since I had a fair wack of drugs on board and could barely get hard. We spit roasted her for a while, but as usual I was only really interested in filming.

drugs must spoil it then Tim perhaps you should try without, you may be surprised that breathless shaky feeling is
Amazing. Will a peek of the film be in order Tim and how is Bunny after her fuck with her bull (or whoever he is)
Regards

Reactions: bunnyandtim
drugs must spoil it then Tim perhaps you should try without, you may be surprised that breathless shaky feeling is
Amazing. Will a peek of the film be in order Tim and how is Bunny after her fuck with her bull (or whoever he is)
Regards
Yeah drugs were never a great idea. They even make my filming skill (more) shit.