Symbolism

zestystraight

Couple
Jul 27, 2022
Upside down pineapples 🍍
Spades with an inner Q ♠️
Anklets with a fox pendant 🦊

If you saw any of these symbols in the wild, like out at a club or around a resort pool, would they mean anything to you? Has subtly signaling your kink in an ordinary situation ever led to some fun? Or does that symbolism only mean anything in already kinky contexts? For our next vacation, I was thinking of buying my wife something to let other couples know that we want to play, but I don't know if any of that symbolism actually works.

Upside down pineapples 🍍
Spades with an inner Q ♠️
Anklets with a fox pendant 🦊

If you saw any of these symbols in the wild, like out at a club or around a resort pool, would they mean anything to you? Has subtly signaling your kink in an ordinary situation ever led to some fun? Or does that symbolism only mean anything in already kinky contexts? For our next vacation, I was thinking of buying my wife something to let other couples know that we want to play, but I don't know if any of that symbolism actually works.
Here’s a new one I just recently heard about: Garden gnomes!! I had no idea, wife heard it somewhere then we looked it up. If there’s a boy and girl gnome together in a swing, they get the extra bonus points.

Here’s a new one I just recently heard about: Garden gnomes!! I had no idea, wife heard it somewhere then we looked it up. If there’s a boy and girl gnome together in a swing, they get the extra bonus points.
I've heard that flamingos. may have the same meanng anyone else heard that?

Everything means she is ready to fuck others.....pineapples, qos tattoos, fox charms, flamingos, crosses, stars of David, having snt tattoo, not having a tattoo, all jewelry, etc etc.

Yes I am being sarcastic

Similar thing, and maybe someone from the US can verify this, but I’ve been told that a woman walking alone with an empty shopping cart, around the plumbing section of Home Depot, means she is looking to hook up. When I heard that, I wasn’t sure if it was true or if I was being wound up.

Similar thing, and maybe someone from the US can verify this, but I’ve been told that a woman walking alone with an empty shopping cart, around the plumbing section of Home Depot, means she is looking to hook up. When I heard that, I wasn’t sure if it was true or if I was being wound up.
No

From my post to another question in "Do Your Friends Know"

Well there is another "Folk Lore" but it is not just to say it cant be. PURPLE LIGHT I have never heard of but then I learned last month that having Yard Nomes is a signal of swingers. Now my mother loved Nomes and had several but never did we know anything of being swingers. MAYBE we should start a thread : Indicators of Swingers Opps.. already a thread SYMBOLISM

We know of the Tats and the anklets. I was first introduced to the Infinity symbol decades ago, which if a couple wore jewelry with the infinity 8 and there are the Fox heads. Pineapples are a later new symbol. Black rings on the marriage finger and a single black rings on the Right hand. Then the newer Deer antlers and circle with U on top. Now we got Purple lights and Yard Nomes.

Reactions: NMlover
People make shit on the internet then clueless dudes run around looking for the symbols and assume it means what it doesn't
Who am I to say it is not what is said? I though black rings were mood rings but I found out first hand they are "FLAGS" of swingers. Live and Learn

Who am I to say it is not what is said? I though black rings were mood rings but I found out first hand they are "FLAGS" of swingers. Live and Learn
Black rings (titanium often) symbolize power, courage, and strength. Legend has it that wearing a black ring represents the power of love. They are especially popular with younger people who want something other than the same old boring gold band.

It is also a symbol of asexual pride within that community.

Anklets more often than not just indicate the wearer likes wearing anklets. Context is important , things like what charms are on it, if any, where they are wearing it(at a swingers event it might mean more than say if she is just wearing it while running errands). Or in the case of the local.high school girls volleyball team, they won the state championship and all bought anklets with a volleyball charm and a charm with they year on it.

Pineapples often mean nothing else other than the person likes pineapples. Might be Jimmy B fans also.

Gnomes are just fucking gnomes , not signs of swingers.

Black rings (titanium often) symbolize power, courage, and strength. Legend has it that wearing a black ring represents the power of love. They are especially popular with younger people who want something other than the same old boring gold band.

It is also a symbol of asexual pride within that community.

Anklets more often than not just indicate the wearer likes wearing anklets. Context is important , things like what charms are on it, if any, where they are wearing it(at a swingers event it might mean more than say if she is just wearing it while running errands). Or in the case of the local.high school girls volleyball team, they won the state championship and all bought anklets with a volleyball charm and a charm with they year on it.

Pineapples often mean nothing else other than the person likes pineapples. Might be Jimmy B fans also.

Gnomes are just fucking gnomes , not signs of swingers.
Again, Who am I to say different. Different people Different stokes. Symbols are accepted, adopted, modified and misunderstood all the time. Reminds me of the opening scene to 'THE DI VINCI CODE 2, ANGLES AND DEMONS'