Taking gf to africa

Essexcouple

Dec 6, 2018
Evening all, first post on this forum and after some advice. Me[31] gf[29] are very active sexually have sex every night, decent collection on toys and outfits and both very open minded when it comes to pleasure.
We both share the same fantasy mmf and live it out when we play. The idea of a bi mmf gets her off the most. She is adamant she will never act this out.

We watch interracial born and she lovess acting out the woman in the film with her black dildo even making me suck them after she is done with them.

Question is we are off to Africa on 2 weeks all inclusive, what is the best approach to make this fantasy a reality any tips/suggestions to get us there.

Get her drunk . Blindfold her and arrange her to suck a big black cock .. that'll change her mind

You didn't have to that far it's a lot of us here that would full fill your desires

Attachments

• 20171110_232300 (1).jpg
    20171110_232300 (1).jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey thanks for the replies unfortunately it's bbc she desires but just can't get her to commit to it.

She isn't really a big drinker, may just have to come out with it and ask her when we are away

Reactions: MG1958
Hey thanks for the replies unfortunately it's bbc she desires but just can't get her to commit to it.

She isn't really a big drinker, may just have to come out with it and ask her when we are away
I understand and good luck and take care of yourself and wife check B4 u jump into something you going to regrets for the rest of your life just give her time ...

My sister in law met someone online for 3 months she flew to Africa and now she's real sick after a yr or 2 she have the worst sickness AIDS that's right I told you in a comment B4 don't do something you'll regrets for rest of you 2 life's just think about my friend that's my 2 cents advice but you guys are oldest to do whatever u please....