Taking small steps with my wife - she answered a short quiz saying she wants a bull to dominate her

So a month or so ago I told my wife I would love it if she would fuck someone else. She gave a no, said it sounds hot but no. She also said no way would her "peeping tom" husband be present. We've been playing with it and things are progressing gradually. I've had a niggling feeling that she would prefer if I was more dominant in bed, we tried it 10 to 20 times the past but it didn't work. She used to get frustrated and I would have to untie her.

Today I got her to fill in this short 15 question quiz about "what type of hotwife are you" and she sent me this result. In the answer the boyfriend is the third.
Your result is "Submissive": You enjoy being completely dominated by your boyfriend. You allow him to do whatever he wants to you without any rules. You do not receive this type of treatment from your husband and crave it sexually.
Wow, this blows my mind my mind. I ws thinking she was feeling this but it's exciting and scary that she has admitted it. It was very hot the way it ahppened actually. She is away for a few hours and has time while waiting to drink a coffee. I sent her an email with the quiz and she sent me a whatsapp with the above result. After I asked she then shared snapshots of each answer. I was buzzing and totally turned on. I feel this is a big step. We had a quick call 30 minutes later about practical stuff and she was a bit like "oh noo, i want to be submissive", laughing a bit. I said we tried it in the past but it didn't really work. She said we will talk about it all when she gets home.

Knowing her as I do after 21 years, she would love a onetime hall pass to fuck a dominant big cock guy, and she is thinking she would do it once only, as long as it doesn't hurt me or humiliate me, and she will give me the details. Again, knowing her, if that goes well I am sure she will go again.

Quiz answer details:
A few details from the quiz: she fantasizes a few times a month about being with a celebrity/athlete, she has had better sexual partners in the past, eventhough i am 7x5.5 she would prefer a bigger cock (mostly thicker) guy, she doesn't want to make me jealous, she doesn't want to humiliate me, she wouldn't plan to break any rules, but if she would it be her dirty secret, she wants him to cum in her pussy, she does not want me there but will tell me about it (no photos/videos), the bull won't dicatate when i can have sex with her, she will fuck the dominant guy once only.

So next steps:
1-Talking further about her hall pass tonight or tomorrow.
2-Should I try to be more dominant or leave that for her bull to be? I am not naturally dominant, it didn't work in the past, and maybe it would be fun to keep her yearning fo it. Or should we simulate this while I wear a cock sleeve pretending to be the dominant guy? This is a tough one.
3-Keep sexing her up. Telling her how hot she is, saying guys watch her, going sexy clothes shopping....
4-Maybe agree on her flirting in a bar, online or with someone else?
5-Ask her if she has anyone in mind?
6-Ask her if she wants to join a dating site?

Any other immediate good steps to take? I have gone through loads of advice sites and forums so I am trying to do the best practices. The main thing is just I now push a bit while the iron is hot and should I try to do dominant role play or not?

I’m a fit and hung bull.
I’d be happy to flirt and sext with her. Chat her up and get her going over text. Then you guys could get into the conversation filled with all the things her and I are going to do do eachother with our nude pics there too.

I am in a similar situation with my wife. She has shown a penchant towards getting spanked, role playing "little girl, big bad man" and really enjoys being "manhandled". Being treated firmly with strong, grasping hands that somewhat hurt her by grabbing and pulling her breasts and skin.
The thing is, I suck at this. I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt her and stop the moment I think I've gone too far. In fact when I try to role play her idea of a Dom, I have trouble maintaining an erection and feel no enjoyment from inflicting any sort of pain. This has resulted in me not being able to satisfy her desire for this. We both sense how empty and unsatisfying this is for her.
My second mistake was telling her that she could get this from another man with my blessing. Instead of accepting what I say at face value, this aroused a suspicion in her about my motives, something I've had to work very hard to dispel in her mind.
I hope you have better luck than I.

I am in a similar situation with my wife. She has shown a penchant towards getting spanked, role playing "little girl, big bad man" and really enjoys being "manhandled". Being treated firmly with strong, grasping hands that somewhat hurt her by grabbing and pulling her breasts and skin.
The thing is, I suck at this. I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt her and stop the moment I think I've gone too far. In fact when I try to role play her idea of a Dom, I have trouble maintaining an erection and feel no enjoyment from inflicting any sort of pain. This has resulted in me not being able to satisfy her desire for this. We both sense how empty and unsatisfying this is for her.
My second mistake was telling her that she could get this from another man with my blessing. Instead of accepting what I say at face value, this aroused a suspicion in her about my motives, something I've had to work very hard to dispel in her mind.
I hope you have better luck than I.
The funny thing is with an ex who was submissive I loved being dominant with her. Seeing as my wife now has admitted that she has a submissive side and is seriously looking at being a hotwife it has enabled me to treat her differently. We are are riding like rabbits and I am taking full control of her.

Reactions: wormwood