Taking steps forward with my wife

Yes we will talk more this week/next weekend. She already asked me that we should talk and I responded that yes indeed, we have a lot of things to discuss before making this real. But she wants to proceed with all things related to it, just the last step is worrying her a bit but I think she’ll come around pretty quick, I mean, she just a couple of days ago settled with the topic in her mind, I guess I have to give her a bit of time before she’ll opem her legs for another man.

I was reading the experiences of @Robert Smith and the first experience with guy only touching his gf was very exiting. Maybe that she would let someone do, touch her ass, rub her clit and caress her boobs while she fucks / sucks me. Possibly it is such a turn on she might ask a cock in her. It’s a bit of fantasy bit I think scenario like this could easily happen at swingers club. Just need to get her there.
you need to touch on the subject whilst she is turned on by the idea, dont leave her to dwell on it and talk with friends.

Reactions: Mywifeneedscock