Taking the next step

Oreo69

Male
Morning all

New here and looking for some pointers really.
Want to watch my wife get fucked but not sure how to get over that hurdle and finally bring it up.

I’ve recently bought her a big black dildo and use that when we’re fucking asking if she likes a bigger cock than mine fucking her (which she does love) and ask her if she likes two cocks fucking her. Also started discussing her exs and how many cocks she’s had previously.

Shes been quite reciprocal to the above but not sure where to go next

Morning all

Want to watch my wife get fucked but not sure how to get over that hurdle and finally bring it up.

I’ve recently bought her a big black dildo and use that when we’re fucking asking if she likes a bigger cock than mine fucking her (which she does love) and ask her if she likes two cocks fucking her. Also started discussing her exs and how many cocks she’s had previously.

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will have plenty of offers to assist you in your quest. After 20 years of marriage, I talked my wife into meeting others as I kept bringing it up while we were having sex. In the end, she agreed as she wanted to please me ! Then the journey started.

Reactions: Oreo69 and Rem503
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will have plenty of offers to assist you in your quest. After 20 years of marriage, I talked my wife into meeting others as I kept bringing it up while we were having sex. In the end, she agreed as she wanted to please me ! Then the journey started.
You are a great husband.

Reactions: Oreo69
Morning all

Just keep bringing it up when you jave sex,I brought it up when she was relaxed after a few drinks,it took a while and lots of talking about it,she was worried she thought I wanted to be with other women as well,once she realised it wasn't the case we roll played alot,now she is very keen to find are first bull

Morning all

Take her out dressed up.let.her sit.alone at a high table whete she van be seen you sit out of the way where you can.watch but not seen..When.guys hit on.her let them.buy her drink dance.etc if she respective she can text you discretely you meet to.talk if she wants things to.go.further ley her. Them.she can.tell.yoj to hang around for.a while for her to.go.with him
IF she feels that she wants to spend the night she van.text you to.pick.her up.im.the morning thats how my hotwife started with one of the guys she sees about once a month

Sounds promising! Keep her thinking about it, I used to take my wife out to nice bars and have her pick a guy and tell me how she would seduce him. Hot fun! I would encourage her to dance with men she found attractive, rub against their cocks, let them touch her, she knew if she wanted to take it further she was free to go as far as she wished. I even told her that she could rent a room for the night just let me know if she's okay, or if she could manage it give me a report on her progress. I would pick her up in the morning.

Reactions: JForHer
Had a great session last night

Was fucking her with a big black dildo asking her if she liked another cock bigger than mine fucking her

She asked to me turn in the lights to watch her getting fucked and asked if I wanted to watch another cock fuck her

Nearly there I think!
And what was your answer?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Take her out dressed up.let.her sit.alone at a high table whete she van be seen you sit out of the way where you can.watch but not seen..When.guys hit on.her let them.buy her drink dance.etc if she respective she can text you discretely you meet to.talk if she wants things to.go.further ley her. Them.she can.tell.yoj to hang around for.a while for her to.go.with him
IF she feels that she wants to spend the night she van.text you to.pick.her up.im.the morning thats how my hotwife started with one of the guys she sees about once a month
Great strategy I’m going try it

Great strategy I’m going try it
I think.that as long as you talk openly about what you both wsnt it czn be very rewarding my hotwife has a few regulars but when she wants to turn tbings up.a bit she does this ..We will pick.a nice cocktail.loung with a hotel. And she plays like i said. She will get picked up and well.fuvked sometimes a fee hours or over night. She has gotten some very intense fuckimg this why .Feel free to ask.me anything you can Pm if you want Bob