Talk about being bisexsual for the fisrt time.

Binet

Couple
Jun 20, 2022
We are a happy couple, both are straight. There were several times when play threesome FMF or SWING, my wife and her friend had sex. They kiss, suck their breasts, lick each other's nipples and eat pussy.I also especially enjoy watching two women make love. We consider it normal for two women to be in high spirits. And when we play threesome MFM, I never thought about the male companion. Until one time, when my wife and her partner were entwined, she pushed me away, making me sit and watch. She made me take that man's cock and put it in her pussy. Sometimes she even made me handjob and blowjob for him.I was quite surprised, and a bit scared, but as long as my wife is happy, it's ok. I found it odd, but I'm starting to like the feeling. Surprisingly, my partner was very excited when I suck, lick his cock, and he also enjoyed sucking my cock. The fun that day became much more interesting. We make love to each other, things get wild and exciting. The next times I sucked and licked her partner' cocks more often. Sometimes she would sit and watch us suck and lick each other with a very lewd expression in her eyes. Sometimes, my wife put her fingers in to my ass, at home. I m a big fan of prostate, it's hard to describe. She even has many toys to do this. Several times I have cum without even touching my cock. If you never knew this feeling, it has a mistake. However, I never thought that one day I would have a real dick in my ass. The surprise came, on another threesome game, while we were at our peak, my wife asked me to let the other guy put his dick in my ass. You know, that's how I broke my virginity, 😂. Strangely enough, not only did I not feel bad, but also I felt happy. We have reached a new level in sex. Since then, we consider bisexuality in bed a fun thing. However, we only do it in bed. Thank you everyone for reading my story.
Let s talk about your story. 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-163909_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-163909_Gallery.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
We are a happy couple, both are straight. There were several times when play threesome FMF or SWING, my wife and her friend had sex. They kiss, suck their breasts, lick each other's nipples and eat pussy.I also especially enjoy watching two women make love. We consider it normal for two women to be in high spirits. And when we play threesome MFM, I never thought about the male companion. Until one time, when my wife and her partner were entwined, she pushed me away, making me sit and watch. She made me take that man's cock and put it in her pussy. Sometimes she even made me handjob and blowjob for him.I was quite surprised, and a bit scared, but as long as my wife is happy, it's ok. I found it odd, but I'm starting to like the feeling. Surprisingly, my partner was very excited when I suck, lick his cock, and he also enjoyed sucking my cock. The fun that day became much more interesting. We make love to each other, things get wild and exciting. The next times I sucked and licked her partner' cocks more often. Sometimes she would sit and watch us suck and lick each other with a very lewd expression in her eyes. Sometimes, my wife put her fingers in to my ass, at home. I m a big fan of prostate, it's hard to describe. She even has many toys to do this. Several times I have cum without even touching my cock. If you never knew this feeling, it has a mistake. However, I never thought that one day I would have a real dick in my ass. The surprise came, on another threesome game, while we were at our peak, my wife asked me to let the other guy put his dick in my ass. You know, that's how I broke my virginity, 😂. Strangely enough, not only did I not feel bad, but also I felt happy. We have reached a new level in sex. Since then, we consider bisexuality in bed a fun thing. However, we only do it in bed. Thank you everyone for reading my story.
fun to play with a dom female that you will push you to suck cocks and soon be fucked like a woman.

Like you I never considered doing anything with another man at first. My interest developed after we started have MFM adventures. My first time was one on one with another male but with the wife present. Then with another, it was me and him alone but wife was aware. With that same guy we did have a MFM get together and it was great. It opens up a lot of possibilities sex wise which makes the adventures that much more enjoyable. Since then we have has several more bi-open partners and I have had several solo experiences. Also, as I have mentioned in other posts putting another mans cock in my wife's pussy is one of my ultimate thrills.

We are a happy couple, both are straight. There were several times when play threesome FMF or SWING, my wife and her friend had sex. They kiss, suck their breasts, lick each other's nipples and eat pussy.I also especially enjoy watching two women make love. We consider it normal for two women to be in high spirits. And when we play threesome MFM, I never thought about the male companion. Until one time, when my wife and her partner were entwined, she pushed me away, making me sit and watch. She made me take that man's cock and put it in her pussy. Sometimes she even made me handjob and blowjob for him.I was quite surprised, and a bit scared, but as long as my wife is happy, it's ok. I found it odd, but I'm starting to like the feeling. Surprisingly, my partner was very excited when I suck, lick his cock, and he also enjoyed sucking my cock. The fun that day became much more interesting. We make love to each other, things get wild and exciting. The next times I sucked and licked her partner' cocks more often. Sometimes she would sit and watch us suck and lick each other with a very lewd expression in her eyes. Sometimes, my wife put her fingers in to my ass, at home. I m a big fan of prostate, it's hard to describe. She even has many toys to do this. Several times I have cum without even touching my cock. If you never knew this feeling, it has a mistake. However, I never thought that one day I would have a real dick in my ass. The surprise came, on another threesome game, while we were at our peak, my wife asked me to let the other guy put his dick in my ass. You know, that's how I broke my virginity, . Strangely enough, not only did I not feel bad, but also I felt happy. We have reached a new level in sex. Since then, we consider bisexuality in bed a fun thing. However, we only do it in bed. Thank you everyone for reading my story.😂
very effective explanation we do this with my wife's friends. my wife is bisexual and only wants female friends to join us.(ffm) we have a very happy and wet sex life.

We began with my wife having sex with a man who had become our boyfriend. At first, he or I would have sex with my wife while the other watched, not really a threesome or MFM. He and I were fine to be naked in the same room, but there was no contact. If we were all three in the bed, the one who was not with my wife lay on the other side of the bed to watch.

Slowly over time, we became more comfortable and less concerned about physical contact, and over about six months, we were having full MFM threesomes. Our first bi-experience was not planned or discussed. It just happened naturally. I was lying on my back while my wife was sucking my cock and our friend was behind her eating her pussy. The blowjob became very intense and was easily the best I had ever experienced, and I even had a finger up my ass, which put me over the top.

Once I began to come down from my intense orgasm, our friend began to apologize. He said he just could not resist joining my wife. I asked whose finger was up my ass, and he began apologizing. I assured him it was ok and that it was incredible. Later that night, my wife rode me, and our friend knelt near me, kissing my wife as she rode me. I figured I needed to return the favor and took his cock into my mouth. When my wife began to orgasm, I also started to cum inside her. This caused our friend to shoot his load down my throat.

From that point forward, almost all of our sex together includes bi-activity. It just feels so natural for us all to play together.

Historically, my wife's comments towards bi, either male or female, have not been positive. Our 1st swing experience, my wife on her back, he was over her head, feeding her his cock, and I was fucking his wife. He asked me if his wife could eat mine while i got behind his wife and fucked her. I replied we'd have to ask my wife, at which time she spread her legs wide. so, that's the answer! the other woman ate my wife, while I was fucking her from behind. Her husband was over my wife feeding her his cock - this is a scene forever burned in my mind's eye. But afterwards, my wife said she didn't care for the experience.
Later, we got with another couple. We stated wife wasn't bi beforehand. He had a 8-9 inch cock. Turned out to be more of a "wham bam thank you mam" experience. After, he invited his wife to get a taste of my wife's cream pie, which she dived right in. When I stood up, he grabbed my cock, and sucked it clean. Didn't bother me, as i"ve always been a bit ambivalent about bi, made the wife mad though, lol. So, besides cleaning up another's cum from my wife, and inserting or re-inserting a cock back into her, my bi experience is rather limited. My bi experience started with her riding a friend and me fucklicking her. His cock popped out a few times - 5-6- and in that position, right into my mouth. Always wondered if it was on purpose... lol. It wasn't bad, actually. I didn't keep sucking as this hadn't been discussed beforehand.
I talked with the wife a bit afterwards about it, saying wasn't bad for me , and she really enjoyed riding a cock and me sucking her clit. Seemed if we made fucklicking a regular thing, the possibility of me getting cock in my mouth was going to happen. She pretty much just said "I enjoy the fucklicking",lol.
Fastforward, and we made friends with a local man who enjoys a occasional cock. During a session at his place, they were in a 69, her on top. I got down "balls to balls with him, so she'd have two cocks to suck and play with. After I got up, i bent over to kiss her, kissed her. Broke off the kiss, she was still holding his cock, so, i thought 'what the heck', and just went down on it. This progressed on to us switching off sucking him, to us both sucking, licking, and kissing around his cock. Got to say, it was great fun. On the way home, I truly didn't know how she was going to react. When she said - that made me hot, I liked it, I was surprised. We've been back to his place a few times, lol...