Talked to wife about MFM threesome. Is she interested?

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking…like when she asked me “how would this work?”…why even bring it up again if the idea of it didn’t turn her on? Wish I would have reframed it and asked her “what would you want to do if we found another guy”…
Couldnt agree more. If there is rejection on a topic and you bring it up again its pushing. Instead I would be be subtile and try to figure out what she wants. Ans reframe it.

If she brought the subject up and continues to talk about it, she is inquisitive. To me that translates into interest. If she brought it up during sex I consider that just sex talk, but if she brought it up at a non-sexual moment that again shows interest.

A word of caution, "sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak". There is almost nothing more intense than seeing another man sink his dick in your wife for the first time, The second most intense is when she orgasms by/with him. The third is when she tells him to fuck her and cum in her. The fourth is when he pumps her full of his sperm.

Last edited:
any other feedback and suggestions?
I just picked up the idea from another thread: You could buy a penis sleeve. It will enlarge your dick, and since it has some nipples, it will probably give your wife faster and better orgasms.

The advantages:

1. Your wife will get used to bigger dicks. This could make her want real big dicks.
2. Dildos can be a turn off to women if they're not into them. I've experienced this with my girl. A sleeve still ends up being a fuck for her by you.
3. You take another step forward in your sex life, which makes further steps smaller.

Maybe thats a small idea.

Reactions: rayredclouds
Long time married to Asian (I'm white). I thought about sharing her for 20 years before brining it up in conversation. Another year of discussion and we decided to try Swinging. 4 off and on years of that and I realized I was more interested in seeing my wife being used by another man and me "reclaiming her".

My suggestion is bring it up again when she's in a good mood. Let her know it's a visual thing for you. And that there is a "pride" aspect in seeing her being so desirable that other men can experience uncontrolable pleasure being with her. She needs to understand that yes, a strangers cock will be entering her. And that she may be pleasing 2 cocks at once. I bet not many of her friends can say that. Depending on what rules you set, she may even be accepting the strangers cum. But then you're there. Let her know you're there to displace the seed the stranger may have left. Her body has give the ultimate pleasure to two men in one night.

Some background. Been wanting to have a MFM threesome with the wife for quite some time now. One day when I was fucking her doggy facing the mirror I saw her mouth wide open and she was bobbing her head up and down. I responded with “keep doing that it’s hot”. Her response was “ewww, that means I’d have another cock in front of me”. I told her “that’d be hot and told her I think she could handle that. She got super quiet while I finished fucking her and then came the questions and comments.

You want to become swingers? My response was “no, I just want to share you with another guy and enjoy seeing you pleasured”. She responded back saying “you just want to fuck other women” and I assured her that I just wanted to see her pleasured and it was just sex.

You want to watch me fuck another guy? You want me to go out and find a guy to fuck? I told her yes and no, that I wanted to watch but I also wanted to join in on the fun.

She dropped it at that but teased me the rest of the day. A song came on the radio and she said “is that what you are going to play during your threesome”. Couple other times she would bend over and grind her ass on my cock.

Later that night when we were going to bed she brought it up once again. This time she asked me how that would work. I said she’d have one of us fucking her while she sucks on the other. She asked me “how that’s even pleasurable to a women and that’s only good for the guys involved”. I left it alone and felt like I planted the seed at that point.

Does it sound like she is actually interested? Should I keep bringing it up or just let it be?
I think she realized that you where not joking... I am also thinking that she is thinking about it! She would be doubling her pleasure and her fun! ! !

I think she realized that you where not joking... I am also thinking that she is thinking about it! She would be doubling her pleasure and her fun! ! !
Yeah I think so too…she fucked for sport before we got together and had more previous partners than me. She fucked a guy I used to hang out with to get back at her ex boyfriend too…so I think the freak is there, just got to work it out of her again.

Reactions: btweets
Some background. Been wanting to have a MFM threesome with the wife for quite some time now. One day when I was fucking her doggy facing the mirror I saw her mouth wide open and she was bobbing her head up and down. I responded with “keep doing that it’s hot”. Her response was “ewww, that means I’d have another cock in front of me”. I told her “that’d be hot and told her I think she could handle that. She got super quiet while I finished fucking her and then came the questions and comments.

You want to become swingers? My response was “no, I just want to share you with another guy and enjoy seeing you pleasured”. She responded back saying “you just want to fuck other women” and I assured her that I just wanted to see her pleasured and it was just sex.

You want to watch me fuck another guy? You want me to go out and find a guy to fuck? I told her yes and no, that I wanted to watch but I also wanted to join in on the fun.

She dropped it at that but teased me the rest of the day. A song came on the radio and she said “is that what you are going to play during your threesome”. Couple other times she would bend over and grind her ass on my cock.

Later that night when we were going to bed she brought it up once again. This time she asked me how that would work. I said she’d have one of us fucking her while she sucks on the other. She asked me “how that’s even pleasurable to a women and that’s only good for the guys involved”. I left it alone and felt like I planted the seed at that point.

Does it sound like she is actually interested? Should I keep bringing it up or just let it be?
Is she interested in that fantasy? Not really. Is she interested in MFM? Certainly. Is she interested in cucking you? Most likely.

Try altering your fantasies or expanding on them to see

It started out with us going to a nudist resort and her enjoying the attention . We went to the Sat night dance there and she was dressed sexy and thru the evening I coaxed her into eventually getting naked and a guy asked her to dance. I begged her to do it and she finally did and amitted it was sexy with them rubbing their bodies together. I then told her this wasn't doing anything so we went to a swing club near home and fucked in front of another couple. It was hot and I asked if she'd be interested in trading off. She said she'd think about it if the right couple came along. About 6 visits later we mat a couple that were first timers there and we ended up getting together . That was our first sex with another couple . This happened several more times until one evening we were at the club and no other couple interested us but this guy came over and asked Kay to dance. I told her to go enjoy. She came back and said he was really sexy. I asked her to invite him for a 3 sum with us and she said I would be the odd guy out . I told her to fuck both of us and she asked me if I was sure. He asked her to dance again and I told her to unzip his fly and play with his cock and ask him to come to a room with us and fuck her. He jumped at the chance, she ended up sucking his cock while I ate her and then he fucked her. She loved it but said she couldn't understand what enjoyment I got from this. I told her it was much hotter than any swap we'd had. SInce then I never desire another woman but am absolutely turned on when we have a MFM. Unlike most guys on here, I neither suck cock nor clean my wife after sex but love fucking her with another guy's cum inside her. I also love taking hold of his cock and inserting it into her pussy and rubbing her clit while they are fucking. She cannot cum from fucking but when I massage her clit with him fucking her she cums like a faucet has been turned on. I have no desire for any guy's cock or swallowing their cum out of her pussy but have fantasized about sucking her clit while she's getting fucked. Not sure why but this thought really turns me on with my tongue on her clit and a cock an inch from my mouth. Not a cuck. Just love getting my wife pleasured and showing her off.

Is she interested in that fantasy? Not really. Is she interested in MFM? Certainly. Is she interested in cucking you? Most likely.

Try altering your fantasies or expanding on them to see
What would make you think she’s certainly interested in a mfm and why would you think she wants to cuck me? I’m wanting this to be more of a stag/vixen type thing.

What would make you think she’s certainly interested in a mfm and why would you think she wants to cuck me? I’m wanting this to be more of a stag/vixen

What would make you think she’s certainly interested in a mfm and why would you think she wants to cuck me? I’m wanting this to be more of a stag/vixen type thing.
To preclude anything from your situation is not pragmatic. All options and theories must be explored

You have to try to ignore the tryhard cucks on this site that feel the need to push their specific brand of fantasy on everyone else.

Your wife may not immediately understand why it would be fun to suck a cock while getting fucked but the fact that she is making excuses to keep bringing up and continuing the discussion suggests she is interested in being with 2 men. The spitroast is something I think she may find fun if she gave it a shot. I'd just focus on getting the MFM going and ask how she would want it to play out.