tanlinesb

Couple
From
Singapore
Mar 18, 2023
Singapore
Good day everyone,

Just a quick hello to everyone.

I'm new here, from the tropics of asia and hoping to discuss with like minded people to share experiences and advices.
I'm a 24 years old Asian hotwife, married and into the cuckhold, small penis humiliation lifestyle. It's such a turn on knowing hubby will never be able to fill me in places he can't go. :devilish:

Into hung bulls, 8"s and up, open to chat and lets see where we go! Please don't catfish your size 🙏🏻❤️

Attachments

• asssss.jpg
    asssss.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_5583 .jpg
    IMG_5583 .jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 223
Good day everyone,

I'm new here, from the tropics of asia and hoping to discuss with like minded people to share experiences and advices.
I'm a 24 years old Asian hotwife, married and into the cuckhold, small penis humiliation lifestyle. It's such a turn on knowing hubby will never be able to fill me in places he can't go. :devilish:

Into hung bulls, 8"s and up, open to chat and lets see where we go! Please don't catfish your size 🙏🏻❤️
Well hello there! You are looking really good love those long sleek legs ;)Im an 8 inch bull traveling to asia this summer if you want to chat!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Good day everyone,

Wow she is sexy

Good day everyone,

You are so beautiful and sexy.your hubby is lucky you cuckold him …Youe so beautiful you should get all the big cock you need

Good day everyone,

Sexy hot yummy delicious body. .like to ....

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
Good day everyone,

View attachment Lens_1681161872699_r1681161889603.mp4

Good day everyone,

Hot ass🔥😍

Good day everyone,

Welcome great sexy look you have nice ass and legs :)

• Love
W
Good day everyone,

Ow you looking very very Hot and juicy .

Attachments

• 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Good day everyone,

such a sexy ass and body

Good day everyone,

damn you're hot as fuck!