Taste of Cum

I have an ex NFL running back friend who sports a 10x6 BBC and lets me suck it when I need my cum injection. His cum is sweet as sugar.

Reactions: Bobby75
So far, I’ve only tasted another man’s cum from my wife’s pussy and I love it. I’m not adverse to taking it it directly from a cock into my mouth.

I could take it or leave it either way now my husband...............he LOVES it. Whether from my pussy, tits, mouth or anywhere in/on me.
He's addicted to my bulls cum, and it turns me on immensely when he cleans me.
Someone must be on another dick cation. Lol

I don't mind the taste at all when I have tried my own. Supposedly I have unknowingly tasted it from my wife's freshly fucked pussy once. It would have been a huge turn on to know when I was eating it.
A lady I performed cunnilingus on I met dogging 6 months ago told me after we had finished that I should have tasted her partner as he'd fucked her 5 minutes before I showed up.

No, and I was gutted. If she had told me when I started I would have made sure my tongue went as far in as it could and I licked every millimetre of her pussy clean to taste his warm fresh cum.

Reactions: Newyguy79
I find the young guys taste better. I always take the full load in my mouth and play with it. My husband likes to see it dribble down my lips onto my tits, so I don't always swallow.

Reactions: goodhubby
A lady I performed cunnilingus on I met dogging 6 months ago told me after we had finished that I should have tasted her partner as he'd fucked her 5 minutes before I showed up.
I used to cum home to my wife after n/shift, my thing was to go down on her to wake her for the day. I used to think I could tell when she got some the night before. It wasn't something that was acknowledged back then, but I do think she tried to have a full pussy for me most n/shift mornings

I used to cum home to my wife after n/shift, my thing was to go down on her to wake her for the day. I used to think I could tell when she got some the night before. It wasn't something that was acknowledged back then, but I do think she tried to have a full pussy for me most n/shift mornings
Soon to be ex Mrs627 was all talk but new partner very much different, in months to come there will be new stories ;)

I don't particular like it, but I always do take a full load in my mouth. That seems to turn him on so much more.

Really depends on what they ate as well. I usually tell them to eat lots of Pineapple and drink lots of water a few hours before any session. I find it the cum taste so good and i'll swallow every drop.
Hey baby I good a full mouth full waiting for you in my hard cock that so wants to feel your lips on it 👅👅👅😜😜😜😍😍😛😛

Reactions: goodhubby
Before ejaculation i have a desire to eat my own cum but when i ejaculate i loose the desire very quickly. I have to get some on my fingers beofre i finish cumming to get it done. Precum taste really good and sperm is not to bad. anyone else loose their desire for cum after ejaculation and if so how do you get past the lose of desire to swallow your cum?

i cum in a shot glass, then i just think of it as a good sauce or something you like, then just pour it down your thoat, o so yummy. After a few times you will just love it and it won't bother you anymore, you will be licking it out with your tongue!!.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
i cum in a shot glass, then i just think of it as a good sauce or something you like, then just pour it down your thoat, o so yummy. After a few times your will just love it and it won't bother you anymore, you will be licking it out with your tongue!!.

Amazing!