Tasting wife's panties after getting fucked by another guy

Would love to check the state of her panties after she'd come home from a long day at work and meeting up with some co-workers after hours. I could not get enough of her cum soaked panties when one of the guys she was wet for figured out she was willing. Her panties told me he was filling her with cum before she confessed to the deed by coming home one day and sitting on my face while she told me what a naughty wife she had been. Sometimes she'd leave them under my pillow so I could see what she had been up too.

Damn, that is hot. I’m still working on her, never shared and not sure if those panties are just normal or is something really happened on that trip!
Don't let your imagination run too wild. My wife for most of the time I've known her could soak her panties on any given day like the ones in the picture. She'd get so wet sometimes she was worried she'd soak through her jeans. It was/is one of her better qualities, always wet and ready to be fucked. Then she discovered panty liners and some of that fun went away but she said it was much more comfortable. A guys cum (to me) certainly smells different than her usual aroma and I'd like to think just based on all of the circumstances I had a pretty good idea what she was up too. She's had a hall pass from me since before we got married and she's not shy about letting me know when someone is turning her on.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I have never tasted or touched her knickers to me its off limits, thankfully she does like making me wear her cum filled knickers so that her lovers cum and her juices stick to my locked balls and hairs, rarely at home though, she likes to swop them for my clean ones then take me out shopping or visiting friends or relatives wearing them.

On one occasion we visited her brother who lives 5 minutes away and as we sat brewing i noticed through my womens tight light blue jeans a wet spot between my legs he didnt see but it was a pure mix of embarassment and kink, a shame that after we left and i told her it had dried. She thought it funny.

Just keep away from dogs!

A kink I've developed after catching wife cheating a few times...we're still together (long story) but I've made the best of it and used it to my own advantage. One morning after she stumbled in from a long night of partying and fucking, I had opportunity to sample her still damp panties since she was hungover completely incoherent once she got the bed. The musk from her and another guy saturating them was so arousing. I couldn't resist pulling my aching, neglected cock out and rubbing the tip all over them before sliding them up n down my shaft. The thrill of it all and her being totally unaware sent me over the edge and slide them off my cock just in time to splatter my thick spunk into them. This began my fascination....here's a shot of said experience.
When I discovered I could slide my cock into the gusset of her panties, that became my go to method of jerking off. Makes it just a bit of a challenge to get my tongue in there after I'm done to clean up my mess.

My girlfriend made me lick and taste the semen of her lover the day I discovered that she was cheating on me. One day she came very late home after a party tha she had with some friends. I was suspicious that she was cheating on me but was not sure at all. When I went to the bathroom in the morning to get ready she was still in our bed sleeping. I did not sleep very well that night thinking on where she had been, with who, doing what... When I got out of the shower I got the idea to check the loundrybasket to inspect her underwear. When I opened the basket her panties were laying on top of all the other laundry, almost as she had done it on purpose in stead of putting them under the rest of the laudry to hide them. I looked in them and saw stains that looked like semen. My heart started racing thinking if it really was what I thought, my head got dizzy, and I got really nervous. I wast there standing naked in our batroom probably going to have the confirmation of what I suspected the last weeks that she was cheating on me. I was also disturbed and a littlle aroused and getting to start to get hard. I then wanted to really check if the stains were what I thought and I smelled them and indeed it was semen that could not be mine because whe maybe had not had sex for 2 weeks then. I stood there frozen me reallizing that she had sex with another guy that had squirted his sperm in her, in the pussy that belonged to me however she avoided mostly to have PIV-sex with me the last months. She then suddenly came in the bathroom and busted me there with my nose in her panties and halfhard cock. I looked surpised and anxious and she was also quite surpised but stayed calm. We both knew what happened. She told me calmly: now you know! She started to stroke my cock and rubbed her stained panties in my face and I do not know why, but I stuck my tongue a little out and tasted her lovers semen in her panties. I wanted to fuck her as crazy being horny and angry at the same time to show me that she still was mine but my cock went soft as it mostly did the last years. She thenstarted to suck mle but it did not help very much. We knew then both that she had a good reaon to cheat on me. Later that day we had a serious conversation without getting angry. That was the start of me becoming a cuck...

A kink I've developed after catching wife cheating a few times...we're still together (long story) but I've made the best of it and used it to my own advantage. One morning after she stumbled in from a long night of partying and fucking, I had opportunity to sample her still damp panties since she was hungover completely incoherent once she got the bed. The musk from her and another guy saturating them was so arousing. I couldn't resist pulling my aching, neglected cock out and rubbing the tip all over them before sliding them up n down my shaft. The thrill of it all and her being totally unaware sent me over the edge and slide them off my cock just in time to splatter my thick spunk into them. This began my fascination....here's a shot of said experience.
That's so wild!

Reactions: nicebiguy