Teasing Husbands Dad.

My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different

Last edited:
My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different? Let me know x

Mmm nice I think you could go more 😈😍

Reactions: Dlh247 and Viewer
My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different? Let me know x

Very smart wife, nothing wrong.... ;)

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
I found my wives glass toy earlier, obviously had been very recently used while I was out and am still very turned on by it.

Leave them for him. Accidentally of course.
Be sure to share some pictures if you do decide to play, perhaps he’ll even see them online and recognise the underwear :p
Agree.....very wild....

Reactions: shymalea62

I take it that you have an attraction for him as well. The question is, does your husband know or would he approve. If the answer is yes, then be as obvious as you want. It sounds like your father-in-law isn't worried about being obvious. If your husband wouldn't approve, then be careful.

always keep this in mind,every man are admirers of tits&legs&high heels,that,s the first things they,re looking at,my wife is turned on so much by the fact she ,s teasing me,taboo element and knowing how hard she makes him,when we,re in bed thinking my dad is jerking off thinking about her makes us both very horny ,she,s gonna wear a thigh short skirt,red stockings &garterbelt,red high heels sandals&anclestraps&no bra with nice make up,knowing everyone is gonna be a bit drunk,staying the night,or some for2days,is certainly giving opportunities to tease&flirt ,so go for it and remember you,re in control,they gonna love to see you like this,don,t forget to let us know,so kink
+

Reactions: robandkate

I‘d say I would also come for Xmas day 😊🍒

My dad would fu k my wife senseless in a heartbeat if she can onn to him and I gave him the nod

We tried to get my dad to have sex with my wife Kate. My mom had died a few years before and my dad seemed lonely. We thought he might like a hot younger girlfriend. Kate was all for it. Kate started dressing sexier when we visited my dad. She started flirting with him in front of me and even visited him alone a few times. Kate could not have been much more obvious.

My dad would not make a move on her. We were reluctant to just come out and ask my dad if he would like to fuck my wife. I thought maybe if I showed him pics of her naked it might encourage him. I showed my dad several nude pics of Kate. I made it seem accidental. Kate was very turned on knowing that my dad had seen her completely naked. Kate and I both thought it would be hot if my wife was my dad's secret fuck-toy. My dad was just too old-school to fuck his sons wife. He missed out on a lot of really good pussy.

Its purrfect

My sister had a friend that eventually her and I became boyfriend and girlfriend and she was always at her house. My dad used to flirt with her even though he was in his fifties and she was barely 18. My mom had passed away 2 years earlier. We went on vacation down south and Pat came with us. We all went down on the same car stayed in the same house which was my grandmother's. There weren't a lot of rooms but there was a fold-out couch in the hallway which is where I slept because my three sisters and Pat took the other rooms the house made it nice front porch with a swing on it. I was tired one evening went in and laid down on the couch. Everyone but my dad and Pat had gone to bed. I heard rustling because only the screen door was shut. So I listened wondering what was going on. I heard zippers and was shocked that she would give in to my dad who is so much older. I glanced out the door carefully and saw them. She was bending over one of the chairs on the porch and he was behind her banging her away. I went and laid back down. The next day I asked her if that's what happened and at first she said no. And I told her I had heard them and glanced out the door and saw them. After blushing terribly she smiled and said but I made your dad happy. After we got back from vacation Pat had turned into a hot young lady who wanted to do anything sexually.

Are you trying to bang your father in law?