Teasing Husbands Dad.

We tried to get my dad to have sex with my wife Kate. My mom had died a few years before and my dad seemed lonely. We thought he might like a hot younger girlfriend. Kate was all for it. Kate started dressing sexier when we visited my dad. She started flirting with him in front of me and even visited him alone a few times. Kate could not have been much more obvious.

My dad would not make a move on her. We were reluctant to just come out and ask my dad if he would like to fuck my wife. I thought maybe if I showed him pics of her naked it might encourage him. I showed my dad several nude pics of Kate. I made it seem accidental. Kate was very turned on knowing that my dad had seen her completely naked. Kate and I both thought it would be hot if my wife was my dad's secret fuck-toy. My dad was just too old-school to fuck his sons wife. He missed out on a lot of really good pussy.
Integrity

Reactions: AsianWife4You
We tried to get my dad to have sex with my wife Kate. My mom had died a few years before and my dad seemed lonely. We thought he might like a hot younger girlfriend. Kate was all for it. Kate started dressing sexier when we visited my dad. She started flirting with him in front of me and even visited him alone a few times. Kate could not have been much more obvious.

My dad would not make a move on her. We were reluctant to just come out and ask my dad if he would like to fuck my wife. I thought maybe if I showed him pics of her naked it might encourage him. I showed my dad several nude pics of Kate. I made it seem accidental. Kate was very turned on knowing that my dad had seen her completely naked. Kate and I both thought it would be hot if my wife was my dad's secret fuck-toy. My dad was just too old-school to fuck his sons wife. He missed out on a lot of really good pussy.
Sounds hot AF, but it sounds like your father is a fine gentleman. He is an OG gentleman. Hats off for the legend.

Last edited:

that would probably be me. i wouldn't be able to do that.

Wild..... ;)

My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different? Let me know x

Nice view!

I want to party with y'all!

My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different? Let me know x

Great cleavage

Reactions: dickhurtz
Ok what about this one ? My wife’s mother was her current husbands side chick. My wife didn’t like her moms bf who is now her step uhh I don’t like mixing those words. Anyways, my wife was a college student had her slutty days and did get along with her moms bf who lived with them. Sooo me who loves smelling panties would always smell my gfs panties pants etc. and sometimes they would smell like cum. So one time me and gf at the time go home and her moms bf was leaving and as I went to go thru her dirty laundry I found her pants and under wear sticky which I discovered was cum. Fresh cum.
Hot 🔥 😍

Reactions: shymalea62

I love it when my wife is generous with her pussy. Our best man was much older than me and was like an older brother. He was our first threesome and she generously let us fuck her over the years. Loved sharing her pussy with him. Gave us a lot to talk about when we were doing other things. Meant even more to me after he passed knowing we got to share some great times!

I love it when my wife is generous with her pussy. Our best man was much older than me and was like an older brother. He was our first threesome and she generously let us fuck her over the years. Loved sharing her pussy with him. Gave us a lot to talk about when we were doing other things. Meant even more to me after he passed knowing we got to share some great times!
🔥😍

My husbands dad is in his mid 60s, he got divorced around 5 years ago, and we have never seen him with another woman, but everytime he visits he's always flirty with me and says some tongue in cheek comments (which I don't mind as he is cheeky but flattering at the same) he ks coming round for Xmas day dinner this year and I was thinking of wearing an revealing top, so when I pour his drinks he'd be able to get a good view. Is it too much? Too obvious? Or should I do something different
Think everyone would love an update