Tell me her filthy stories

She fucked a friend of mine in the basement while I was having a cigarette in the garage. I returned quicker than they expected and as I quietly made my way down the stairs, I was able to watch and listen to them for a few minutes before making my presence known. She was begging him to cum while she was laying on her back on the bed, and he was standing with her pulled to the edge of the side with her legs spread wide open as he held both her ankles. When I got to the bottom of the stairs and he noticed me, he quickly pulled out and immediately headed to the bathroom down the hallway. She sat up and pulled her panties and sweatpants back up and looked right at me and said, “well I just fucked Dwayne!” I just smiled at her and said, “you did, well why did you stop?” I can’t remember what she said but I think I recall her saying something about because he stopped. Lol. I asked her if he had cum inside her and she said she didn’t know. Haha!

My friend from college was staying with us for a weekend and in the middle of the night I woke up to my wife climbing on top of me. She straddled me and started kissing me and was basically rubbing her pussy against my dick. She came really hard and it felt like she had squirted all over me. Turns out it was my friend’s cum. He had just fucked her and when she came it ran out of her and drenched my dick and balls.

Wife was extremely conservative about sex when we met (or so I thought). One evening she came to me in tears. She’d gotten word that her college bf posted a video to an amateur site she and he had made for their own enjoyment. At first she refused to let me see it but after much discussion and argument she let me watch. She was riding her bf in front of a cheering crowd while other guys walked up and fondled her. She also blew a few guys from the crowd.

Wife was extremely conservative about sex when we met (or so I thought). One evening she came to me in tears. She’d gotten word that her college bf posted a video to an amateur site she and he had made for their own enjoyment. At first she refused to let me see it but after much discussion and argument she let me watch. She was riding her bf in front of a cheering crowd while other guys walked up and fondled her. She also blew a few guys from the crowd.
Then you realized she’s a keeper 😜

That's how I found out my wife was involved in a gang bang with six other men she told me that she was drunk and she was having sex with her boyfriend one minute when five mate's came in taking turns fucking her every hole been filled with seamen didn't no about the video it was a very hot video two hours of non stop hard pounding from them she didn't look that drunk told her I wished I was there also shocking her your not angry was her word's no it's been one of my fantasies looking at the video you enjoyed your self