Tell me what you would do to my wife !

My wife is a true slut and when we go out to bars she loves wearing dresses with no bra or panties. As the night goes on and she gets a few drinks in her she loves showing off, teasing other men, getting attention and flirting. For whatever reason it is usually difficult to find guys that have the courage to actually hit on her and make a move. She loves other men knowing she is married (I am usually with her when we go out) and that her husband is a cuck. This does scare a lot of men off but if you saw her out at a bar, I want to know realistically how you would approach her, what you would say, what you would do etc. She gets super horny in situations like these, loves the attention, loves dancing, and loves dominant guys that kind of take over and do as they please in front of me. The pictures attached are from one of the nights we went out with no bra or panties.
That asshole looks used- would love to gape her even more! 🍆😋😉😉😉

Reactions: Visitor12
My wife is a true slut and when we go out to bars she loves wearing dresses with no bra or panties. As the night goes on and she gets a few drinks in her she loves showing off, teasing other men, getting attention and flirting. For whatever reason it is usually difficult to find guys that have the courage to actually hit on her and make a move. She loves other men knowing she is married (I am usually with her when we go out) and that her husband is a cuck. This does scare a lot of men off but if you saw her out at a bar, I want to know realistically how you would approach her, what you would say, what you would do etc. She gets super horny in situations like these, loves the attention, loves dancing, and loves dominant guys that kind of take over and do as they please in front of me. The pictures attached are from one of the nights we went out with no bra or panties.
Multiple creampies for sure

Моя жена настоящая шлюха, и когда мы ходим в бары, она любит носить платья без лифчика или трусиков. По мере того, как ночь продолжается, и она получает несколько напитков, она любит хвастаться, дразнить других мужчин, привлекать внимание и флиртовать. По какому-то случаю обычно трудно найти парней, которые уловили бы смелости при ударе за ней и шаг сделать. Она любит других мужчин, молодых, что она замужем (я обычно с ней, когда мы гуляем) и что ее муж — сволочь. Это отпугивает многих мужчин, но если вы видели ее в баре, я хочу реально знать, как бы вы к ней подошли, что бы вы сказали, что вы сделали и т. д. Она очень возбуждается в таких людях, любит внимание, любит танцевать и включает их парней, которые берут верх и делают все, что им заблагорассудится передо мной.
Оттрахал бы ее в зад на весь и слил ей туда сперму

I'd smash that all day..

Would tear her blouse maul her sexy boobs and would fuck her till my cock drops off

The wife and. I would probably be doing the same thing, and I would have the wife approach her, and tell her that they would be a better show together lol. She is incredible!!! Super sexy lady you have there

God, I would love to fuck her in that little skirt cum deep inside her

she needs ass whipped

She’s hot and slutty

Fun to be had there!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Ohh my goodness she is very hot and sexy full figure lady. I love to eat fuck her all hole hardly more hardly without break day night without break