Tell me your cage stories

Wearing it for her has lifted our relationship to a different level. I came up with the idea just for fun, then she brought me one from Vegas, but it was quite uncomfortable. We kept trying different cages and sizes, at first she only put it when she wasn't home, then we started using it daily - she would unlock it before sleep and put it back on in the morning. Now I am wearing one almost 24/7, with once a week being released for washing and shaving and she puts on a different cage afterwards. Every release for a different purpose has to be negotiated. She likes steal/metal cages, because it's easier to keep them clean and she even finds that they look kinda cool. The silicon/plastic cages look just silly, but they are more comfortable in every day life.

She is more caring now than before, looks after him more often to check if everything is ok and clean. But of course there are times when you don't like to wear it, and literally hard days when she is traveling and not around for discussing a possible release.

I was wearing it while listening to her with FWB in the other room. Once he came all over her he left and i joined her. My cock was running, dripping and i held it over her mouth as she lay on her back with his cum still all over her chest. She loved it. I loved how it felt. I soon took it off and fucked her hard while she rubbed his cum all over her tits.

I’ve been caged almost full time now since mid July and handing over the keys 🔑 to my wife nearly made me cum how has caging affected your relationships good and bad
I work at home alone my wife puts me in my cage when she go's to work. She has played away in the past but not recently, she locks me up to stop me playing with myself whilst thinking of her playing away.

used to play with this cuckold couple and she would often make him wear a cock cage with lock. The was no way he could touch himself and she would lock it.
One time we played and she made him wear it. We tied him to a chair with his hands ties together, behind the chair. We began playing and I slowly undressed her. We both love to kiss .. so there was a lot of that going on. Things were getting hot and I pulled her panties up between me pussy lips. Teasing her clit with them. Once her panties were wet … I took them off and put them in his mouth, gagging him. We starting fucking and eventually I picked her up and put her in his lap and re entered her dripping pussy. He could feel every thrush as I pounded her pussy, while her ass was right my her hubbys caged cock.
We then moved back to the bed and I creamed her tits with a huge creamy load of cum. I then took her panties out of his mouth, wiped all the hot creamy cum off her beautiful breasts and stuffed them back in his mouth…
Shortly after that and before I left.. she removed her panties from him mouth. He was begging her to take the cage off.. I laughed as I left the hotel room. She told me later the she took the cage off …. After he begged her for 30 minutes ….and let him fuck her..
It was a very hot and erotic scene!

used to play with this cuckold couple and she would often make him wear a cock cage with lock. The was no way he could touch himself and she would lock it.
One time we played and she made him wear it. We tied him to a chair with his hands ties together, behind the chair. We began playing and I slowly undressed her. We both love to kiss .. so there was a lot of that going on. Things were getting hot and I pulled her panties up between me pussy lips. Teasing her clit with them. Once her panties were wet … I took them off and put them in his mouth, gagging him. We starting fucking and eventually I picked her up and put her in his lap and re entered her dripping pussy. He could feel every thrush as I pounded her pussy, while her ass was right my her hubbys caged cock.
We then moved back to the bed and I creamed her tits with a huge creamy load of cum. I then took her panties out of his mouth, wiped all the hot creamy cum off her beautiful breasts and stuffed them back in his mouth…
Shortly after that and before I left.. she removed her panties from him mouth. He was begging her to take the cage off.. I laughed as I left the hotel room. She told me later the she took the cage off …. After he begged her for 30 minutes ….and let him fuck her..
It was a very hot and erotic scene!
had a similar experience, though I wasn't as involved. I was tied to a chair while wearing my cage. He plowed her until he was beat. At that point, she undid my cage and we went home where I proceeded to savor what was left.

Reactions: Zsozo
Recently bought a new metal cage & the first time did not get it right so the balls started getting hurt within 10 mins. After some practice it now fits perfectly. Every time I get caged I get excited & start getting hard on. Absolutely loving the feeling of helplessness with the hard on.

I’ve been caged almost full time now since mid July and handing over the keys 🔑 to my wife nearly made me cum how has caging affected your relationships good and bad
When me and my wife decided about being cuckold
I been caged almost 6 years ago when I open up with my wife it was a year after marriage and I shared her about kinky stuff ...She get extra curious about me being caged as she like the idea that key will always be in her locket and I can't do anything beside that ...After a month I managed to purchase a cage when she saw it she was so excited and I still remember we had wonderful sex that evening and later when she caged me I spent almost 6 months begging her to free me just for once but she enjoyed my pitty and finally she said I will remove this in one condition ... Without knowing I promised her that I will do anything sue wish and I still remember the other evening she texting me to get home early and when I reached she said I need to be cuckold to get free ... Although it was my dearest desire I find my heart beating badly because I never thought she manage someone to cuck me and an hour later when a tall bull was home kissing her lips in front make me stay quieter because in those months I was dying to be free just for once

My wife makes me wear a cage when a bull fucks her. The first time I wore the chastity watching a bull fuck her was torture. After the bull was done I went over to her and stuck my locked dick in her fucked pussy I cum instantly. Never felt so humiliated as she laughed.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979