Testical stretch

Certainly is ..i wore steel weight on/off for some years . The pull on my testicals was amazing , that tied in with not being aloud to orgasm was pure magical pleasure .
When on a special occation i was aloud to fuck my wife , it was always doggy style so she could feel my balls tapping her clit with each swing .

I find tugging on my balls to be very uncomfortable. It would take a lot of encouragement for me to wear weights. Do guys wear them in daily life? Just around the house? Or just during sex to show submissiveness?

I used to wear a large silicone ball collar with my gf and she said she loved the feel of them banging against her clit when we had sex doggy style. She also said that when she reached back to play with her clit she could grab my swinging sack and squeeze them hard, sometimes a bit too hard. We used to walking naked out on deserted moorland quite a lot and towards the end of the relationship she asked if she could tie my balls to a heavy rock, when I say heavy I mean about a pound maybe more depended on the rock or brick she found, I said yes so I was walking around with this collar on and a rock dangling from my balls. Despite the sound of it the feeling was quite nice, although we did get caught a couple of times and it's not so easy trying to explain the rock pendulating between my legs

I used to wear a large silicone ball collar with my gf and she said she loved the feel of them banging against her clit when we had sex doggy style. She also said that when she reached back to play with her clit she could grab my swinging sack and squeeze them hard, sometimes a bit too hard. We used to walking naked out on deserted moorland quite a lot and towards the end of the relationship she asked if she could tie my balls to a heavy rock, when I say heavy I mean about a pound maybe more depended on the rock or brick she found, I said yes so I was walking around with this collar on and a rock dangling from my balls. Despite the sound of it the feeling was quite nice, although we did get caught a couple of times and it's not so easy trying to explain the rock pendulating between my legs
Lol im sure it was quite a shock for the innocent by stander . My x wife always made out that she wasnt interested in my balls with weights but when i fucked her doggy she loved my balls swinging .
I need to start stretching again , havnt done it for a few years

Reactions: slappin8silly57
never have really measured the stretch would guess 3 inches, I have made own weights with a hook to hang from my sack to allow me to adjust the weight. of these, I have total of 3 lbs. My record is a milk jug full of water, never weighted it but would say 8 lbs. Also have a assortment of the metal rings like farm bitch used above.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
never have really measured the stretch would guess 3 inches, I have made own weights with a hook to hang from my sack to allow me to adjust the weight. of these, I have total of 3 lbs. My record is a milk jug full of water, never weighted it but would say 8 lbs. Also have a assortment of the metal rings like farm bitch used above.
I always had a problem with the rings slipping off my sack . 30 mm donut was to tight , 33 would slip off . Any advice please ?

I wear them mostly in warm weather with shorts on, they swing better, and the exhibitionist in me is charged up when walking around and the balls are hanging out of my pant leg, I do this around the yard though not out in public, in public I, I go with metal rings or weights.