Texas Mature Couple Looking For A Mature Thick BBC For 1st Time. Wife is EXTREMELY Excited But Nervous

Texashotwifecouple

Feb 5, 2019
Couple east of Dallas married 30 years has been talking about this for a few years. Wife is a hot, plump but EXTREMELY sexy and loves ALL sex, including long foreplay, oral (both ways), missionary, riding and grinding, and from behind. With the right BBC, she is capable of mutiple, squirting orgasms. Consider bareback and cream pie with extremely safe person. She really needs to have a long session of exhausting sex!
Hot brunette with large breasts. Great at oral too!
Tight also.

Couple east of Dallas married 30 years has been talking about this for a few years. Wife is a hot, plump but EXTREMELY sexy and loves ALL sex, including long foreplay, oral (both ways), missionary, riding and grinding, and from behind. With the right BBC, she is capable of mutiple, squirting orgasms. Consider bareback and cream pie with extremely safe person. She really needs to have a long session of exhausting sex!
Tight also.
Did you ever find someone? I am further south: Austin. Is that a possibility? HMU. 2 backbone at protonmail dotcom

Tight also.
Hello from Austin, Texas. I sometimes visit Dallas for work..besides, we are only 4 hours apart. Email or contact me so we can see if we click: 2backbone at protonmail dotcom