Texts

Hamster

Male
Sep 15, 2022
Absolutely loved these texts from my wife (yes I call her wifeywoo) I was starting to think why don't I just fuck you good then we don't need this, the texts before she done a list of her boyfriends In size order needless to say I was near the bottom. She told me I don't make her orgasam she has no rush with me when we have sex and I'm pretty rubbish. We keep going in and out of this lifestyle still looking for a bull but I think I know to much now to walk away from this lifestyle now. She has been telling me I'm good in bed and my size is average ect the truth just came out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-142124_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-142124_Messages.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 245
Absolutely loved these texts from my wife (yes I call her wifeywoo) I was starting to think why don't I just fuck you good then we don't need this, the texts before she done a list of her boyfriends In size order needless to say I was near the bottom. She told me I don't make her orgasam she has no rush with me when we have sex and I'm pretty rubbish. We keep going in and out of this lifestyle still looking for a bull but I think I know to much now to walk away from this lifestyle now. She has been telling me I'm good in bed and my size is average ect the truth just came out.
Luv these txt insights into wife fucking around. More from everyone that has them!

Reactions: Hamster