The Bachelor Party

She is 24, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

It was my best friend’s bachelor party. Normally no women would be allowed, but since my wife had planned all of it she was the only female. We had eaten dinner at a steakhouse and had cigars afterward. We ended up at a strip club for the night. While we were there, John, kept joking with my wife and flirting. She would do her own little private dance for him while we would laugh and cheer her on. I could tell he was having a great time and she was definitely horny. As the night wore on I decided to sober him up some and recommend we leave before it got to be too late.

I spoke with Sarah and confirmed she was down to fuck John. I began to feed him cokes and telling him they were jack and cokes. After about an hour I realized he was sober enough to be able to perform yet still drunk enough to enjoy himself. I called a taxi and convinced him that we had a surprise for him back at the hotel. The taxi ride back, I was kissing Sarah and running my hands up her thigh and between her legs. I made sure to show John that she wasn’t wearing panties and that she was a dirty girl.

Once back at the room, John asked where the entertainment was. I got him a beer from the mini-fridge while Sarah went to the bathroom to change into something sexy. John was starting to get frustrated for leaving the club when Sarah walked out in almost nothing. Her nice titties on display. I turned to John and told him to go ahead and have fun.

She dropped to her knees as soon as he got close. She was sucking his dick viciously and I knew she was craving cock bad. He seemed close to cumming and I thought she was going to swallow it all when he pushed her onto the bed. She spread her arms out as he slid into her pussy. I sat back on the couch and watched as he first slowly fucked her pussy. He was telling her how tight she was and how she was such a dirty slut. I took my jeans off and played with myself as I watched.

He suddenly flipped her onto her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I got closer and watched as he teased her sliding his dick along her pussy but not entering her. She began to beg him to fuck her. I was delirious as his big mushroom head slid in her. He began to fuck her harder and harder while she moaned. I played with her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other as he just kept fucking her. It was too much for me and I began to jerk off with my face inches from him fucking her. I came all over my hand and legs as he pushed her further on the bed and began to kiss her while he slid in her again.

I fell asleep on the little couch shortly after only to wake up a couple of hours later to see them spooning with his dick inside her again. She was curled up on her side while he slowly fucked her and was whispering in her ear. I’m not sure how many times he fucked her, but I let him use her pussy all night. We have fucked to those memories countless times since.

Thank you. She is almost always up for play with another guy because she knows how hot it makes me. We have been compiling some of the stories of things we have done and I am sharing them here.

Reactions: Rohit