The business trip

Flirtymiss

Female
Dec 28, 2022
My fantasy. My boss said he has to go on a sales business trip and I should come along to help.it’s a whole company trip, but we are a small manufacturing business with 12 staff, me being the only girl. Everyone else is a mix of guys in their 20’s and a few 50 years old senior workers. I told my bf and he wasn’t that keen on the idea but I said it would be ok and It would be good for my job prospects. So off we went.

We had a lovely hotel, 5*, very plush. Once we’d settled in we headed yo the bar before dinner for a few drinks. I got chatting to a few of the guys which was nice as we don’t normally mix. One guy was paying particular attention to me, I think he fancied me. A few drinks later and he was getting closer and a little more touchy, I didn’t mind, in fact It excited me. I was getting quite drunk by now and when he suggested going back to his room I didn’t object and followed him.

He wasted no time once we entered the room, kissing me and touching me all over, I told him to slow down there’s plenty of time. I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his pants releasing a very hard cock, OMG what am I doing I thought. I took him in my mouth and worked on his cock making him moan, then a knock at the door. He put his cock away and answered the door, it head the rest of the guys from work ,”where did you go” they asked him, then they spotted me, on my knees, my dress hiked up showing my stockings. He invited them all in.

All of a sudden I knew what was about to happen, My heart was thumping and my pussy was tingling with anticipation…

Continue… What happens next ?

Last edited:
They tear what clothing you have left to shreds, they whip out there cocks and surround you, a dozen pulsating cocks in your face. You try to suck as many as you can but they are too many to manage. They plaster your face, and tits in cum, your hair completely matted in cum. They hold you down, and take turn in every hole one after another...

After the long weekend you return to work pregnant, unable to know which of your co-workers was responsible.

Reactions: JMNBABE
My fantasy. My boss said he has to go on a sales business trip and I should come along to help.it’s a whole company trip, but we are a small manufacturing business with 12 staff, me being the only girl. Everyone else is a mix of guys in their 20’s and a few 50 years old senior workers. I told my bf and he wasn’t that keen on the idea but I said it would be ok and It would be good for my job prospects. So off we went.

We had a lovely hotel, 5*, very plush. Once we’d settled in we headed yo the bar before dinner for a few drinks. I got chatting to a few of the guys which was nice as we don’t normally mix. One guy was paying particular attention to me, I think he fancied me. A few drinks later and he was getting closer and a little more touchy, I didn’t mind, in fact It excited me. I was getting quite drunk by now and when he suggested going back to his room I didn’t object and followed him.

He wasted no time once we entered the room, kissing me and touching me all over, I told him to slow down there’s plenty of time. I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his pants releasing a very hard cock, OMG what am I doing I thought. I took him in my mouth and worked on his cock making him moan, then a knock at the door. He put his cock away and answered the door, it head the rest of the guys from work ,”where did you go” they asked him, then they spotted me, on my knees, my dress hiked up showing my stockings. He invited them all in.

All of a sudden I knew what was about to happen, My heart was thumping and my pussy was tingling with anticipation…

Continue… What happens next ?
DM me and we could discuss......?

Flirtymiss What happened next ? My boss said. I think.that we need to finish what we were working on.. I asked him.do you think.we can finish it tonight. We agreed that it will.probtobY

Flirtymiss What happened next ? My boss said. I think.that we need to finish what we were working on.. I asked him.do you think.we can finish it tonight. We agreed that it will.probtobY
It was going to take another dsy. So lets rest so.we can get a full.day of work IN TOMORROW

They tear what clothing you have left to shreds, they whip out there cocks and surround you, a dozen pulsating cocks in your face. You try to suck as many as you can but they are too many to manage. They plaster your face, and tits in cum, your hair completely matted in cum. They hold you down, and take turn in every hole one after another...

After the long weekend you return to work pregnant, unable to know which of your co-workers was responsible.
My favorite outcome!! J (the wife)