The Car Ride

ProstituteWife

My wife is not a Hot Wife, but that does not mean I am not a lucky man as she is VERY pretty. I will attach a photo of what she was wearing that night (taken on that very night) and it was not much. A red microdress that was as short as it was tight, black high heels, and anklet, and a special low cut tan bra. The microdress is so short and tight that she cannot wear panties with it, nor pantyhose because the seams of those to articles of clothing telegraph right through the literally skin tight dress. Needless to say she had a lot of men leery at her that night.

Attachments

• DSCN2105 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN2105 - Copy.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 131
So on the way home, which was just nearing dusk when we left, I get her to relax a bit and slip off her heels and put her feet up on the dash. I never admitted this on here before, but I like a woman barefoot, especially with feet up on the dashboard and legs splayed.

I also had a little surprise as I had stashed her favorite vibrator in the glove compartment. Between my fingers inside her, and her favorite silicone toy, she got off once or twice. But then I upped the ante.

As we got closer and closer to home, and she kept bringing herself to orgasm, I kept pushing her comfort level, first pushing down her top so that she was riding topless for miles and miles. Every time we came to a major town, she would put the dress back over her chest...

fter awhile I convinced my reserved wife to not even do that, and while it was dark out, she was thrilled at being in a half put on dress and bringing herself to so many self-induced orgasms. Then I pushed her dress onto the floorboards so that she was in the passengers seat 100% naked, which was shocking for her. In towns she would cover up with her dress, until finally I pushed the envelope of her comfort zone and tossed the dress into the far back of our car where she could not get it. Now she was 100% naked and could NOT cover up!

So just before we get to our house I arrive at a T-Intersection where I must stop. I see a car coming, but it is a ways off, so I start to go, but then she yells and I slam on the brakes. A car was in my blind spot and I almost hit it. So it goes by and I start to take off again, but she yells again. This time I slam on the brakes again, and the car that was so far off, is right close by. A second later my headlight illuminate the car...a state trooper! The police officer slams on the brakes, acts like I am going to be pulled over, but then keeps going.

My wife is scared silly. I know this area and the State Trooper is a woman and would NOT be pleased with me driving around with my naked wife in the passengers seat. Of course it was even worse than that, our 12 month old daughter was in her car seat...asleep the whole time. I can't imagine what I would have occurred if the police officer, having seen me slam on the brakes twice, stopped me to check for operating Under the Influence of alcohol or something.

But as reserved as my wife is, she says that it was "hot" and often talks about it, as well as other things we have done...yes in the parameters of marriage, but those must wait for another time.

That was a photo of her on the night of the car ride, so it was exactly what she was wearing, but it was hard enough to drive with the fingering and distraction of her beside me.

If the swim across the pond is not too much for you, then I'll glad let you punish me over my oversight though!:

Wow, that sounds painfully erotic; an oxy-moron sounding statement if there ever was one, but for some reason I think I would like it. No handcuffs required, I got a few pairs here so no need to weigh yourself down on the way across the Atlantic.

If you care to elaborate; do tell.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Wow, that sounds painfully erotic; an oxy-moron sounding statement if there ever was one, but for some reason I think I would like it. No handcuffs required, I got a few pairs here so no need to weigh yourself down on the way across the Atlantic.

If you care to elaborate; do tell.
Oh no that would be to easy for you...much better to let you imagine what I might do to you ;)