THE COMPUTER TECHNICIAN

slut4blacks

Verified
Gold
The nightmare for those who have been present in this world for years and use the computer for contacts and exchange photos with couples and singles is the risk of a virus and its blocking, a reality to be taken into consideration, it is of little importance to protect yourself and times, when you least expect it “bam! "PC on the ball and no way to unlock it, and inside it hundreds of images of his wife having sex with other people, it is true .. it would be enough to transfer the images to external media but that time the photos were exactly in the" Games ”That dominated the Desktop.

The alternatives were: throw it away and lose the photos and contacts or call a technician in the hope that he could save everything, maybe we could have been present and ask not to open certain folders, in this case it would have been better to call a stranger and avoid a figure shit.

We opted for the second solution even if with a bit of hesitation on Anna's part, one thing was having sex with someone aware of the world of swinger couples, another was showing yourself to a guy who might have misjudged the thing. We chose the operator and I called for surgery ... he would come in two days.

A couple of evenings later he arrived, he was a man of about forty, 1.90m tall, robust, kind and affable, explained the problem he set to work; we had already dined and Anna prepared coffee for him too who with his way of doing had eased the embarrassment, we hoped he could unblock it but after numerous attempts he told us that unfortunately he had to take away the PC he still had an intervention before going to home, he was not married and he also had to cook dinner. We tried to insist but we desisted now certain that he would see "what he should not see". He said he would return it repaired in the week.

In the following days we did not dare to call each other out of embarrassment, certain that the famous folder had already been seen and reviewed, we hoped for his discretion and we confided that he had not made copies to be placed on the web or to be passed on to friends, what the hell ... if he wanted to do some jerking looking at the photos of Anna after all what was wrong. It was he who called the following day saying that he would come that same evening at the end of the tour and that he would set up the ADSL. At first Anna told me that she preferred not to be at home for the embarrassment in case he had touched the subject but in the end she was also curious and then he was a nice guy and as a good cuck I always hoped for unexpected consequences ... two nights before we had met a couple together with a single friend and Anna was still shaved, maybe it could also be an interesting after dinner.

In the minutes before her arrival Anna was still torn but the ringing at the door announced that the fateful moment had arrived. It was just after 9 pm and when I entered I noticed that he had something different, he had put on his clothes ... no more work jacket and he was also freshly shaved, he seemed very cheerful and certainly more relaxed than us. Before starting work Anna prepared the coffee and we started chatting ... we wanted to understand what she had seen but we didn't dare to face the subject and perhaps the most embarrassed was me; if he had seen the photos, and I was sure of it, surely he saw me as a cuckold aware of having a slutty wife, what did he think about it? Would he laugh with his friends, would he treat me smugly as he admired Anna in jeans and a T-shirt serving him coffee?

We talked about this and that and the tension went down then we headed to the desk in the bedroom where the computer had to be reinstalled; he started in a very professional way and once connected the cables to the network he configured the ADSL he advised us to load a more powerful antivirus and the topic sites visited jumped out like a bolt from the blue, I tried to sketch a defense but it was clear that by now he had found out everything. He spoke in a simple way and confirmed that it was something that often happened, that he often happened to repair PCs with private photos inside and that he had saved all the folders including the "Games" one which he opened with a click and explained that to use movies had installed a new application ... the movie also opened ... and in the images that flowed you could see Anna undressing a black boy and then kneeling to take it in his mouth; while the video continued he told us that in the past he had had sex with a couple because of the broken PC and that he had not been scandalized, on the contrary, he had watched with great interest the films in which Anna appeared with other men. Anna grumbled that the photos and video clips were a whim of mine that she didn't like being filmed and he reiterated that it was exciting but that she had to be much more attractive in the flesh. Done ... the topic was no longer the
PC but sex is exactly how she did it.

It became personal and it was almost an interview ... with how many men he had done it with, with how many at the same time, what role did women have since there were photos of lesbian relationships, black guys ... etc., Anna she answered without hesitation or discomfort and from the hardening of her nipples under her shirt it was clear that she was aroused, laughed amused at the jokes; the last topic was double penetration, he was curious because it was an unknown topic and he asked me what it felt like to possess a woman while he felt the throbbing of another member a few millimeters from his own; I replied that it was a very strong sensation and while I said it I looked at Anna, yes I thought, I could dare ... then I asked him "do you want to try?" he too looked Anna, directly in the eyes and asked "now?" why not? was her reply.

The PC was in the bedroom and as usual it was she who took the initiative, sat down on the bed and took off the shirt showing him the small breasts that he had already admired in the picture, he came up and she said "you know everything about me but I haven't seen anything about you yet "and pulled the zipper down, slipping his hand into his pants; mmm .. she whispered as she pulled it out ... remarkable! , it was in fact a cock of decided size and as soon as Anna put it between her lips it presented itself in all its splendor, over 20 cm and as wide as the chapel, certainly it was one of the largest members I had seen in the hands of Anna who could not contain the circumference with her hand and was forced to keep her mouth open to swallow a part leaving the main part out.

Anna started sucking him greedily and when the pants slid down her legs she placed both hands on her buttocks as if to push him towards that greedy mouth, the fact that he was not wearing underwear made me think that in his heart he had hoped to have it that evening ; at one point Anna stood up undoing her tight jeans .. she wasn't wearing underwear either and he immediately noticed her completely shaved pussy; for a while I concentrate on it licking it with circular movements of the mouth and making Anna moan with pleasure; I also undressed and immediately put my cock in her mouth, squeezing her nipples as she likes. As soon as the preliminaries finished I sdaiai making Anna climb on top of her and she protested because his cock was too big for her ass, I handed him a condom taken from the drawer and the lubricant; so we started the attempt but soon we realized that it didn't work, Anna was not relaxed and he had to masturbate to keep him in range. We decided to change him under and me behind, Anna was happy and after wetting her fingers with saliva she moistened her clitoris and did the same with his head tightened in the prervative then slipped it inside her, arched to facilitate the penetration and shortly after I saw that big and long cock that completely filled her cunt; as soon as Anna bent towards him to kiss him I showed up to collect my chips, lubricated her little hole and I also entered her using the back door.

After a few seconds of settling Anna began to lead the dance, it seemed that we were standing still while she arched and wiggled rhythmically. Claudio kept saying "how nice .. continue ... continue"; our cocks looked like two plungers that ran a few millimeters apart at an alternating pace, the light layer of skin that separated the vagina from the anus let you feel the pulse of the other cock as it went up and down. I was the first to come and this provoked Anna's contractions, just as I was taking it off he came too. Claudio confirmed that double penetration was a truly stimulating practice as he pulled off the condom full of his semen.

The three of us remained on the bed stroking Anna who was the only one who had not come and so after a general shower we found ourselves back on the bed and Claudio offered to take care of her. He kissed her and caressed her and then went down to lick her between her thighs, she knew how to do it and shortly after Anna also reached orgasm, now we were all satisfied.

Shortly after midnight he took his leave and when it was time to pay for the repair he said "no, everything is fine, call me if you still need it" ... needless to say we followed his advice even though the PC was working perfectly.

Attachments

• DSCN0433.jpg
    DSCN0433.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 67