The Cuckold Consultant chat room

Looks like they got the donate page back up and running (at least). Been down a month or so. I am surprised they bothered at all. I figured they would at least have a fake update explaining why the 4 month delay (last update April 16th). At least a fake update with more excuses might have convinced more people to donate $$$? I Would think they would be dead in the water for donations due to their own lack of communication (fake or not). Weird.

Reactions: ilovewhitemoms
Yeah, but why is there no explanation after four months? That's the key here. If he wants donations, fine, I am totally cool with that, but disappearing for four months without a single explanation and then putting the donation link back up makes it look very much like a scam. So yeah, lack of communication and still asking for donations, I have a slight problem with that. They system of sending bitcoin also is a bit sketchy, but I sort of understand why he is doing it that way, but most of us cannot donate because of it.

I am just saying if scamming is/was the purpose, he should have kept up with the fake updates. But no updates since April 16th and dropping the donation page for 1 month (3 months into the shutdown) has probably driven everyone away figuring it is over. Give an update (fake or real) and the $$$ might start rolling in again and the scam (if it is a scam) can continue. Just weird that he does not see this...scam or not.

Are you looking for the same crowd, mods, rooms & rules as our fallen CC site? We are back at cuckoldville.com

I visited cuckoldville.com. Not a lot going on there at the moment. Too few of people? Maybe one day?

Still to bad the Cuckold Consultant won't get their chat back up. But what are ya going to do?

OK, I have an answer for you all. CC was rebuilt by the Mods that worked at CC. They were left in the dark as much as we all were. I have been on it a few days talking with a few of the Mods, cuckoldville dot com is something you should check out. I already reconnected with a few I know. I had to change my name because of their rules but I understand. Let them know you were refereed to it by Idowives23. Just let a Mod know when you register. If you register you get many more features then as a guest and they will be rolling out improvements every week. So far in just a few days I have seen the room count double in size.

I visited cuckoldville about a week ago, many old users from CC there, but of course not everyone has found it yet. Let's just make a list so we can all enjoy some benefits of signing up users. My userID is BigWhiteCockinAsia, when you sign up, tell them immediately who sent you. Whether it is me or someone else. We only need five to get a few extra benefits like being able to choose a color.

There is another site - 321cuckold.com - which looks very promising as well. I was surprised that it was not mentioned here, so doing that now. It looks like almost all chats are using the same tools, but feature-wise, 312cuckold is a bit more advanced (currently implementing the like button). It also has an ambitious and caring site owner.

I found a few old friends there, as well as in cuckoldville. Cuckoldville has almost all traffic in the "unverified" main room, 312cuckold has more visitors and traffic in the "verified" room. Still undecided and trying both. I wish they would join forces ;-)

Reactions: gregnginger
It is probably never coming back. It does not take that long to restore a simple chat site. If it ever does come back, it will never be the same as much trust was lost due to shady mod activity and reposting.
Hi linda here i join it when they were on i posted pictures with dates showing i was read i was waiting for them to come back very slow there geting money to slow ten dallors at a time does seem strange taking so long there up to less than hafe way about 4000 but need 9000 to open it back i live on long island ny go to clubs here nude beaches are great my husband and i meet a lot over the years i was nude dancer when i was younger still enjoy nudism and all fun that gos with it